04 Forth Letter

Unknown Romeo [indefinite hiatus]

 

Minho

 

 

Ahhh!! Day done with all this fan screaming, are we pop stars or something?? Apparently, NO. We’re just normal high school students that dances and sings and composes our own songs. Really, don’t they get bored? Screaming the same things.

Oh!! Look, f(x) is performing. Krystal is so pretty she could really be a k-popstar. Awwww, whatever she does she seems to look cute. AND y, I wonder how she does it. It’s really a contrast SUPER Y and ADORABLLY CUTE!!

-_______-;;

I think I’ve been complementing on her too much, but she IS pretty, hot and cute.

“Krystal, you are so hot and cute!!”

“Krystal, you are the best!!”

“I want you Krystal!!!! Will you be my girlfriend??!!”

(Actually, there are other people calling for the other members but Minho just listens for Krystal’s name -_-)

YAHHHHH!! What the hell are they thinking?? As if MY Soojung would date them, pimples, thick round brown glasses, giant framy braces?

*f(x) finishes with loud applause*

Yay! They’re done…

 

No One

As Jonghyun wiped Krystal’s sweat for her and Krystal still in awe. Minho’s sight became blurry, he just stood there. Unable to move. It was like a freeze frame, paused in his mind. He watched stunned as Krystal’s face became red as if she was in a 100oC oven. Once Jonghyun was called by Onew, Krystal shook her head and walked over to Minho who was flaming, not with charisma this time, but with jealousy.

“Oppa, oppa. Can we go to the park after this?” Krystal asked with pleading eyes.

“Guess what Krystal?? NO” What a cold reply that was.

Krystal pouted, Minho turned away from her avoiding eye contact.

He decided to walk away cold-heartedly. After he was out of sight, her jaws dropped open. As long as she could remember he never did this to her. The pouting always worked, too.

Krystal was into the changing room and the lights. But stood there, not changing. She felt like jelly, so powerless. What had gone into him?? HIM, Choi Minho. She fell to the floor, she never understood this feeling she sees in dramas. Until now, she understood why the character falls flat to the floor. How painful it felt, that someone important to you, whoever he is a friend, a lover, a brother or whatever. It  hurts.

 

Victoria

Where is Krystal??We were supposed to meet up at 2pm (^^) in the cafeteria. I am already sick of the LuNew couple sweet-talking each other!! I know that I may be dating Nichkhun, but really we don’t do anything ruining our reputation. Well, how am I supposed to say this. We are like the school idols, the school celebrity. That’s at least what I think… Oh, by the way Nichkhun is in this other school boyband called “2PM”, they use to have 7 members. But apparently one left us. His name is Park Jaeboem. I have to admit that he is HOT. They are all hot actually, like the hottest time of the day “2PM”.

Okay, enough of 2PM. Now where is Krystal?? I have to call Khun, he has to help me find our daughter. I’m worried sick.

“Khunnnnnnn, come here to the cafeteria NOW. I can’t find Soojunggie anywhere!! T^T help me find her please.”

“Okay, okay… Calm down sweetie. I’ll go meet you now” he sounded worried.

I hung up.

 

At last, Khunnie’s here!

“Khun, what am I supposed to do??”

“Noona, you sound worried. What is going on?”

That, I was sure was not Nichkhun. I turned round to see, Kim Kibum, Key.

“Krystal, I couldn’t find her anywhere.”

O.O

Key got his phone out and texted someone… I wonder who it is??

“Don’t worry, I have texted Taemin and Jonghyun to help find her.”

Oh.

“Don’t you think it’s we call Choi Minho, Soojung’s beloved friend??” Nichkhun suggested aster a long silence.

“YES YES!! Call him!”

Deed… Deed… Deed…

[Yobosseyo]

“Minho!! You know where Krystal is??!!”

[I don’t know and what happened?] Minho asked coldly.

It was unusual of him.

“We couldn’t find her anywhere. Please help us find her. Your our only hope.”

[I’ll try…] then Minho hung up immediately

“What a cold Minho!!”

 

 

Taemin (3hrs later)

I was giving up. After trying to find Soojung for so long… Where could she be??

*Sniff*

Am I hearing things?

*sobbing*

I don’t think so, is that her??

On the rooftop?

I thought she was scared of heights. No please, Krystal can’t do this…!!

