No More Tears

The One I Love Or The One Who Loves Me

Super Junior Dorms

Eunhyuk:*working on a poster kyuhyun asked him to do*

Ryeowook:Hyukkie hyung were headed to the indoor pool join us everyone is there *smiles holding his towel in his swim trunks*

Eunhyuk:I appreicate the invite wookie but i need to get this poster done before the sungmin arrives for the surprise kyu is looking forward to this *smiles*

Ryeowook:Oh come on its not like he told you not to take a break *grabs his arm*

Eunhyuk:Wookie really i cant because after i need to head to the venue and set everything up*pulls his arm away*

Ryeowook:*sighs*Well join us whenever your done ok

Eunhyuk:Got it *smiles big*

Leeteuk:Wow seems like a huge project going on *leans on the door frame*

Eunhyuk:Teukie teukie can you come here for a sec i need help *smiles*

Leeteuk:*chuckles walks over to him*What is it

Eunhyuk:Hold this for me i need to connect these posters together *smiles hands him one poster*

Leeteuk:*reads the banner eunhyuk made sighs*Happy Anniversary SungMin My Lovely Bunny 

Eunhyuk:*faking a smile*Perfect now can you drive me over to the venue kyu texted to me i need to set up the rest of the things

Leeteuk:Why can't he just do it himself..he is the one in a commited relatinship *slightly irriated*

Eunhyuk:Don't be silly teukie you know our maknae has barely has a romantic bone in his body *grabs his bag walks out the dorm*

Leeteuk:*sighs drives off to the venue*

At The Venue

Eunhyuk:Hurry hurry hurry *holding boxes running in the venue*

Leeteuk:Hyuk be careful there no need to be a speey monkey *running after him*

Eunhyuk:Its almost time this needs to be perfect for kyuhyun...*smiles*

Leeteuk:And Sungmin

Eunhyuk:*sighs fakes a smile*Of course it's there anniversary isnt it 

Leeteuk:*sighs looks down*Hyukkie

Eunhyuk:Ladder please i need to get this up 

Leeteuk:*sighs hands him the ladder looks through the box*

Eunhyuk:Thanks...*climbs on the ladder putting up the banner*

Leeteuk:Be careful...i dont want you getting hurt *smiles*

Eunhyuk:Your talking to me teukie *giggles*

Leeteuk:*chuckles*Of course

Kyuhyun:EUNHYUKKIE *screams as he enters the venue*

Eunhyuk:*scared slips from the ladder*WOAH WOAH

Kyuhyun and Leeteuk:EUNHYUK *their eyes*

Leeteuk:*runs fast and catches him*

Eunhyuk:*scared shaking*

Leeteuk:Its alright i got you hyukkie *smiles runs his fingers through his hair*

Eunhyuk:Teukie *wraps his arms around his neck tighty hugging him*

Kyuhyun:*sees them feels a pang in his heart shakes it off clears his throat*Im sorry hyukkie i didnt meant to 

Eunhyuk:*jumps out from leeteuks arms pushing away*Oh no its alright kyuhyun see im safe

Leeteuk:*hurt faking a smile at kyuhyun*

Kyuhyun:This is amazing hyukkie you are the best *hugs him tightly*

Eunhyuk:Ohhh *shocked pats his back smiling heart beats faster*

Leeteuk:*looks away sighs heavily*

Kyuhyun:Look i just got back from the jewlery store its a customized couple ring for sungmin hyung and i *smiles opens the box*

Eunhyuk:*heart breaks fights back his tears*Its beautiful kyu

Leeteuk:*worried walks over puts his hand on his lower back carressing it*

Kyuhyun:You think he'll like it *smiles*

Eunhyuk:*clears his throat thin layer of tears in his eyes*He'll love it 

Kyuhyun:*smiles*Ive never been this happy in my life hyung i mean i-

Eunhyuk:*faking a smile*We need to go kyu 

Kyuhyun:Oh alright thank you so much again hyukkie *smiles hugs him tightly*

Eunhyuk:*sighs heavily a tear rolls down his cheek pulls away walks away fast*

Leeteuk:*smiles at kyu and follows after eunhyuk worried*

Eunhyuk:*tears rolling down his cheeks holds onto the wall slides down in gasping for air*

Leeteuk:Eunhyukkie *heart breaks looking at him*

Eunhyuk:*gasping for air shaking crying hard*I...il..ill never be anything to him...i....

Leeteuk:*sighs kneels down hugging him tightly tears in his eyes*

Eunhyuk:All ive ever be is his best friend nothing more *crying harder*

Leeteuk:Sssshhh im here im here *rubbing his back sighs*

Eunhyuk:*holding onto leeteuks arm crying hard*

Leeteuk:*sighs kisses the top of his head*This is the last straw kyuhyun no more i let it all pass but i cant see the person i love more than life hurt anymore this is your lost ill do all it takes to make him happy you lost your chance its my turn now