One

Secretly his

Chapter 1

Sehun had caught a glimpse of the shadow walking behind the wooden door (of the washroom) as he entered the room to take a dip in the bathtub. He had followed out of instincts after recognizing the person's smooth brown hair. With a towel dangling around his neck, and legs maneuvering him, he entered—but couldn't easily brush off the uneasiness that came knocking on his skull. The slumped shoulders and clenched fists of the figure told him that something was definitely wrong. And without even properly considering his actions, he had lifted a hand to be placed on the right shoulder of his partner. "Luhan, what's the matter?"

The lad jolted in surprise—whether it was from the touch or from his husky voice—Sehun did not know.

Luhan is his hyung. His narcissistic, sarcastic, and occasionally in an intergalactic world catcher. Has odd perks with regards to receiving insults by laughing at them instead of feeling offended. He's a person full of ironies, and so mind-twisted that Sehun can't help but be annoyed with the guy. It's a challenge to calculate his personas out because from psychotically challenging your patience to suddenly becoming serious, intelligent and deep (with words) of a bastard that hides within himself; there's no exact way to know.

"Nothing. Now you better get out of here before someone sees us."

His hand faltered. The words came out in a rather harsh tone. And Sehun felt a tinge of pain in his chest, wondering how his boyfriend could to be so cold yet loving at other times. He guessed it would have been from their situation of not wanting anyone to know about their relationship. However, he couldn't shake the feeling off that Luhan wasn't telling him something.

"A-Alright, I'll go then," he replied with sadden expression on his face. The blond would have really liked to stay and be there for his boyfriend, but it seemed like the brunet boy wanted to be alone. And he didn't want to be a bother nor behave in a clinging way. "But if there's anything I can do for you-just-uhm... I'll be here."

He turned his heel to head out of the room but stopped midway after hearing the sound of the sliding doors to the spring bath being glided open.

"I NEED A BATH!" Baekhyun complained. "Damn, manager hyung really made us run fifty laps because of the prank we pulled in the cafeteria."

"Who would have thought that Tao and D.O would fall for the chocolate cake and then be sent to the hospital." Sehun's ears perked up at the voice of Kai.

"They're gonna kill us!" Chanyeol screamed.

Sehun couldn't listen anymore. He felt the panic surging through his body and the only thoughts ramming in his head are.., they're gonna find us. They're gonna know something is up between me and Luhan. Ah, I shouldn't have followed him in here. Now it's too late to get out from this bathroom!

A sigh escaped from his mouth, and he began pondering about the boy who is only a few distance away, in concern for the thoughts he have on the situation.

He wanted to laugh his way out from the awkward silence and deafen his ears from the voice of his hyungs. But he didn't know if it was appropriate.

"Sehun ah..." The whispering voice of his boyfriend hauled him out from his intellectual process as he slowly turned his head around. Though soon, he felt fingertips on his cheek which then moved his head back towards the door. "Stay."

A pair of warm arms wrapped themselves around his waist that his heart definitely did not expect as it made a leap. And with it Sehun remained still, hoping that his radiating heat would comfort the other male. "Sorry for my rudeness earlier." The breath left a vibrating and foggy feel on his ears.

The smile couldn't be kept away now, and he found it fortunate that Luhan's sight wouldn't be able to see it. "You should be. But it's okay."

xXxXx

The one who confessed first was Sehun.

"What's bugging you?"

"You've been bugging me."

"Hah!? What the hell did I do to you?"

"YOU have been occupying my head for the past few nights so I'm not getting any sleep at all."

"Idiot, how is that my fault? And why would you be having thoughts about me in the first place!"

"I don't know, but take responsibility."

"I have to? For what?"

"For my feelings. It's saying that I'm in love with you, Luhan."

"...Say, you want to go out."

"Wait, what."

"Be my boyfriend."

"I would want to but how do I know that you're not just being dragged along with my pace? That you would only toy with me in the process?"

"You're the first ing boy I ever asked out. What's there to doubt? And I too have been in love with you for quite awhile now, okay."

Then a deal by Luhan was made.

"Let's keep 'us' a secret."

"What? Why?"

"It'd be too troublesome if the others find out about us."

"Are you scared of what they might think since we're both guys?"

"No, it's nothing like that. I just feel that if we were to date privately, it would help avoid the interferance of our group members from getting into our business. Don't you feel the same?"

"Oh, I get it then. I guess it's a secret."

a/n: what do u think