 

No One

Taemin got hold of the door knob, he tried opening it, but it was locked. He kicked the door open, if anyone saw him kicking the door they would all stare in awe. It was unusual of him.

From the rooftop Krystal could hear the door knob rattling. She ignored it, as she thought it was the janitor trying to come up to the rooftop. She turned to the peaceful view in front of her, the sun was setting. It was beautiful but she dared  not to walk. Yes, she was afraid of height. But she still climb up here fighting her fears, just  to be alone. At least no one would think she is up here, everyone knew that she was afraid of height.

As she was swimming inside  her thoughts the door was kicked open, Krystal panicked and turned back to see who it was. Her eyes widened, stepping backwards.

“Krystal why are you up here?”

It was Taemin.

“Krystal…!!”

She walked back until she was at the edge. She lost balance and fell backwards. She was still silence was sweat beads were dripping from her face. Luckily, she drabbed the edge of the rooftop.

Taemin came rushing to her; he could see that by now she was crying harder than before. He held his hand out waiting for Krystal’s hand. She wouldn’t let her hand go of the edge,  Krystal herself couldn’t bear to let go, she knew  herself well that she would feel like jelly and let go. She shook her head, notifying Taemin that she didn’t dare to let go.

For a second, Taemin thought he should call the others to help but it would be too late. He drabbed Krystal’s wrist pulling her up, well, trying to pull her up. He got tired but finally succeeded.

There was a long silence before Taemin let out a loud sigh. Then he started the conversation

“Why are you up here Krystal?”

She kept silent.

“Soojung. I thought you were scared of heights?”

She looked up at Taemin. Then started crying.

“Oppa, I… I don’t know… but I’m scared.”

She cried harder.

He sighed, went near her and hugged her. Krystal could feel the warmth from Taemin, after a minute her crying softened. She hugged him back. Taemin soothed her. Soon she stopped crying and looked up at him.

“Thank you oppa. Thank you so much.”

“It’s okay Krystal. Now please tell me why you are up here.”

“Before I tell you can we go downstairs first?” she smiled sheepishly.

He nodded. They got up and went downstairs. They went to a park nearby.

………………………………………………………………….

Little did they know that there was someone listening and watching them all along… That person watched with jealousy burning in their eyes. Yet, little did that person know that Minho was watching Taemin and Krystal, too. It is clear that he saw her, too. Not long he figured out who the figure belongs to. Choi Sulli. He figured out that she  fancies Taemin. He would support her. She was a nice girl, according to Krystal.

Krystal… Minho thought he knew why now that he thought.

 Minho knew right away where Krystal would be, but he just came here after 2 hours at home of thinking through why his Soojung would disappear and another hour stuck in traffic. He came here right when Taemin kicked the door open. He was just a step slower.

“Err… Taemin oppa. Please don’t tell anyone but I was, surprisingly, I went to the rooftop to calm myself because of Minho oppa.”

0o0 Taemin’s eyes widened.

“I was taken back for what he did. He totally neglected me. He was so cold. Not flaming anymore.” She confessed, she felt much lighter.

“Guess what Krystal?” Taemin smirked

“What- I have a feeling this ain’t good…” Krystal said in English.

Taemin looked puzzled but ignored the fact he didn’t understand and continued:

“That’s…”

“…”

“…”

“=_=-3”

“^^;;”

“…”

“It’s LOVE

 

“…”

 

*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/

 

“It’s LOVE

He broke into pieces upon hearing these words.

“So, they were going out? Why didn’t I know. We lived together but why didn’t I know. Oh, Taemin…” He thought. There was nothing in his mind except Krystal. His eyes were blank.

“I should call Taemin.”

He fetched out his phone and called him.

[Yobosseyo]

“Did you find her yet?”

[Yes, hyung. In fact, I found her up on the rooftop about an hour ago.]

“Oh, that’s good Taeminnie. You must be worried sick!”

[Well, I was worried but so was everyone else… Hyung you really needn’t shout.]

“Um… Ok it good you found your beloved girlfriend. Take good care of her. Or else I’ll take her from you… because I loveher… 'This' is LOVE…”

[Wait… Hyung I’m n-]

He hung up immediately. His face was burning up. It was as if all the blood only went to his face… He quickly walked away from behind the trees back to his car. He was trying hard not to appear in their sight. But Taemin saw him…

All Taemin could do was let out a heavy sigh and say good-bye to Krystal. He HAD to go clear the mess with his hyung as soon as possible. So, he went home.