Why Does It Hurt

The One I Love Or The One Who Loves Me

Kyuhyun:*walking into the MBC building*

Manager:Oh kyuhyun you didnt get my message *looks at him*

Kyuhyun:No sorry hyung my phone died and i couldnt find the charger til this morning 

Manager:The pre-recording for super junior comeback was held back a day it will start tomorrow afternoon *smiles*

Kyuhyun:Ohh ok thank you hyung *smiles bows down*

Manager:Do you need a ride 

Kyuhyun:No its fine ill just call the driver to come back 

Manager:Alright get home safetly kyu *smiles*

Kyuhyun:Your talking to me *half smiles walks out of the studio*

Manager:*chuckles shakes his head*

Kyuhyun:*walking out of the building its raining sighs*Oh great im stuck in the rain damn it 

Leeteuk:*laughing driving his car with eunhyuk*

Kyuhyun:*sighs sitting on the curb getting soaked hands on his face*

Eunhyuk:*looks at the window gasp*BABE stop the car

Leeteuk:*steps on the brakes shocked*What whats wrong 

Eunhyuk:Babe isnt that kyuhyun there sitting out in the rain 

Leeteuk:*confused shocked*What is he doing

Eunhyuk:Ugh i better get him he's gonna get a cold *about to get out the car*

Leeteuk:Wait hyukkie your not sure if its him or not *holding onto his arm*

Eunhyuk:Teukie i know my best friend when i see him please let go *looks at his arm*

Leeteuk:*bites his lower lip hurt sighs lets go of eunhyuks arm*

Eunhyuk:*gets out of the car opens his umbrella and runs over to kyuhyun*YAH are you crazy 

Kyuhyun:*shocked looks at him*Hyukkie

Eunhyuk:*helps him under the umbrella leading him into the car*Are you ok kyu

Kyuhyun:Ummm yea *getting in the car*

Eunhyuk:*gets in the car soaking wet*

Leeteuk:*half smiling at kyuhyun*Here you guys are both wet 

Kyuhyun:Thanks teuk hyung *half smiles wiping himself off with the towel*

Eunhyuk:*starts coughing shivering*

Leeteuk:See baby this is why i didnt want you to go out you get sick easily TSK *wiping the water from eunhyuk*

Eunhyuk:*giggles*Babe i had to do it i dont want my best friend to get sick

Kyuhyun:*half smiles heart beats fast hearing eunhyuks reason*

Leeteuk:Mmm we've been seeing each other for almost half a year and you still put others first *chuckles pinches eunhyuks nose then kisses him*

Eunhyuk:*giggles through the kiss*

Kyuhyun:*heart breaks sighs looks out the window*

Super Junior Dorms

Kyuhyun:*looking through his bedroom doors tears in his eyes looking at the scene*

Leeteuk:*hands on eunhyuks hips playing the steal a peck game*

Eunhyuk:*giggles through the kisses*

Kyuhyun:*a tear rolls down his cheek closes his room door*

SungMin:*sitting on his bed half smiles*You alright

Kyuhyun:I...i dont know anymore hyung *shaky breathe tears rolling down his cheeks*

SungMin:*sighs looks down at his hands then back at kyuhyun*

Kyuhyun:I was the one who didnt realize it sooner i was the one who hurt him before and lost him but...but why does it hurt so much *sobs breathing heavily*

SungMin:*sighs and just hugs him tightly*

Kyuhyun:It seems like no matter how hard i try to forget him i cant...i tried erasing him from my life i cant...i love him so much that i hate myself for it that i cant risk letting him out of my life that i feel that ill die if i do.....ill never stop loving eunhyukkie hyung  and i hate that i let him slip out of my hands *crying hard*

SungMin:*sighs patting his back*