Every Night

One Shots

Sunny has been living in her own form of hell for the past few weeks, and it can all be summed up with a simple math equation.

Midterms + Constant Hangovers = Hell. 
Her hell is defined by racking her brain while it's pounding at 8 in the morning, full of regret from her reckless partying the night before. But no matter how many 2 hour torture periods she sits through trying to remember the things she hadn't studied, she knows she'll be back at the Sorority that night. She isn't a member, but that particular Sorority, Alpha Deta Pi, threw parties every night during midterms to lessen stress. She'd normally think of her grades and stay in studying, but every night without fail she has gone to see her. And by her she means Kim Taeyeon, another non-member who goes there every night as well. Sunny had gone the first night of midterms because she didn't need to study for her illustration final, as it was just a simple drawing test that she knew like the back of her hand. On that first night, Monday,  she found herself making out on the couch with Taeyeon, much to the pleasure of the frat boys who were also attending the party. The second night they stayed together the whole time, eventually hooking up in the bathroom and leaving without another word. The next 2 days went by the same way, making out then hooking up in different parts of the Alpha Deta Pi house. 

But today was Friday, and Sunny was in the midst of her last midterm. She was eager to get out and take a nap before the biggest party of the week, celebrating the end of the testing.

Hmm...Was Notre Dame Romanesque or Gothic? or was it neither?  She thinks to herself, racking her brain for any memory of Art History 101. Let's go to the next one....ugh...there are like a million Last Judgements! How should I know which is which?

Half an hour later she finally gets out, assuming she managed at least a C, and heads straight for the dorm. On her way there she spots Taeyeon, who's heading in the opposite direction of her. She waves to her, and Taeyeon waves back. When they pass each other, Sunny stops the slightly taller girl. 

"Hey, are you going to the party tonight?" She asks, and Taeyeon nods.
"Are you?" She asks, and Sunny smiles.

"As long as I get to see you there."

 

::::::::::::::

 

It's 9 hours later, and Sunny has just finished putting on her outfit after taking a long nap. She smiles at her appearance in the mirror. 
I look hot as hell, no way Tae can resist this. She thinks, turning to see her back. She smirks at how well the outfit fits her, then grabs her purse and heads out. As she approaches the house she sees the usual crowd, who all wave at her as she walks into the house and starts looking for Taeyeon. She finds her getting a beer at the refreshments table, and decides to play a trick on her. She goes up and pinches her ,  giggling. Taeyeon's head snaps back to see who just invaded her space but smiles upon seeing who it is. Her jaw drops as she looks Sunny up and down, assessing her y outfit. She bites her lip and turns back to finish pouring her drink, not caring that she has poured more than usual. She then turns and walks over to Sunny, who's jaw drops as well at her outfit.  When she reaches Sunny, Taeyeon her cheek with the back of her hand. 
"Hey." She says, and Sunny chuckles.
"You've already have something to drink, haven't you?" She asks, and Taeyeon nods. "Well, I'm gonna get myself something too." 
Sunny walks over to the table and looks at her options. She smiles upon seeing her favorite, Fireball Whiskey. She pours a shot and downs it, then takes two more before heading back over to Taeyeon. 
"Okay, now we're equal levels of drunk." She says, slurring her words only slightly. She wraps her arms around Taeyeon's waist, pulling her in for a deep kiss. Taeyeon kisses her back, and Sunny's hands trail to her , giving it a squeeze. Upon hearing a moan come from Taeyeon, Sunny smirks, breaking the kiss.
"Let's take this somewhere private." She says, and Taeyeon nods. 

:::::::::::

 

A few hours later they leave the party, with Sunny supporting a very drunk Taeyeon on her shoulder. When they reach Sunny's dorm, she gives Taeyeon one last kiss. 
"Here's my stop. Are you okay to go to your dorm by yourself?" She asks, and Taeyeon nods. She takes one step away before tripping over herself and landing in the grass. 
"I'll take that as a no." Sunny says, smiling and picking her up. "Come on, you'll sleep with me tonight."
"I sleep with you every night!" Says Taeyeon, hiccuping, and Sunny laughs. 
"You goofball. Lets go."

When they reach Sunny's single room, Taeyeon lays on the bed, taking off her pants, shirt, and bra and getting under the covers. 
"You don't mess around, do you?" Sunny says, giggling. 
"I have a specific way I like to sleep, hot stuff." Taeyeon says, slurring her words a bit. Sunny blushes, remembering the nickname she was given on wednesday night. 

In one of the upstairs rooms, Taeyeon was straddling Sunny on a bed, kissing her neck up and down and leaving hickeys all over it. Between kisses, Taeyeon talks to her lover of the week. 
"I'm gonna give you a nickname." She says, kissing her neck and giving it a small bite.
"What is it?" Sunny asks as she fondles the girl on top of her's . 
"Hmmm...hot stuff. Cause that's what you're made of. Hot stuff...like these twins." She says, poking her s. 

