07 Seventh Letter

Unknown Romeo [indefinite hiatus]

 

Hello my lovely subbies, and new ones too!! Thank you for subbing and GO MINSTAL FOREVER! Although im quite sad that we don’t really see them interact anymore T^T…

Cr. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8xg3vE8Ie_E

Love Story – Taylor Swift)

 

FYI READ INFO ABOUT THE FIC:

There’s Jung residence, Sica and Krys’ place where her parents stayed, though they work overseas in America but come back often. And there’s f(x) dorm where Krystal stays when her parents aren’t home.

Minho stays with SHINee in their small dorm, he also has a home near THAT Taelli park. That’s where his parents and brother lives. He doesn’t have a reason to stay with shinee except that he wants too. They are not poor (to the rich side), they live like normal people with a small cozy house.

Yeah and after re-reading… I figured I kinda changed seasons… just think time passed and its winter okay?? Thanks..

 

 

No one

 

 

From behind the tree, was a figure. The figure watched as Krystal and Minho got up. It shifted in dis-comfort and slipped away into the darkness.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Snow was falling once again outside and the heater was turned up in the small house. It was a big pent house like f(x)’s place or a mansion like the Jung’s residence. Might not be big but it sure was cozy. It wasn’t like they were poor, just living like normal people. Yeah, that’s right.

“WHY THE HELL IS THE WATER SO HOT?????” the only crystal in the house shouted.

“It’s not like this is your first time here is it? You should know by now.”

“I DON’T KNOWWWW!! OW! OPPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!”

“Oh, fine Krys, I..  I’m going in then.” He hesitantly spoke as he got up from the sofa with his eyes still attached to the football game.

“Krys, Krys can I go in?” knocking on the door. “Wait! Wait! Ahhh” crash!

With that last crash the such loving and caring oppa turned the handle and barged through the door.

“I’m fine now… I’m fine… Got the water working… Thank you… I’m okay.” Said the girl on the floor with a towel wrapped around her body. Haha don’t worry this won’t turn into a .

“You sure?” he said offering his hand for her.

“I’m FINEEE. And thank you for barging in? Now you can go.” She said taking his offer and grabbing his hand.

“K.” after helping her up he left with just that.

 

 

Minho

I didn’t want to let go.

Her hand was really warm, and soft. So squeeze-able. Cute… Ha, I’m weird… No! I’m not a ert, it’s just, I don’t know my feelings been messed up. I can’t like her right? After being friends with her for a thousand years, and I’ll be for a thousand more. But my heart is being strange feels like in those dramas. I think I might-

“YES!!!!!!!!! GOALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!”

 

 

No one POV

“Oppa, I’m done where am I sleeping tonight? FYI; I’m not gonna sleep on the floor, I’ll sleep on the sofa then.” She said walking towards the sofa.

“After, after this match finishes. It’s the 2nd half now.” He stated his eyes still glued to the screen.

“Noooooo there’s school tomorrow! Come on, go shoo shoo watch it somewhere else oppa.” She sat on the sofa, scooting next to him trying to push him off.

“Noooooooooo this is my house Krystal, I’m staying here until it’s finished.” He said as he hugged her with his face still turned to the screen.

“Get off me! You have a practice tomorrow so go to sleeeeeeeeeeep! Sheesh, get off meeeeee!” she said trying to push him off.

“Go sleep in my room, I’ll sleep here.” He told her.

*So, is he being a gentleman or just doing  this cause he wants to watch the match…? Hmm… Either way, I get to sleep on a real bed!*

“Um, Kay then. Don’t sleep to late oppa, sweet dreams.”  She said to Minho, gave him a hug and walked off into the other room. The only response she got out of him was a nod.

He was so hooked to the match that he didn’t even realize that the girl beside him has left him.

“WTF is this CHOI MINHO!!??” an ear-piercing scream was heard all over the house.

“Language, young lady.” He shouted back, and returned his attention to the on-going match.

“CHOI MINHO! I NEVER KNEW YOU WERE… whatever…” she sighed and locked the bedroom door.

 

 

Krystal POV

Guess what… That mister Choi Minho’s bedroom. It was a mess. And I thought he was neat. I can’t possibly sleep in here can I? it’s… worse than a rat’s home… I swear his dorm is neat, but not here.

Unwashed clothes were all over the floor and stacks of CDs were everywhere. Hmm… The  Beatles, Rolling Stones, Coldplay, Ed Sheeran, Busker Busker, Big Bang, Train, Plain White T’s, hmm I like their “Hey there Delilah”, Natalie Imburglia, Maroon 5, One direction, Bruno Mars, Justin Bieber, Tay-

Wait…

Justin Bieber really?? REALLY?? Not to mention One Direction… (no complaints though they’re hot.)

AHEM, AHEM cough cough.

Ladies and gentlemen, we gather here today, for a special occasion.

I  would like to tell the world, to let the public know the truth. The secret that he never told anyone.

