06 Sixth Letter

Unknown Romeo [indefinite hiatus]

 

Hullo, my dear wonderful subbies... I have posted this instead of the *authou's note* again -.- i tried writing as long as i can but it really is tiring... anyway ilove you <3

hope you enjoy!!

 

___________________________________________

 

Minho

What hell was I seriously thinking!!?? Now it’s going to be awkward wait… awkward won’t even be enough to describe the heavy and weird atmosphere between us!! Oh….. My….. God….. help me!!!! *sigh*What am I supposed to do…

 

_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

 

No one

Sitting there under the clear blue sky of winter, as cold wind blew past both of them is, indeed, a very calming effect for such a situation like this. Due to Minho’s words, it made Krystal realize that Shinee was obviously avoiding her and the “why” she has been questioning herself all day and all night.

It was quite a challenge, or impossible, for him to sneak out of the dorm unnoticed, as Taemin didn’t want Minho to misunderstand again. He just came out to ask Krystal and to clear out the fog that has been hanging around both Krystal, herself and Shinee. No one ever wanted this to happen or could even foresee it. Taemin was just there to help her, he was just doing his job as a great friend that he is.

Silent was shouting into both Krystal and Taemin’s ears. For quite a while now, they have been staring out into space, thinking.

“Why is Sulli avoiding and ignoring me?” she was the one to break the icy silence.

“May I ask… How should I know?” responded the cute looking guy.

“You’ve been quite close to her, like very close. She’s obviously glued to you. Where ever Lee Taemin is, Choi Jinri is there, too! Have you never noticed?”

“Really?”

“Yes, very indeed. But you two actually suit each other! You guys look so cute together!! Kyaaaa… I wish I have someone to look as cute with…”

“Umm… ermm… Okay, thanks…?” the cute-looking boys responds turning crimson red.

Then it hit her, like a big red London bus. Sulli, she…

“What do you think of Sulli?” Krystal blurts out

“What? Excuse me?”

“I’m not going to repeat.” She glares knowingly into his eyes.

“Um, well… She is cute, I don’t know… Her smile seems like it can cost million dollars. She brightens up the world. Like a flower, yes, if she was one she’ll be a sunflower. A beautiful sunflower.” The young boy spoke, not realizing that he seems to be daydreaming and that his dear friend sitting next to him smiled like an insane person who escaped from the medical hospital.

__________________________________________________________________________

 

“Hello Sulli!! How have you been? I haven’t seen you in a while. I think maybe you should come live with us, though you do have a happy family…” Krystal smiles brightly at her long-time-no-see new friend. But all she got from her so-called friend was a frozen edged glance as the girl walks straight past her.

And with that… Krystal had enough with everything. She HAS to do something.

_____________________________________________________________________

 

“Just gooooooo!!” she shooed the resisting Taeminnie forward.

“C’mon, pleaseeeeeeeee. I don’t want to do it…” the well-dressed Taemin pleads.

“No…” was all he got as a respond from Krystal.

“Pretty pleaseeeeee?” Now this time doing his world-famous puppy-eyes, hoping it will also work on the sister of the ice princess, who is also an ice princess.

“The physical appearance of please does not have any effect on this. Now gooooo” she spoke while nudging him towards the other girl’s figure standing in a park waiting for the unknown person, whom has invited her here, to arrive or so that is what Krystal and Taemin thinks.

“Fine.” Taemin pouted.

__________________________________________________________________

 

Krystal

Now yess!! I got him to do it!!!!! Kekeke he’ll thanks me for this hohoho.

As the stinging coldness of winter’s breeze blow onto my face, I’m standing here, hiding behind a bench, sitting on the snowy ground, getting my wet. I sighed in frustration. C’mon Taeminne you can do it!!

“Umm… Annyeong…” Taemin spoke

“Ahh, annyeong Taemin!!” the million-dollar-smile girl greeted him sweetly.

“Are you perhaps waiting for someone?” he questioned her knowingly.

“Um, actually… I’m waiting for my oppa.” She smiled.

“Oh, I see.” I can see in his eyes that he is disappointed that she isn’t waiting for the unknown sender, who in which is Taemin (keke i forced him to send it…) But hey, if I was a new girl here I wouldn’t have come here in the coldness to wait for someone I don't know, too.

 “Wait, what? You have an oppa?” he was obviously taken by surprise. Haha, Taemin.

But what? She has an oppa? But I thought she likes Taemin?? Now… Oh no, oh no… Sh*t, what did I just do!!?? Getting Taeminnie heartbroken!! I’m sorry!!

I’m sitting here on the wet ground having a silent spaz to myself and cursing myself.

