I'll Help You Move On

The One I Love Or The One Who Loves Me

The Next Day

Leeteuk:*eyes widen*HE WHAT

Eunhyuk:Sssshhh *covers leeteuks mouth*

Leeteuk:How the hell did that happen *arms crossed*

Eunhyuk:I dont know...*shrugs*

Leeteuk:How do you not know it's your lips *scoffs*

Eunhyuk:YAH...*slaps his arm*

Leeteuk:What happened after that *looks at him*

Eunhyuk:Nothing..nothing will happen 

Leeteuk:WAE....what do you mean by nothing you guys kissed

Eunhyuk:It doesnt mean were dating just because of a kiss 

Leeteuk:Did he do anything after that 

Eunhyuk:He was about to say something but i walked away from him *sighs*

Leeteuk:So what now...*looks at him*

Eunhyuk:I have no idea *shakes his head tears fill in his eyes*

Leeteuk:No no more tears hyuk come on its not worth it anymore *cups his face wiping his tears away*

Eunhyuk:How come it works like this teukie...i got what i wished for but it hurts because i know he only did it out of guilt...*shaky breathe*

Leeteuk:*sighs*

Eunhyuk:Is this all what love is gonna be like for me...unrequited love *tears rolling down his cheeks*

Leeteuk:No absolutely not im not gonna allow it 

Eunhyuk:*confused looks at him*

Leeteuk:Ive had enough of this eunhyuk im tired of seeing you heart broken when you don't even deserve half of it *looking in his eyes*

Eunhyuk:Te-*cuts off*

Leeteuk:If kyu can't see how lucky he is to just have someone like you in his life then it's his lost if he doesnt know he lost the best thing that will ever happen to him....because his lost is my gain

Eunhyuk:Wh..what are you saying *shocked*

Leeteuk:*takes a deep breathe let's go of eunhyuks face leans on the wall*

Eunhyuk:*worried just looking at him*Teukie

Leeteuk:*shakes his head deep breathes looks in eunhyuks eyes*Im in love with you eunhyukkie.....i've always been always will be

Eunhyuk:*shocked looks at him*Wh...when 

Leeteuk:Since the beginning you were my one and only true love my first love but most of all the love of my life more than that my best friend in the whole entire universe there is no other way to explain you in my life but as one of my true best friends you've been my rock in life since the beginning a faithful and loyal best friend to me he was someone i leaned on and seeked comfort from you are the person to always defend me and protect me from everything no matter what people say hyuk you never cared you never left my side til now your still here as my family you truly is someone i never wanna lose in my life he's everything to me when it comes to friends i wont be anything without him i didnt ever want to ruin our best friend ship between us to cuz i dont ever wanna lose you i cant afford to but i cant help it i love you hyukkie crazy truly madly deeply in love with you *tears roll down his cheeks*

Eunhyuk:*cups his face wiping his tears*

Leeteuk:Hyukkie....*looks in his eyes*

Eunhyuk:*hugs him tightly whispers in his ear tears in his eyes*Im so sorry...teukie im so sorry 

Leeteuk:*looks in eunhyuks eyes*

Eunhyuk:*looks in his eyes*

Leeteuk:*leans in slowly*

Eunhyuk:*closes his eyes nervous*

Leeteuk:*kisses him passionately*

Eunhyuk:*nervous but ends up kissing back and wraps his arms around his neck*

Leeteuk:*rest his forehead against eunhyuks looks in his eyes smiles*I love you...

Eunhyuk:*bites his lip looks in his eyes*Teukie I..i

Leeteuk:I know you can't say it yet...but please give me a chance ill help you move on...maybe learn to love me the way i love you 

Eunhyuk:*bites his lip half smile nods his head*

Leeteuk:*heart beats fast cups eunhyuks face and kisses him again*

Eunhyuk:*kisses back but a tear rolls down his cheek*I have to let you go kyu...i need to find someone who loves me i cant go on like this anymore 

Super Junior Dorms

Kyuhyun:Wookie have you seen hyukkie *walks into the living room*

Ryeowook:He went out to the park with teukie hyung why *smiles sitting on the couch*

Kyuhyun:*clears his throat feels a pang in his heart*Ummm just wondering 

Donghae:*bardges in the dorm*Make way for meeeee 

SungMin:Your best friend is way to childish boo *sits in siwons lap*

Siwon:Can't live with him cant live without *chuckles*

Donghae:Cuddle kyu your fluffly *lays his head on kyus lap*

Kyuhyun:Aish hyung you know i dont like skinship *pushes him off*

Donghae:Pssshhh but with hyukkie its alright *rolls his eyes playfully laying on the floor*

Kyuhyun:*bites his lip looks away*

Heechul:Oh shut up fishy besides thats my spot *plops down*

Yesung:Yah you need evil 1 and 2 together *laughs wraps his arms around ryeowook*

Kyuhyun:Ugh what are you guys doing here anyway *annoyed*

Yesung:Teukie hyung called us to meet here *smiles*

Leeteuk:*laughing in the dorm*MEMBERS-ooo you guys are here already 

Ryeowook:*giggles*Hyung seems in a good mood

Leeteuk:Because i have good news *smiles big*

Kyuhyun:Whats that *smiles*

Leeteuk:Baby come here *smiles holds his hand out*

Heechul:Baby *he mouths confused*

Siwon:HAAAA hyung got a girl before hae *laughs*

Eunhyuk:*nervous bites his lip holds leeteuks hand*I am not a girl 

Kyuhyun:*smile turns into a frown shocked*

SungMin:Woooah woooahh wait...does this mean...*covers his mouth*

Leeteuk:Eunhyukkie and i are dating *smiles big wraps his arms around eunhyuks waist*

Kyuhyun:*feels his heart drop looks at eunhyuk with a blank expression*

Eunhyuk:*avoiding kyuhyuns gaze smiles bites his lip*

Heechul:WOOOOO DEBAK CELEBRATION *jumps off the couch jumping up and down*