Confessions

The One I Love Or The One Who Loves Me

SM Building

Eunhyuk:TSK....kyuhyun come on were going to be late *holding onto kyuhyuns arm dragging him to the practice room*

Kyuhyun:Ugh...my head is killing me *rubbing his forehead*

Eunhyuk:That is your fault for being a complete idiotic drunktard *flicks his forehead*

Kyuhyun:AISH..hyukkie that hurt your suppose to take care of me not your boyfriend *whines*

Eunhyuk:*scoffs*And who says i need to take care of you

Kyuhyun:Me *pouts*

Eunhyuk:Im not your boyfriend *looks at him trying to be serious*

Kyuhyun:*smirks wiggles his eyebrows*Do you wanna be

Eunhyuk:YAH your already sweet talking you just got broken up with *looks at him biting his lip*

Kyuhyun:*ignore him*I asked you first do you wanna be 

Eunhyuk:In your dreams *looks away blushes*

Kyuhyun:Ahhh come on *pulls eunhyuk by the waist holding him close*

Eunhyuk:YAH CHO KYUHYUN I AM YOUR HYUNG treat my with respect

Kyuhyun:But you also are my best friend *smirks*

Eunhyuk:Whatever come on were already late manager hyungs are probably throwing a fit ugh...*storms off*

Kyuhyun:*chuckles shakes his head follows after him*

Eunhyuk:*laughing talking with kyuhyun gasp as he walks into the practice room*

Siwon:*arms wrapped around sungmins waist kissing his neck*

SungMin:*giggles*Siwonnie

Kyuhyun:*smile turns into a frown heart breaks*

SungMin:*gasp pulls away from siwon eyes widen*KYUHYUN

Kyuhyun:*scoffs bites his lip tears in his eyes*So this is why you wanted to end things with me....to be with someone like him 

SungMin:Kyuhyun i...i *stuttering*

Kyuhyun:I gave everything for you...first you throw my love away and now you turned me into an idiot who was madly in love while behind my back you were in love with someone else making me believe in love......*tears fall down his cheeks*

Eunhyuk:*looks down playing with his hands*

Siwon:Kyu wait please we can expla-

Kyuhyun:Forget it i dont even understand why i wasted my time thinking i have good family and friends like you guys when its you guys that tend to tear me apart into nothingness *looks at them crying*

SungMin:Kyu...please im sorry *tears in his eyes*

Kyuhyun:Sorry doesnt cut it...i dont ever want you guys near me again i dont ever want you apart of my life ever again....*runs off*

Eunhyuk:KYU *looks at siwon and sungmin shakes his head and runs after kyuhyun*

In The Garden 

Kyuhyun:*runs over the wall with a painting hyukjae threw of kyumin saying i love you *

Eunhyuk:KYU....*runs faster to reach him*

Kyuhyun:*sees a pile of old bricks starts throwing them at the painting*

Eunhyuk:Kyu what are you doing stop it *grabs his arm*

Kyuhyun:AHHHH *screams throws a brick*

Eunhyuk:Kyu stop *falls to the floor with kyuhyun*

Kyuhyun:*on his hands on knees crying hard*

Eunhyuk:*stands up pushes him*WHAT ARE YOU DOING....do you think that if you ruin this wall with the painting Sungmin will come back to you

Kyuhyun:*breathing heavily elbow on his knees tears falling*

Eunhyuk:Even if you try to get ran over by a car in the street he wont ever come back to you kyu...*tears in his eyes looking at him*

Kyuhyun:*still looking down breathing heavily*Shut up...

Eunhyuk:Sungmin doesnt love you anymore...he doesnt love you would you just understand that *hits his back*

Kyuhyun:Shut up.....

Eunhyuk:HE DOESNT HE DOESNT HE DOESNT

Kyuhyun:*stands up screams at eunhyuk*SHUT UP

Eunhyuk:*his back hits the wall lookign at him*

Kyuhyun:WHY DO YOU CARE SO MUCH ABOUT ME...WERE YOU THE ONE WHO WAS MADE A FOOL OUT OF....WERE YOU THE ONE THAT WAS LEFT...EVERYTHING I DO IN LIFE YOU WATCH OVER ME LIKE SOME KIND OF GUARD....if your tired why dont you just leave my life like the others 

Eunhyuk:*crying looking at him*

Kyuhyun:I DONT NEED YOU GET OUT OF MY LIFE I DONT NEED YOU....*leans on the wall crying hard*

Eunhyuk:*tears rolling down his cheeks*

Kyuhyun:*sitting against the wall tears fall*

Eunhyuk:Why are you such an idiot kyuhyun huh you want me to leave you want to me to be gone from your life you know i couldve done that a long time ago but i just cant do it you know everyday i slap myself everyday  to tell myself to stop

Kyuhyun:*stands up looks at him shocked*

Eunhyuk:but just one call or text there i am because i just cant resist to you everyone tells me eunhyuk is stupid how long are you gonna make you make yourself look stupid 

Kyuhyun:*just looking at him*

Eunhyuk:Its really like that right everyone who is in love do stupid things so if its STUPID ITS STUPID I LOVE YOU *looking at him crying*

Kyuhyun:*shocked looks at him*

Eunhyuk:*walks over to him slaps his face*YOUR IDIOT I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU 

Kyuhyun:*just looks at him*

Eunhyuk:Why you...why you *crying hard hitting kyuhyuns chest*

Kyuhyun:Hyukkie stop *soft voice*

Eunhyuk:Why you...*crying hitting him*

Kyuhyun:Stop hyukkie stop *holding his wrist and holds eunhyuk against the wall*

Eunhyuk:Why you...why *crying*

Kyuhyun:Hyukkie stop..*looks at him*

Eunhyuk:Wh-*gets cut off*

Kyuhyun:*cups his face and kisses him passionately*

Eunhyuk:*kisses back wraps his arms around kyuhyuns neck*

Kyuhyun:*hand on his cheeks deepens the kiss*

Eunhyuk:*gasp through the kiss pushes kyuhyun away shocked looks at him*

Kyuhyun:Hyukkie...*looks at him*

Eunhyuk:*walks past him into the building*

Kyuhyun:*shocked fingers on his lips slumps against the wall*

Eunhyuk:*slides down the wall covering his mouth tears fall*