Mister Choi Minho, nicknamed Mr Flaming Charisma, rapper of school boyband SHINee, and half the school his fangirl, has Justin Bieber’s music. Moreover, he has One Direction, too!

I am now starting to suspect his gender.

Thank You.

I have something to now MUAHAHA!! I’ll just put everything in place so he won’t suspect.

Eh? He has a music player? Mind you, a professional one. Let’s see… Maybe I can play something…? Hmm.. Justin Bieber My World 2.0? Yeah I haven’t listened to it for a while. A long while. There’s no disc!!!!!! Great… Fine, Jay Park will be fine.

I just have to turn this on… Where is the on….. damn, this? Or this? Ahh this one! Score!


Your lips, my biggest weakness
Shouldn't have let you know
I'm always gonna do what they say (hey)
If you need me
I'll come running
From a thousand miles away
When you smile I smile (ooooooooh whooooaaaa)
You smile I smile
Heeeey

 

Awwww how cute? (And gay) I love this song, so much! Okay, he was listening to it…. I’m really suspecting his gender now… I’m serious.

This bed is so comfortable… but messy, I’ll just clear it up a bit.

There, there a clear bed. Eh? This is… a playboy magazine…… OH MY GOD!!

UH-AH this is going in the bin!! This thing is not going to be in the same room as me!

Geez, boys. I guess his gender is quite clear now. I should forget that I ever found that.

Night night me!!

 

 

No one’s POV

 

It was morning, once again the groans of the students were heard in every house. No one likes it, but surprisingly Krystal was skipping her way along the school corridors with the sulking Minho trailing behind her. Last night he stayed till late and the team lost. Double bummer for him. She hummed quietly to herself the song of last night, when she reached her locker. After bidding farewell to Minho she turned around and stared blankly at her locker. Her heart was beating fast inside her chest.

It’s been a while since ‘Romeo’ wrote to her. She feels… empty. He was what she looked forward for every morning. She wanted to know so badly, who he was. Romeo…

She fell hard for Romeo’s sweet words, Romeo’s sweet choice of lyrics.

She missed it so hard, it hurts. What if Romeo doesn’t like her anymore? That’s why he didn’t turn up?

Krystal opened the locker door and s smile crept onto her face.

Romeo never disappoints her.

I'd wait on you forever and a day
Hand and foot
Your world is my world
Yeah
Ain't no way you're ever gon' get
Any less than you should
Cause baby
You smile I smile
Cause whenever
You smile I smile
Hey hey hey

Your lips, my biggest weakness
Shouldn't have let you know
I'm always gonna do what they sa
If you need me
I'll come running
From a thousand miles away
When you smile I smile
You smile I smile


Baby take my open heart and all it offers
Cause this is as unconditional as it'll ever get
You ain't seen nothing yet
I won't ever hesitate to give you more
Cause baby
You smile I smile
You smile I smile
Hey hey hey
You smile I smile
I smile I smile I smile
You smile I smile
Make me smile baby

Baby you won't ever work for nothing
You are my ins and my means now
With you there's no in between
I'm all in
Cause my cards are on the table
And I'm willing and I'm able
But I fold to your wish
Cause it's my command
Hey hey hey

You smile I smile
You smile I smile
Hey hey hey
You smile I smile
I smile I smile I smile
You smile I smile
Oh

You smile I smile

You smile I smile

(http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=r2ozuCXpVJY

U Smile – Justin Bieber)

He makes me feel like a princess. Like Juliet. And it’s exactly the song I’m currently loving <3 aww Romeo, Romeo Romeo, whoever you are why are you so  sweet?

I flipped the letter over to see a message:

Dear Juliet,

I’m so sorry I didn’t show up.

I hope that you will forgive me.

I hope that you won’t hate me.

I hope you are not unwell.

I hope that you will still give me a chance.

I hope you will not go to someone else.

Eventhough, you don't know who I am.

But i know you and will be there to protect you.

You are my everything.

If you are happy,

I am.

If you are sad,

I am.

If you are hurt.

I am.

You smile,

I smile.

I love you Juliet.

You are Soojung, my precious Krystal.

Love from Romeo.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Dear Romeo,

Don’t worry, I don’t hate you.

I probably won’t be able to hate you.

Ever.

You are so sweet.

I’m feeling fine,

Though I don’t understand why you suddenly did not show up.

I waited for you.

I thought you don’t like me anymore,

I waited for forever.

Forever is a very long time.

Please don’t freak me out anymore.

Romeo.

I got tired of waiting
Wondering if you were ever coming around
My faith in you was fading
When I met you on the outskirts of town, and I said

Romeo save me I've been feeling so alone
I keep waiting for you but you never come
Is this in my head? I don't know what to think”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

[A/N] IMPORTANT PLEASE READ!!!!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Totally honest…

I was planning on this story to go on hiatus…

But then BOOM!!

I went to search for MINSTAL on instagram

And I found this someone promoting UNKNOWN ROEMO for me

I felt loved <3

I’m gonna update more! I promise =’]

Please tell me who you are

Ily thank you for reading this…