Chapter 14

Because of a Stupid Game [HIATUS]

 

In a few second, Ji eun fall asleep with a smile :)

============================================================

"Ji Eun-ah"

"Mm"

"Wake up"

"......"

"Eunnie~ Wake up or i'll kiss you"

"......"

"You really want me to kiss you, huh?"

Eli bend down

"No-" Ji eun suddenly sit up.

Ji eun eyes widen as her lips touched Eli's cheek. Eli smirked.

"ELIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!" She yelled as I hide myself under the blanket

"Yah" Eli pulled the blanket softly.

"What?!"

"We're late for school"

"WHY DON'T YOU TELL THAT ME EARLIER?" Ji eun jumped off her bed and starts to take her things into the bathroom.

"I'll wait you outside, If you don't came out in 10 minutes, I'll leave you" I yelled.

-Ji eun's POV-

After taking a quick bath, I reach for my school uniform, THERE'S NOTHING! 

"Damn it..." I muttered as I look around the toilet. I decided to open the door a little, popping my head out.

"Looking for this?" My school uniform appeared in front of my eyes.

I hurriedly grab it and slam the door.

"Don't worry, I didn't see anything" He laughed.

I face palmed, Why I left my school uniform?! So embarassing

I hurriedly wear all my clothes and open the door, seeing Eli playing punching my pillows.

I pouted and stomped my foot.

"Oh, ready for school?" He looks up and smiles..

"NO" I stuck my tongue out and tidied my hair.

I look at my phone (Thanks God, he didn't touch it) .

"ILLAAAAIII" I yelled. "IT'S STILL 5 AM!"

"5:27 AM to be exact" He look at his watch and show it to me.

"I DON'T CARE, I WANT TO SLEEP! GET OFF!" I pushed him from my bed and hit his back with my pillow.

"Y-yah! YAH!" 

"I don't care mister! I want my sleep back!"

"Okay okay! Go! Sleep!" I immidiately pull my huge teddy bear from him, how dare he use that to 'protect' his head.

I keep hitting and hitting until i realised he's not moving at all.

"Eli?" I put the pillow beside me.

"Hey, big guy, you're not dead right?"

"Yah! Stop joking!" He still didn't move, I get off my bed and stare at him while poking him.

"HAHAHAHAHA" He hugged me and keep laughing. "Someone cares for me~"

I pushed him away.

"FROM NOW ON, YOU'RE NOT ALLOWED TO ENTER MY ROOM! OR ELSE I'M GOING TO MAKE YOU A PIGEON STEAK!"

"Sure, why not?" He shrugged and stood up.

"Haish! You're so annoying!" I stood up and walk towards my door.

I run down to the living room, my parents haven't even wake up. Wait... How come he could come in?! 

"You must be wondering why I could come in right?" A voice appeared.

I turned around "Well, I have spare keys~ Your mom give it to me, because.. Well.. Forget it" He show me the keys and put it back to his pocket.

My jaw dropped. How could he...

"Ah, and I've prepared a very very simple breakfast" He walk to the kitchen.

I follow him to the kitchen and saw a plate of fried rice.

He pull the chair and push me towards the chair. 

"Sit" He pushed my shoulder untill i sit down.

"Try it" He sat beside me.

I glared at him.

"You want me to feed you? Fine" He shrugs and took the spoon.

"No thanks" I tried to snatch the spoon. "Oops~ Too late, I'll feed you" He smirks.

"Sure, feed the air" I stood up and walk towards the sofa and sit down.

..

...

.....

"Eli went to your house early in the morning?"

"Early, very early" I covered my face with my hands.

"Oh.."

"That's the only reaction you have now?" I said in an annoyed tone and stares at her.

"I think so.." She shrugged and stood up. "Sorry, We can't eat lunch together today"

"I know, go for your Lee Chanhee"
 
"H-how did you-" "Vanessa~"
 
I look up and saw a smiley Chunji waving to us Vanessa
 
"Yah! You forgot your bestie already?" I fake cried.
 
"YES!" He grinned and I rolled my eyes. 
 
"So, you two are dating right now? Congrats" I smirked.
 
"No~ We're not dating!" Chunji shook his head.
 