Sunny puts her hair up in a bun and slips on her pajama pants, getting into the bed with Taeyeon. The other girl, out of habit, then hugged her waist and pulled her close, back hugging her. Sunny's eyes went wide and a blush flushed across her face. 
"Uhh...Tae?" She asks, and upon realizing what she had done, Taeyeon lets go, rolling to the other side of the bed, her back facing the shorter girl.
"Sorry. It's been a while since I've slept in a bed with someone." She says, and Sunny hesitates a moment before responding. 
"Hug me again, please." She says, and Taeyeon turns to face her. 
"What?" She asks, and Sunny smiles warmly. 
"Hug me again. It was nice." She says, and Taeyeon smiles, rolling over and doing just that. She buries her face in Sunny's neck, intertwining their legs. They both fell asleep with a smile on their faces. 

 

:::::::::::

 

The next morning, Sunny awoke first. She felt arms around her and panicked at first, then remembered the night before. She smiled, turning and looking at the sleeping girl behind her. 
She looks so adorable. Wait, what am I thinking? This was supposed to be a one week thing, just a casual hookup. When did I start having feelings for her? She thinks, worrying. You don't like her, you're just tired and hungover. Yeah, that's it. 
Taeyeon starts to stir, her eyes opening slowly. Once she sees Sunny, she smiles wide. 
"Morning, hot stuff." She says, and a blush finds its way to Sunny's face. 
"M-Morning." She stutters, more thoughts clouding her mind. 
Why am I stuttering? Oh god, I do like her. I love her. . 

"Sunny?" Taeyeon asks, and she shakes her head into the real world. 
"Sorry, I spaced out for a second. What did you say?" She asks, and Taeyeon smirks. 
"Thinking of how hot I am?" She asks, and Sunny blushes more. 
"No. You have too much confidence in the morning." She says, trying to brush it off. 
"Nah, just ." Taeyeon says, pinching her . 
"Nerd." Sunny says under her breath, and Taeyeon moves so she's on top of her, pinning her arms above her head. 
"Who're you calling a nerd?" She asks, making Sunny blush again. 
"Nobody." She says, and Taeyeon leans down, biting her lower lip softly, pulling it out before letting it go. 
"This addictive girl did." She says, admiring the many hickeys she's left on her neck from the past week. She rolls off her and stands up, stretching.
"You don't get hangovers, do you?" Sunny asks, standing up and heading for the kitchen. 
"Never have." Taeyeon says, rummaging around and picking out one of Sunny's sweaters to throw over herself. "And never will."
"Did I give you permission to wear that?" Sunny asks playfully, and Taeyeon winks. 
"I'll have it back to you by tomorrow, promise." She says, holding her pinky up. "So, what's for breakfast?"

"Beats me. You any good at cooking?" Sunny asks, and Taeyeon smiles. 
"You're in luck, I can make good breakfast, but not much else." She says, looking through her cabinets. "Mmm...I'll make some waffles and bacon!" 
Sunny's stomach rumbles at the thought. 
"Sounds delicious!" She says, and starts setting the table. 
After a few minutes of silence, Taeyeon speaks up while frying the bacon. 
"You know, you're not good at lying." She says, and Sunny tilts her head, confused. 
"What do you mean?" She asks, and Taeyeon smirks as she flips the bacon in the pan. 
"The blushing, the stuttering...you have a crush on me, don't you?" She says, and Sunny's eyes go wide.
"I...of course not!" She stammers. 
"You do!" Taeyeon says, turning and seeing her red face. "I knew it!" 
"Fine, I do. Happy?" Sunny says, standing up and walking to the bedroom, sitting on the bed with her head in her hands. Taeyeon turns off the stove and walks over to her, sitting beside her on the bed. 
"You didn't ask me if i liked you too." She says, and Sunny looks up at her, then back to her lap. 
"I don't like you." She says, and before Taeyeon can say another word she speaks again. "I love you."
"Well guess what, hot stuff?" She says, and Sunny looks up again. 
"What?" She asks, and Taeyeon kisses her lips softly. It wasn't a kiss full of lust, like all the others they shared, but one full of love. The kiss was more gentle, more caring. When they part, Taeyeon smiles warmly at Sunny, cupping her cheek with her hand. 
"I love you too."

 


I've been working on this one for a while now, since the summer. 

Prompt from melodramaticguitarsolo on tumblr:
“we casually hook up at parties sometimes but this time you got so drunk you couldn’t make it all the way back to your dorm so i let you crash in my room because it was closer and it turns out you’re really cute when you wake up in the morning, ”