Chapter 3

Because of a Stupid Game [HIATUS]

 

"At least he's not my classmate" She went back to her sit.

After a few minutes, the two poor boys came back and the class starts.

 

......................................................................................................................................................................

*Bell rings*

"Okay, that's all for today English, remember to practice your English" The teacher carries her books.

We greeted the teacher and get ready for Lunch Break.

I need Vanessa to teach me perfect english! She studied overseas before, that makes her fluent in English. I'm so jealous ><

 

"Let's go Ji eun" She pull my arms.

"Where?! Yah!"

"To your boyfriend" LOL WHAT?! BOYFRIEND?!

"I don't have a boyfriend"

"Your future boyfriend" Vanessa smirks. Oh no... GOD, PLEASE SEND ME A DORAEMON! I NEED TO TURN BACK TIME!!!!

"Come on, he's handsome ya know~" Vanessa push me into the canteen. OMG.. please don't tell me he's going to ask me to date him in the canteen....

"No Vanessa, No!" I tried to pull back, but Vanessa is just too strong. Then a pair of hands cover my eyes...again.

"LEE CHANHEE" I said with an annoyed tone.

"This is Kevin Woo"

"Right.. WOO SUNG HYUN, PUT YOUR HANDS DOWN.RIGHT.NOW"

"Put you hands up~ put your hands up~" He sings. Somebody help me!!!

"You sit here nicely, and I'll call someone" Vanessa said excitedly. "Kevin oppa, cover her face okay?" 

"Yeah~"

"Park Ji Eun is now officially hating Kevin Woo" I muttered.

"What?" I could imagine that he is pouting right now. "I know that you love me" he joked.

I feel my cheeks reddened. Hope he didn't saw me.. 

"Kevin oppa, uncovered her eyes now"

"Okay" Kevin oppa slowly uncovered my eyes. I saw a guy that had his eyes covered by Vanessa.

"This is the girl?" He asked with his eyes wide.

"This is the guy?" I ask in the same time.

"Aww~ You guys are sooo cute!" Vanessa can't stop smiling.

"So, will you be my girlfriend?" He suddenly on his knee and takes my hand. WHAT DID HE THINK HE IS DOING RIGHT NOW?!

"WTH?"

"I mean, will you my girlfriend for 365 days?" He smiled. Okay, I admitted that he's quite.. WHAT AM I THINKING ABOUT?!

I look around. Some people already started to whispered to each other. If i don't accept him now, everyone in the canteen will saw us and gossip about us for weeks, or even months!

"Okay, okay, I will" I sighed. He suddenly hugs me, what can i do? Hug him back of course.

I sit down in a hurry and hides my face. Today is not a good day at all...

"Are you okay?" He asked.

"Do I look like i'm okay?" I ask him expresionless.

"No....." He look away. Okay, I'm sorry for being a meanie today, I feel embarrased.... and stressed.

"What's your name?" I ask him. 

"Vanessa told me not to tell you"

"Oh.. what a long name you have! Vanessatold Menotto Tellyou"

"No, i mea--" "I'm joking" I chuckled.

"So how could I call you if I don't know what's your name?"

"She wants us to call each other girlfriend and boyfriend" He rolled his eyes.

"Are you sure she is your bestfriend?" He ask me.

"I'm not sure" I laughed.

"Who are you to her?" I ask him.

"Her brother is my bestfriend, but i'm not that close to her though"

"Oh" I nodded.

"So what do you wanted to eat?" He stares at me.

"Nothing" 

-?'s POV

"You need to eat something" 

"I'm not hungry"

"If you don't want to eat, I'll feed you" I smirks.

"No no no, no thank you" She shook her hands infront of me.

Without her knowing, Vanessa and Kevin have leave this table. 

I won't do this if she didn't threathen me that she will tell Kiseop hyung that I accidently punched her arms. If only i'm not careless person, I won't be sitting here beside her today. Kiseop hyung is a very over-protective brother, and he's scary when he went overprotective mode.

But, she's quite cute and pretty. So I don't really mind. Afterall, I'm only going to date her for 365 days, no more.

After a few minutes trying to make her to eat something, she finally eats.

Lunch break has ended and we went back to our class. We will meet again after school at the school gate.

______________________________________________________________________________

The one that guess right are : JessieAngLalala KISSMEAndromeda 

Since you only guess one, I updated 'My Life with UKISS' faster. 

keep guesing who is Ji eun's boyfriend~ xDD

CLUES : He raps, he could speak other languages besides Korean, He have abs, he is a dork. (lol, everyone in KPOP is a dork), he is adorkableeee <3 at least for me xDDD

 

so, keep guessing~ If no one guess right, then I won't update *smirks*

nah, jk, just try to guess it right. I'll update faster than this one if someone guess right  :D

 

  

유키스 <3

the photos are not mine/owned by me. All photos credits to the owner.