Chapter 4

Because of a Stupid Game [HIATUS]

 

After a few minutes trying to make her to eat something, she finally eats.

Lunch break has ended and we went back to our class. We will meet again after school at the school gate.

......................................................................................................................................................................

"Ji eun~!" I heard Vanessa's voice calling me. 

"Eum?" I turned my head and saw a very-excited-Vanessa. "He is waiting~!" She squeals.

I almost forgot! Thanks to Vanessa, i just remembered it..

"By the way, you told him not to tell me his name?" I raised my eyebrow.

"Yeah! So that you both could call each other with cute nicknames~" She winks.

I really really can't believe I got a bestfriend like her...

"Whatever" I rolled my eyes and went out of class with Vanessa following me talking about 'that' guy. You know what he's handsome even though he wears that nerd glasses! He is hot and he is kind too! and blablablabla is all I heard from Vanessa's mouth.

"There he is~ Enjoy your night!" She winks one more time. 

"Wink one more time and I'll make sure that you won't see any handsome guy next time" I rolled my eyes and she keep winking until she reached his brother's car. Lucky her, she got a brother.. and me? I only got a annoying sister that doesn't even care about me at all *sigh*

"Hey!" He greeted.

"Hey" I smiled.

"So where do you want to go now?" He ask excitedly.

"Can we go to my house first? I want to change to comfortable clothes" 

"Okay" We start walking towards my house. My house is near my school, so that I don't need any vehicle to go to my house or school. We need like about.. 20 minutes of walk to arrive at my house. 

In our 'journey' to my house we talk about random things.

"So.. how many times you've dated before?" I ask him curiously.

"You sure you want to know?" He look at me.  I nodded.

"More than 5 times...?"

"Wow" My jaw dropped.

"How old are you?! You've dated more than 5 time?!" I was so shock... 

"I'm 18 years old and don't worry, all the relationship is not really serious" He smirks. "And don't be jealous"

"i'm not jealous!" I look away., pretending to be mad.

"Just kidding~ How about you?"

"I just broke up"

"Why-" "We've arrived~" She open the gate. "You want to come in or wait here?"

"Up to you" He shrugged.

"Okay, come in" Say that i'm stupid, of course he want to come in. I'm a meanie if I don't let him in. It's quite cold outside

"You sit here, I'll be back in about 15 minutes? I want to take a bath too" I walk up to the stairs and enter my room, leaving him sitting alone in the living room.

I take in some clothes into the bathroom and take a bath. I dry my hair and tidy it up. I open my bathroom door.

"W-what are you doing here?!" I almost yelled.

"Your sister ask me to wait you in your room" He shrugged.

"And you obey her?" 

He nodded. "Pabo.." I muttered.

"What did you just said?"

"Nothing~!" I smiled and walk away.

"What did you said?" He raised his eyebrow and smirks.

"Pabo"

"Pabo.." He start tickling my sides. 

"S-s-stop it! Seriously! HAHAHAHAHHA" I couldn't stop laughing. How could he know that I was ticklish on that spot? I thought that the only one that know about this is..... Forget about 'that' jerk.

"HAHAHA Stop it~!"I yelled. He chuckled.

He stop tickling and look around my room.

-?'s POV

I stop tickling her and look around her room. Letting her to tidy up her hair and clothes after me tickling her.

There's a picture that catch my eyes. I took the picture frame and stare at it. 

"This you and your.... boyfriend?" I spin around showing her the picture.

"Ex-boyfriend" She sit on her bed.

"How did you guys broke up?" I put down the picture frame and sit beside her.

"I'm sure you don't want to know about that"

"I'm sure I want to know about it" I sit closer to her as she start her story.

"It was late at night..."

 

________________________________________________________________________________________

Updatee~!!! xDD

you like it like it like it?

you hate it hate it hate it?

PLEASE COMMENT!

No comment = No one is reading = No updates 

soo~ JI EUN'S 365 DAY BOYFRIEND IS GOING TO BE REVEALED ON THE NEXT CHAPTER~!!

it's time for~~~~~~ GONCHAN AND BARO SPAAAMMMMMMM XDDDDD

   BONUS:LEADERJINYOUNG<3

 

hehehehehe xDD

who should I spam on the next chapter? 

don't forget to comment, or i won't update fast and NO KPOP SPAMMING AGAIN~

please tell your opinions first in the comment, then you can add the name of the idols that you want me to spam~^^