4.

always
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I'M SORRY, I AM SO SORRY FOR CHASING YOU AWAY AND KICKING YOU OUT OF THE HOUSE AND SLAPPING YOU ON THE FACE WHEN WE FOUGHT ABOUT THE ISSUE THAT DAY- did i really slap your face? i don't remember.

i'm really sorry, please forgive me. please come back, jessica, you know you belong here. we know you belong here. we're all sorry and we really want- no need you back. you know i've forgiven you right, jessi? we've all forgiven you, you know that right? no one really says it, but we just know.

just as how "umma" was (and still is) a forbidden word, jessica has became the second word on the list- that rule is seldom broken but people do break it. sometimes. when we just miss you a hell lot. please, just come home. i love you and i know you know that. 

seriously, how many times in this short letter so far have i asked you to return? it means you better return. i know i sort of dissed you before after the departure because i was so angry at you (we were petty es, but we're fine now? right?) but i was really out of my mind. i am sincerely sorry for what i did, and i know i am also at fault.

you know me, i totally hate to admit that it's not your fault, so i won't admit that and bear with me when i say that you are also at fault. our whole group was broken because of your decision. broken apart because of one incident, after all that we've put in for almost more than half of all our lives. jessica, did you think we weren't important?

i wish

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter