Prologue Part II

Just Us (For Now)

Part II

Baekhyun is used to being alone. It doesn't bother him to be secluded from social activities in school or not being acknowledged by his peers. He's just going to move on with his high school life, then going to college and succeed on becoming a novelist.
 
 
 
It was just a rather normal day for Byun Baekhyun. He woke up, got dressed, went to school, helped teachers and did his work. It was supposed to be a quiet afternoon, carrying some mail deliveries for teachers until a giant and his group of smaller giants bumped into him.
 
They helped of course but Baekhyun didn't expect the giant to speak to him. The guy was apologizing and Baekhyun just kept mumbling it's okay, but the big guy caught him off guard and decided to make small talk.
 
"What's your name?"
 
"Uh... Baekhyun..."
 
"Hi Baekhyun, I'm Chanyeol."
 
 
 
 
 
 
Very few weeks go by and Baekhyun notices how much faster his heartbeat goes when he thinks of Chanyeol. He notices how his face gets a bit of a maroon color when he sees Chanyeol's goofy smile. So do the people around him.
 
 
 
"Dude, that one guy totally like you!"
 
"Who doesn't?" Chanyeol snickered. 
 
The whole group of friends laughed.
 
 
 
Sehun liked pranks. When the whole group is together Sehun always has something planned.
 
"Truth or dare?" Sehun began randomly and the Chanyeol decided to play along.
 
"Dare" Chanyeol smirked. Sehun would just find a way to make you say dare so Chanyeol saved everyone the trouble.
 
"I dare you" Sehun thought about it. He's short on pranks and takes a genius how he thought of this one so quick. "To ask out that one guy." He chuckled and tapped his finger on his chin. "What's his name again? It starts with a b I think." 
 
"Baekhyun...?"
 
"Mm...Yeah that guy. He really has the hots for you." Sehun shoves and calls Kris disgusting for talking (more like a loud muffle) with puffy chips in his mouth. "No respect for who's house it is."
 
"I don't know you guys... Doesn't that seem a bit harsh?" Chanyeol nodded his head and agreed with Tao. 
 
"Please? We haven't had a good laugh for a while. I'll give you $350 if you do it for two weeks" 
 
Now Chanyeol needed money. His parents have stopped giving him allowance because he 'has to learn to be responsible'. Plus, getting money from Sehun would be nice considering all those pranks he's pulled on him.
 
Sehun gave him a knowing look that would guarantee Chanyeol would do as he says. "And for a month perhaps I'll get you new headphones? Or tickets to see that one band you like..."
 
That got him.
 
"Deal."
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Baekhyun wanders mindlessly after school waiting for his mom to pick him up. He begins walking to the school entrance right when he's suddenly pushed softly, but enough to make him drop his belongings.
 
"Aw I'm sorr- Baekhyun?" He hasn't heard that voice in while.
 
"Oh, hey Chanyeol, it's okay." They both gather the materials in peace, then Chanyeol broke the silence with a short laugh.
 
"We met like this didn't we?"

Baekhyun smiled and nodded in agrrement. He was already surprised that Chanyeol remembered his name-let alone how they met.
 
"Say I've been thinking" he took in a deep breath. "Do you wanna... You know."
 
Baekhyun had a face of confusion. He really is empty headed when it comes to Chanyeol. "I'm not sure what you're talking about?"
 
"Do you wanna be my boyfriend?"
 
Baekhyun took a few moments to process what just happened until his face began to turn the deepest shade of red. Is this real? Without a doubt, he mindlessly agreed. He didn't even think abot why he was asked out. Especially from Chanyeol. 
 
"I... Uh yeah. Yes. Definitely."
 
 
_________________
 
 
 
It was a bit awkward at first. Being that Chanyeol was a well known guy and Baekhyun is... Well Baekhyun. They had their first date at a cinema and a cafe only speaking very polite and formal. Baekhyun thought it seemed rather quick and odd to be asked to be somebody's boyfriend. Shouldn't he have asked to go on a date with him instead? Baekhyun decided to let go of the thought and enjoy making memories with his first crush-now boyfriend.
 
Chanyeol planned to just let this dare go on for a month. He just really wants those tickets and all that money. It wouldn't hurt the guy right?
At least they didn't have to talk much because of the movie.
 
After two weeks, Chanyeol noticed how cute Baekhyun looks when he smiles. He's also noticed the new $350 in his bank account.
 
 
The third week consisted of hand holding and a hug or two. They haven't had their second date yet but Chanyeol said that they should take a stroll through the park. Baekhyun liked the idea. He was even had this outrageous thought of kissing him during the date. I'm allowed to right? I am his boyfriend after all.
 
 
 
 
Chanyeol held Baekhyun's hand and swung it a bit. "So Baekhyun, what do you like to do in your spare time?"
 
"I don't do much. I like to read and write I suppose."
 
"I like writing too" 
 
"What do you write?"
 
"I write songs. You should hear one one day."
 
"I'd like that."
 
Apparently Chanyeol plays guitar, and wants to be a song writer. Baekhyun wants to be a novelist. We're kinda alike. He was laying in bed when he just had his realization: he didn't get to kiss him.
 
 
_______________
 
 
Chanyeol thinks about how Baekhyun's eyes turn into crescents when he smiles. And how his dainty, fragile hand holds his hand. As well as their height difference. Overall how tiny Baekhyun is, makes Chanyeol feel... Fluttery. 
 
"Just a few more days to make it a month, how're you gonna break it off with him?"
 
. He forgot. "I'm...not sure..."
 
"Make it depressing, leave him in bed for days" Sehun laughed. Sometimes he can sound cruel but he doesn't mean it. Most of the time.
 
"Sehun, maybe we shouldn't do this anymore."
 
"Chanyeol" Chanyeol looks up and stares at Sehun in the eye "Do you like Baekhyun now?"
 
"HUH?!" 
 
_______________
 
It's been a month. Chanyeol got his two tickets to go see TVXQ! concert. He forgets about if he likes Baekhyun or not. He's a good person and I like to hang out with him. He decided to invite him to go to the concert. Just to be nice right? 
 
To: Baekhyun
 
Do you have want to go to a concert?
 
Not even a minute later his phone beeped.
 
From: Baekhyun
 
Sure. Who's concert? (╯3╰)
 
What's with the face? So weird, but It's actually kind of cute. He added the emoji next to Baekhyun's name to make him...special.
 
To: Baekhyun (╯3╰)
TVXQ                                   send
 
Should I put a face too? He searched up cute faces and chose one that seemed to look like him.
 
To: Baekhyun (╯3╰)
 
TVXQ >‿‿◕ 
 
 
From: Baekhyun (╯3╰)
 
Yes! I'll go 〜(^∇^〜)(〜^∇^)〜 
I see I have spread my disease onto you (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
 
Too cute...
 
 
 
_______________
 
 
 
 
 
The concert was great. Chanyeol wished he could talk to Baekhyun, but it was too loud and Sehun's words still hang in his head. "Hehe Chanyeol, I have the greatest prank but it's going to happen at the graduation party at my house. You're still going out with Baekhyun right? You should invite him. It's in three weeks" It was weird but he didn't want to think much of it since Sehun pulls this all the time
 
 
 
"Hey do you want to stay over? It's pretty late"
 
Baekhyun looked at his phone and checked the time. 13:34. His mom has been telling him to act like a high schooler. I'm sure she'll let this pass.
 
"I-I guess..." He was pulling on his fingers of nervousness. What are they going to do? Wait Baekhyun! Stop thinking dirty things when we haven't even kissed yet. Baekhyun was mentally hitting himself hoping he would forget what he's thinking about.
 
They went inside Chanyeol's house (more like a mansion) which was mysteriously empty. "You can sit on the couch there. You can turn on the TV if you want." Baekhyun just sat while Chanyeol left the room for a few minutes and came out with different others on and brought another set of pajamas with him. 
 
"You can change into these. I think they might be small enough for you since they're my middle schoool clothes" Chanyeol had the straighest face but he was dying in the inside. 
 
Baekhyun looked offended, but in a playful way. "I am not that small I could fit into the shirts you wear now!" He humphed and forced Chanyeol to show him his room. "Give me a another shirt." He held out his hand waiting for Chanyeol to choose a shirt. 
 
"I'm not sure Baekhyun, don't you want to at least try on the smaller shirt?" He was grinning like a mad man trying to hold in his laughter. He held the bigger shirt in is hand and out of Baekhyun's reach.
 
"This big idiot..." Baekhyun was on his tippy toes trying to reach for the larger shirt. He kept getting closer but Chanyeol kept going higher. It all stopped when they lost their footing and landed on Chanyeol's bed. Chanyeol was on top of Baekhyun. They were both staring at each other. Chanyeol was getting closer to Baekhyun's face and Baekhyun wasn't sure how to react, but it doesn't matter anyways because Chanyeol's lips are already on his. He wasn't sure what he was doing and didn't know how he was kissing Chanyoel back, but it was like instict, it felt just so... right
 
Chanyeol stopped kissing him realizing what he just did. Did Baekhyun like it? Did he feel the same way I did? He's not sure why he asks himslef these questions when Baekhyun has been liking him. I think I actually do like him. 
 
"Sorry, is that okay?" Baekhyun stared right up into Chanyeol's eyes. He put his arms around Chanyeol's neck and brought him down closer to possibly kiss him a a bit more. Actually a lot more.
 
"Yes"
 
"Do you want to keep-" Their lips were already close and the only way to make Chanyeol stop asking was by saying:
 
"Yes." 
 
 
_______________
 
 
It was the spur of the moment really. What am I doing? Chanyeol felt good to be with him. He's cute and actually pretty funny and my type. He looks at Baekhyun sleeping on his bed under the covers. Really cute and has an to die for. 
 
 
He can't find out that this was a dare. 
 
 
Baekhyun can feel Chanyeol staring him down as he pretends to sleep. He had his first kiss and lost his ity on the same day. He never thought that he would be in the situation or just being with someone. He feels Chanyeol get on the bed and put his arms around him. He starts screaming. Internally. Not that Baekhyun wasn't comfortable-he likes this a lot- he just can't believe it. It's a fairy tale to him.
 
"You smell good." He feels Chanyeol's voice vibrate against the back of his neck. He's pretty sure his whole body is now vermillion. 
 
"I should be smelling like you...pabo" Baekhyun turned his body to Chanyeol and began to cuddle him. "Let's stay like this for a while."
 
 
________________
 
 
The school year is ending in about a little less than a month. Baekhyun had sent in his college application earlier this year and should be getting the letter today. He did the stupid thing of only applying to one but he had to get into this one. I wonder where Chanyeol wants to go. Probably a music school. I won't think about it for now.
 
________________
 
To: Chanyeollie ʕ·ᴥ·ʔ

*picture message* I got in!!! ≧◡≦
 
 
From: Chanyeollie ʕ·ᴥ·ʔ
 
Whaa I'm so proud of my Baekkie... What will you do now?
 
 
To: Chanyeollie ʕ·ᴥ·ʔ
 
Do you want to do a 'special' celebration? (◕‿-)
 
From Chanyeollie ʕ·ᴥ·ʔ
 
of course ★~(◡‿◕✿)
 
 
_______________
 
 
"Bro, you still playing with Baekhyun?" 

"...Yeah. Why?"
 
"Make sure to invite him to the party"
 
 
_______________
 
"I've never been to a party. What do you do?" Baekhyun felt stupid for asking but he honestly didn't know.
 
"Well, you dance and just hang out you know?" 
 
"I'll just stick with you then." Baekhyun slung his arm around Chanyeol and walked inside with him.
 
 
"Well look it's our guests of honor!" Sehun greets the couple. "You're actually hotter when you're not wearing the school uniform."
 
"Oh...thanks...?" Well that's a first for Baekhyun.
 
People around were suddenly looking anticipated for whats coming next. They knew about everything.
 
"Let's watch some clips of Chanyeol this year." A screen lowered and Chanyeol's face appeared from the projecter. 

"It's been a month here's your tickets. Are you gonna break it off with him?"
 
"Soon, but uh thanks man."
 
What's going on?
 
"I saw you guys at the concert, you took him?"
 
"It was a nice thing to do"
 
"I don't like him. I just don't know how I'll break up with him."
 
"I dare you to ask him out"
 
"Deal."
 
It was all a lie. 
 
Baekhyun didn't notice that he was running and was far away from the party. 
 
 
 
 
"Dude what the hell is wrong with you? When did you even record those?"
 
"It was all for the grand finale of my high school life, one of my best works." Sehun exaggerated with his hands trying to show how 'great' his final project was.
 
"If you still think we're friends after this you're wrong" Chanyeol left him to chase after Baekhyun but he hears his distant voice:
 
"I did you a favor by saving you the guilt of breaking up with him."
 
Then why do I feel horrible you .
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
He found Baekhyun sitting on a park bench crying into his hands. I'm sorry. He was getting nearer to him and was about to touch him. 
 
"Baek-"
 
"Don't touch me." He snapped his head up angrily at Chanyeol. "Was it a joke the whole time? Was I new punch line that your friends laugh at?" As hard as Baekhyun tried to keep the tears from coming out they wouldn't stop. "After everything? You were my first time for everything! And the whole time it was a joke." 
 
"Baekhyun listen, that's how it was in the beginning but now it's different I lo-" I love you.
 
"I hate you Park Chanyeol." Baekhyun stopped crying and looked right into Chanyeol with an utter amount of loathe in his eyes. "Don't ever talk to me again." 
 
This was the last time they saw each other physically.
 
 
_______________
 
 
 
Baekhyun is glad that the party was on the last day of school. Now that it's summer, he doesn't have to worry about running into Chanyeol. He hopes at least. He moved out of his parents home and rented an apartment near his new school. The new place felt bare. Maybe I should place an ad for a roomate. Baekhyun was used to being alone. Now he can't stand the hollow feeling in his heart.
 
 
 
_______________
 
 
It's hard to eat nowadays since everything smells like rotting fish, Baekhyun can't help but vomit. He thiought it might be the flu or food poisining, that there's no need to see a doctor. However, his roomate, Luhan, has a feeling that it's something else. He always bugged Baekhyun to see a doctor or at least look up his symptoms.
 
"Baekhyun-ah please go see a doctor it's been a month already"
 
"It's okay it'll pass." Baekhyun was starting to not thinkit;s just any sickness. Hell, it's been more than a month! The weird part is that no matter how much he vomits, he still managed to gain 10 pounds.
 
"We would go right now if I didn't have work. Be well and don't die on me!" With that, the door slammed and Baekhyun groaned. Now he has a headache. Maybe I should listen to Luhan. I'll just look up my sypmtoms then.
 
"Let's see." He checked off the list on what he has been experiencing."Vomiting, headaches, weight gain, cramps. Hm... that seems it." He clicked the search button and all that came up was some cancers. "Oh my God."
 
 
 
The next day they both head to a doctors office where Baekhyun was getting his urine and blood checked.
 
"Baekhyun you don't have any cancers," Thank God. "You're pregnant." 
 
What?
 
________________
 
 
(^0^ almost 3k sory if I made any mistakes i will fix them later Im just so tired rn
 
IM SO SORRY EVERYONE. I was late with this and I won't give you an excuse uwu. Anyways, thank you guys for subscribing it means a lot to me that there are people who actually want to read this haha.Sorry I don't know how to write and I'm not trying to make anyone a bad guy here, Sehun just looks like he's always looking for trouble hehe. I'm not sure how long this will be , I'm guessing either 11-25 chapters depend on where I want to go with the story. And I'm planning to update the story at least every 4 days. I know what I said but it turns out I have a lot of things to do before exams
okay byebye (╯3╰)