"Oh~ Really?" I stares at him playfully.
 
"Argh, come on, I'm hungry" She pulls Chunji's arm.
 
"Aww~ Have fun" I yelled and laughed.
 
I look around the classroom, there's no one left. I sighed and walk out of the classroom.
 
"Oppa~" I look around towards the voice.
 
-Eli's POV- 
 
Not again...
 
"Oppa~ Let's eat lunch together" One of the girls grab my hand. "You're so handsome"
 
"Thanks, but i need to go now"  I pull off the girl's hands off me as kindly as possible.
 
"Where are you going? To that b*tch?"
 
"None of your bussiness" I tried to walk but the other girls stop me.
 
"Park Ji eun.. that b*tch, all she can do is just flirting around, at first she went to our boys, and now?" The girl with black hair glared at somewhere, I look at where she's glaring. Ji eun.. this is not the right time for you to appear..
 
"I know right? I want to kill her! Especially when she's with Dongho" The other girl added
 
"What about you?" I rolled my eyes and glared at them. "Leave her alone or YOUR boys will be very very happy to cut your heads off" I pull of their hands and glared at them.
 
"Hey" I tidied my uniform and smiled at Ji eun. "Don't mind them, they have nothing to do besides flirting around"
 
"Sigh.. I've known that this you-being-my-boyfriend thing is not a very good idea"
 
"Well... Just ignore them" I shrugged and we continue our walk to the canteen where situation gets a liiitttleee bit worse..The students keep whispering until we arrive at the table we usually sat. 
 
"Something's wrong?" Kevin asked.
 
"You can say that" I nodded. "Those girls" whispered to him and stare at them.
 
"Ah, that girls..."
 
"You know them?" Ji eun finally spoke.
 
"Yes, a little, they're not that dangerous though.."
 
"Ah.." She nodded. "But, what do you mean by 'not that dangerous?"
 
.
 
..
 
....
 
"Tired tired tired" I throw myself to my bed after school right after i came in to my bedroom. I kiss my doll who sat right infront of me. (i'm laying on my stomach)
 
"You should take a bath first at least, you smell"
 
"What did you say?"
 
"You smell"
 
I raised my head a little and give him a packet of glares and pouts. I stood up and push him out of my room.
 
"Then don't come in, you fattie"
 
"Yah! I'm not fat"
 
"This this this" I poke and poke his arms. 
 
"This is muscle! y right? I know" He smirks.
 
"Pigeon wiith muscular body.." I shook my head in disapprovement. "Go out" I push him and lock the door.
 
I walk to my table and saw my handmade-36-days-calendar and 'slashed' the number 2 and 3 with my pen, how could i forgot to   slash the number last night...
 
Ah, nevermind, I should take a bath now.
 
-Eli's POV-
 
I sat on the sofa waiting for Ji Eun to come out. After around 45 minutes she sit beside me.
 
"To think what Kevin oppa said about that girls just now..." She shook her head.
 
"Just ignore them" I play with her wet hair, "Don't forget to completely dry your hair before you sleep"
 
"I don't sleep that early, it will dry it self" She pull her hair from my fingers. "But still, they make a girl almost end her own life? Only because they're close to the boys they like? Seriously?"
 
"If they bully you, tell me, I'll ruin their 'beautiful' faces"
 
She laughed. "Are you hungry? I'm sure that mom have finished cooking the dinner"
 
"No, thanks, I need to go now, I'm quite busy too" I wink and get up.
 
"See you tomorrow" I bend down "Girlfriend" I whispered and walk out.
 
"You forgot the 365 days word!"
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Hey everyone! This is the very first time i don't update for more than a month.
I'm sorry, i've post a blog about this. I should've told you earlier, but i'm very busy. 
 
Hope you enjoy this chapter! Don't forget to comment okay? ;)
Give me more ideas, so that I could make this fic more interesting^^
Feel free to complain or comment about my mistakes! I will be thankful for it, just don't use harsh words okay? ^^
 
ah~ and lastly, i just started to play tumblr! kekeke~ pastel-neverland.tumblr.com
fail, but yeah, feel free to check it out and follow ;)