____________________________________________________________________

 

Then I heard my name…

“Krystal? Oh, actually there was nothing between her and I. We were just friends. The only time we ever hugged for so long was when she went missing after the concert that time. I don’t know how anyone knew about that, but for god’s sake, she was crying her lungs out.” Taemin sighs in confusion with a hint of frustration.

“…………oh…………. Oh no………..”  Sulli gasps.

“So, what should I take as an answer?” Taemin questioned wearily ignoring her little gasps.

Sulli said nothing, she just smiled, her sunshine smile at the boy.

A wave of relief splashed into my face. If the guy’s not an idiot he’ll know what she meant, but in this case I guess Taemin is kinda partly an idiot.

“So…?” dumbly asks the idiotic Taemin.

“Kekeke, do I really need to say it? But I guess, that smile means yes. Taemin, yes, it was a yes.”

Taemin widened his shiny eyes and yelled like a freak that he is.

But what? Is she going to two-time him?? WTH?? She has an oppa!!

“Is your oppa going to be okay with me?? Ahh… this is bad, will he like me??” Taemin said worriedly.

What on Earth, or the galaxy, or the universe is going on??

First, how can she two-time the ever cute Taemin.

Second, how can he let her do so??

Third, What?? Taemin is going to meet with the oppa?

Screw the idiotic Taeminnie.

“Annyeong Jinri, sorry I’m late... Who’s this?” a tall handsome guy, with an eye-smile only for Sulli, appeared behind Taemin, eyeing him suspiciously.

“Annyeong oppa!!” Sulli greeted him cheerfully. Haha, how shameless.

“Annyeonghaseyo, Lee Taemin immeda.” Taeminnie the brainless person politely introduces himself.

“He’s my ermm…” then she traced off… C’mon girl!! Say it.

“BOYFRIEND!” I said girl not boy Taemin, or are you a girl??

“As her brother… I command you to protect her and don’t you dare hurt her, also don’t you dare you little boy to lay a finger on her. Not even a strand of hair…” Sulli's oppa said to Taemin sternly with fire burning in his eyes. Taemin had no respond to this, except nod slowing then, he decided it was a good time to just look at the ground further ahead of him.

Ohhh… So oppa as in brother!! :] That’s why… Maybe Taeminnie isn’t such a brainless idiot after all! Kekeke…

So, now we are clear no more fogs drooping upon us now!! YAAAAPEEE!!  

___________________________________________________

 

No one

"Um... Hey, Krystal??" The young boy flaming with hot sizzling charisma greeted the shining precious crystal awkwardly.

“Oh, hullo oppa.” She smiled at Minho.

“May I ask… Why are you here? Sitting, chilling, here, alone? It’s cold out, come on stand up.” He pulled her up from the cold frosted ground.

“Oppa…” She nudged him lightly, then using her head to point to the direction of the sweet couple sitting on the edge of the fountain happily.

“oh, keke. I see, your plan?” The charismatic boy chuckled at the newly formed couple. He was also happy himself, with the fact that the girl in front of him, friendly reminder that he just kissed her out of the blue, was not awkward. Although, he felt a bit taken aback that she has forgotten all about it, or so that is what he thinks. But in truth it is just that her mind is occupied but he newly formed couple, and the fact that she can become good friends with Sulli now.

“Yes in….de..ed….” Krystal shivered, turning around to see that her is covered with snow and is very wet.

“Kya… You’re shivering, it must’ve been cold to sit there. Let’s go to my house first, mines nearer than your posh mansion. Since half of your wardrobe is in my house you can shower there if you like, or actually you must shower, or you’ll get sick. I’ll get you a cup of hot chocolate with whip cream on top plus those flack chocolate that you love as a topping. How’s that sound?” Minho spoke while hugging the shivering young girl on their way to his house.

“Sounds great oppa. I’ll just stay at you house for the night, it’s already quite late. If that is fine with you, it has to be fine… right? I’m your favorite dongsaeng after all.” Krystal made said hugging onto Minho’s arms.

“Yes, mistress Soojung. Kekeke.” Minho says using her full name, in which she hates.

“Oppaaaaaa…” she pouts her world-class pout letting go of the boy’s arm.

Minho felt the absence of warmth on his arm, even though they have lots of coats on, so he just hugs her instead and says “Of course Krystal Jung, you are my one and only favorite donsaeng and you can stay over tonight.”

The young boy flaming with charisma named Choi Minho hugs the shivering girl even tighter to keep her warm. The girl who is a very important person to him, an important best friend… Or maybe she is even more important than only a best friend… As important as he is able to put his life second after her’s.

 

_________________________________________

 

Thank you all of my amazing subbies for waiting!! and please please please don't unsubscribe and comments are loved!! <3 Sorry that there wasn't much Minstal at all but in the next chappie it WILL be packed with Minstal moments!! <3 i love you all, I'll try to update :] and thank you every one of you again...