3.

always
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

BUNNY MISSES YOU.

things hasn't really changed much and we still continue our days as normal (and i can joke like normal), but we know things aren't normal without you. each morning, we now have one less person to call up when back then we would spend an extra twenty minutes trying to wake that person up. each morning, we now have one less person in the queue to use the washroom when back then we would need to wait ages for that person to get done. each morning, we now have one less plate to set on the table when back then we would set nine plates. 

please jessica, this never had to happen. you never had to leave us. nine is our number; please don't make that eight. 

we're not asking you to give up on your dreams, and neither are we trying to completely rule over your decisions, but we would like you to know that your decisions don't only affect your life; they affect eight other lives.

please jessica, just come home. i know it was wrong of us to have sort of 'kicked you out' in this manner, but none of us wanted you gone, seriously. please come back. we would rather spend twenty minutes waking you up, wait for years for you to be done with the toilet, set one more plate on the table for you every morning, than to not have you here with us. sonyuh shidae is nine; without you, we are not nine.

i would just like you to know, if you ever need someone beside you, when times are hard, we, all eight of us, will always be here for you. come

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter