Kinda Hot

Just Us (For Now)

"Kyungie, wake up" Kyungsoo felt a light poke on his eye and groaned. 

"C'mon it's time for school" Baekhyun shook him gently.
 
"Don't wanna"
 
"Fine Kyungsoo, you can stay home"
 
He mumbled a thank you and shifted his position. Baekhyun whispered an okay and exited the room leaving the door opened with a small crack. Kyungsoo felt suspicious hearing water run but it must be his dad washing the dishes. He was drifting off to sleep almost into a full slumber but it seemed to good to be true. 
 
"AH! OH MY GOD" Kyungsoo rapidly shot up, ice cubes falling off his head, and was soaking wet shivering. He looked up at his dad,who was smirking and holding a bucket to his side, with wide eyes. 
 
"Are you up now?" 
 
_______________
 
"Ah, I love your dad, he is my goal as a dad." Chen slung his arm around Kyungsoo while walking to the lunch room.
 
"We'll see when it happens to you."
 
"My dad is too lazy to get up and I actually get up in the morning unlike some bums"
 
"Yah! I'm not a-" He held up a fist as an attempt to threaten Chen.
 
"Hey look it's Jongin." Kyungsoo quickly put his fist down and slowly turned his head to the right trying to not be so obvious. It so happens that Jongin is already smiling and waving to Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo just smiled back and avaioded his gaze from then on. They sat down on their usual table in their usual spots: Kyungsoo on the right end and Chen across. And the table next to theirs so happens to be Jongin's.
 
Kyungsoo looked behind Chen discreetly to just check on Jongin. All his friends were already there but he seem to stand out the most. Jongin was a god with his full, kissable lips, his styled hair, and sculpted body. If only.
 
"You should just talk to him. All you do is stare at him and it's getting weird." 
 
"That's funny, Chen, when you do exactly the same thing to Junmyeon." Kyungsoo tilted his head mockingly at Chen. 
 
Chen squinted his eyes at him. "Touché"
 
Right on queue, Minseok arrived with his lunch and sat down beside Chen.
 
"What's up with you?" Minseok seemed too excited, Kyungsoo had to ask.
 
"I heard from Suli, who was told by Minho, who was told by Taemin, which we all know is Jongin's best friend, that Jongin likes someone and he's going to ask them out Friday!" 
 
"Oh." Kyungsoo looked down. Yep, Monday's are the worst. "I think I'm going to head to class early, I heard there's a pop quiz today so I'm going to study. See you later." He began to walk away ignoring his friends conversation.
 
"Why did you do that?"
 
"We all know he likes Kyungsoo too."
 
Kyungsoo was out of it for the rest of the day. I wonder who it is. 
 
________________
 
 
Kyungsoo loves having Jongin in three of his classes, but it has its moments when his own self just ruins it. This is one of those moments.  
 
"You seem down. What's up?"
 
When I try to give up on you, you always seem to come to me.
 
"Nothing, just some...stress. You know school, homework, studying," oh no don't start blabbering again. "-life's existence. Like why are we even here?" How do you throw away your mouth? Could I be even more awkward?
 
Jongin laughed "We all think of those things. Hey, Kyungsoo, on Fri-"
 
"Jongin, pay attention!"
 
What?  
 
Kyungsoo ripped a small piece a paper to ask Jongin what he was saying. He wrote 'what' and threw the piece of paper at him. Jongin opened it and looked back at Kyungsoo. He wrote back hesitant and at a leisurely pace, not sure what to write back, which was beginning to test Kyungsoo's patience. He writes so slow.
 
'Never mind, it's nothing.'
 
I question why I like you.
 
_______________
 
 
Minseok seems like he says things without thinking when it's sort of the opposite. Telling Kyungsoo about Jongin was on purpose. Maybe Kyungsoo will finally grow the balls to tell Jongin before Friday. Or just have Jongin ask him, but still, Kyungsoo needs some balls. 
 
I'm such a good friend.
 
In their sixth period Kyungsoo was still sulking. 
 
No, stop that right now.
 
Minseok decided to be a better friend and cheer up his stupid friend. He took his eraser and attempted to throw it beside Kyungsoo. Only that it hit Kyungsoo in the back of the head. Even better. 
 
Kyungsoo gave him his evil glare and mouthed 'you're dead'.
 
Ten minutes past and the teacher called for self studying. Kyungsoo walked to the back of the room where Minseok was with a his signature 'look'.
 
"Why must you make my life even more troublesome?" 
 
"I'm only trying to cheer you up! My best friend is sulking more than usual, I'd like to make it go back to normal sulking."
 
"You'll pay back. I'm still deciding your punishment."
 
"How about no punishment for Minseok and a piece of advice?" Kyungsoo just looked at him. "Just ask him out, you've got nothing to lose."
 
Kyungsoo went back to his seat and was pretending to finish work in order to avoid Minseok.
 
You don't talk to me now but you'll thank me later!!!
 
________________
 
Before class began, Jonin came into the room and was looking straight at Kyungsoo. Don't come to me. Don't come to me. Don't come to me. Aaand you came to me.
 
"Hey you seem down today and I just wanted to help you feel better." 
 
"I'm okay see," Kyungsoo gave the creepiest smile. "I'm smilimg"

"If that's smiling then you need some help" They both laughed. Your laugh is even perfect.
 
"Well there's this singer-" 
 
Kyungsoo was watching his lips, not even paying attention to Jongin. The way his lips are while talking is so intriguing. I wonder how they'll look-
 
Stop! You probably look thirsty...
 
Kyungsoo tuned Jongin back in his head having no idea what they were talking about.
 
"His songs are so great! You should listen to him, I think you'd like it" 
 
What was he saying? 
 
"I'll think about it."
 
__________________
 
 
"I'm home!" He was answered back with silence. Oh yeah, it's Monday. He goes down the hall to see the note on the counter of the kitchen.
 
'Kyungie!!!! I had to head to work early' As always. It's Monday. You always go to work early on Monday. 'But I left you dinner in the microwave. I'm not sory for this morning but the only time your allowed to sleep in was when you were a baby! And you didn't even do that then! You still call me your baby? 'I'll see you later, Love you Kyungsoo.'
 
"Love you too dad." He mumbled. He looked over to the microwave. I'm not that hungry.
 
He went into his room and plopped onto his bed with a huff. Who was that one guy again? Park something? PSY? He opened up his phone a searched up recent popular songs. 
 
"You seem down today so I think you should listen to this guy, Park Chanyeol, his songs are uplifting-" He suddenly remembered what Jongin had said. He's so sweet.
 
He clicked on the first video that showed up and listened to him. He sounds good. What did he look like again?
 
He does another search for the guy. I should be a detective. He clicked on images and the Chanyeol guy shows up.  Oh yeah, that guy. He's not that bad looking. Actually he's kinda hot. But not Jongin hot.
 
 
________________
 
 
he shoudn't be a detective
 
 
It's 4 AM and I'm the worst person ever. Sorry for another late update OTL about 1.3k  I have a feeling im going to change the chp idk