03 Third letter

Unknown Romeo [indefinite hiatus]

No one

 

Krystal was not so sure of what to do. She stood there in front of her locker in the early Monday morning, deciding whether to open her locker or not. Suddenly someone bumpedinto her, that person was a he. Krystal turned around to see who it was, he had fell on the floor. That person waswearing a red cap cover his face, he stood up bowed to her then hurriedly walked away. Leaving Krystal with curiousity she kept asking herself why he left so hurriedly. She looked on the floor and found a pink envelope. It had her name on it... ' At least now i know it's a boy, he looks good. At lestt he's not fat. Well, I think he can make some girls fall for him though.' Hasitating, Krystal opened the envelope she found a baby yellow paper inside. it was a perfumed letter.

'Dear Juliet,

 

This letter i think... is rubbish... but please meet me at the fountain in the park next to the school at 7.00pm Tuesday night... Tomorrow (if you see this letter on Monday.)... i hope you come.' Krystal read it in heer mind...

she flipped the letter to the other side and found writing... in pink ink. it said:

'It's like an angel came by and took me to heaven, came by and took me to heaven, girl
'cause when i stare in your eyes it couldn't be better, I don't want you to go, oh no, so

Take my hand
Let's just dance
Watch my feet
Follow me
Don't be scared,
Girl I'm here
If you didn't know,
This is love

Let the music blast
We gonna do our dance
Praise the doubters on
They don't matter at all
'cause this life's too long
And this love's too strong
So baby know for sure
That I'll never let you go

So don't fear.
Don't you worry about a thing.
I am here, by you, I'll never let you go

Don't shed a tear.
Whenever you need me,
I'll be here, I'll never let you go

( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ExWsVFJlFo&ob=av2e

Justin Beiber - Never let you go)

 

Love from Romeo.'

 

Krystal again froze reading those words, every word was a lyric of a forgein song... Who could Romeo be??

 

(*)*(*)(*)(*)*(*)*(*)*(*)*(*)*(*)*(*)*(*)(*)*(*)*(*)*(*)*(*)*(*)

 

Krystal

 

*School concert*

"Minho oppa!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!! You are the best!!"

"Jonghyun oppa! Why are you soooooooo HOT??!!"

"Onew oppa, Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Saranghae!"

"Key oppaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!! I love youuuuuuuu!!"

"Taemin, you are so cute but hot at the same timeeee!!"

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

ERGH!! These fangirls, they act like they haven't seen them, Shinee beffore. Everyone sees them around school, esecially Minho oppa. He has an aura, his charisma attracts everyone. he looks soooooooooooo good what ever he does... wait... Did i just compliment on him??!!

"Thank you Shinee!! Still Hot as ever!! Next lets welcome 'f(x)', with the song 'Hont Summer'!!" the MC annouced.

I guess they are finished, i love the song 'Lucifer'.

 

=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=

 

YESS!! We're done, now i can talk to Minho oppa about Romeo.

"You did great Krystal! ^^v” Jonghyun oppa came up to me.

“Thank you opp-“

He handed me my water bottle, then wiped my sweat for me… He wiped my sweat for ME!! The person I personally think is the second hottest wiped my sweat for ME!! OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ^^# wow… I’ll be having a wonderful dream tonight!! YAY!!! I said second because I think he can’t beat Minho oppa… Hahaha- Err… This is starting to get weird Minho oppa keeps popping into my head… He keeps interrupting my thoughts…

“Soojung back to Earth!!”

Jonghyun oppa snapped me out of my thoughts about Minho oppa… Wait… Wait??? Did… Did he just cal me… me… Call me… Call me Soojung instead of Krystal??

“Yah!! Oppa I thought I toldyou don’t call me Soojung??!!” I shouted, whispering the ‘Soojung’ part.

 I don’t like that name only f(x), Shinee and my family knows it. If he knows it then Romeo could be him!!

“Sorry, but I called you everything, from Krystal to Krystal Jung, Jung krystal, Ju-“

Ju?? That’s not my name??

“Jung Krystal, Soojung then you notice me…”

“Hey, Jonghyun stop flirting with Krystal!! Come over here!! NOW!!” Onew oppa called Jonghyun Oppa over to him.

“Sorry, Krystal got to go, see you later!”

“Bye oppa.” I waved good-bye.

“When you smiles the whole world stops and stares for a while… ‘Cause you’re amazing, Just the way you are… The way you are…”

Did I just hear correctly?? He was quietly singing ‘Just the Way You Are’ from Bruno Mars to himself. The song that was written on the first letter. He was trying hard to keep it quiet, for no one to hear him… Hmm… Suspicious…

I NEED to talk to Minho oppa… FAST…

 

 

 

 

 

Sorry, for the realllllllly late update there's been lots of HW lately!! Thx for those who subscribe!!^^v Please dont unsubscribe, im trying my best to write the fic hope you like it!! More comments pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!! ^^#

 

LOVE you Subbies and commies ^3^