From zero to hundred : Chapter 8 (unused)

Short Namsong

the unused part from Chapter 8

 

it's very short and unfinished lol maybe i will edit it after I have more time. (and will update a new chapter too. so please be patient with me because my life is quite a mess right now)

I deleted this from the story but still have it and I think it's not that bad. so, here, I want to share it with you! 

 

 

 

 

-----

 

 

 

 

One night, after Mino just finished his stage with his friends, it was surprising to see Taehyun waving at him from the crowded audience. The club where Mino just performed, the owner  happened to be Taehyun’s friend. It shocked Mino to know the boy had that kind of friends, and what shocked him even more was Taehyun was a strong drinker.

 

“It’s fine. Just drink it”,Taehyun offered him a glass of alcohol he had no idea what was it. Mino hesitate, wasn’t sure whether he should take it or not. They were still underage but Taehyun didn’t seem to care. The younger boy moved his body along with the loud music playing, and he looked y as hell. Finally Mino took the glass and drank it all at once with Taehyun’s loud voice cheering him. And the night went crazy. Mino was drunk after loads of shots Taehyun kept giving him. Mino couldn’t find Jiho and Jihoon anymore, or rather didn’t care anymore where they were.


 

-------

 

The next morning Mino woke up with a headache. Luckily the curtain was closed so his eyes didn't hurt much. He stared at the ceiling, then each wall of his own room to make sure where he was. He noticed the time was already 11am from the clock on the wall and that meant he had missed his morning classes.

 

He slowly sat up and realized that he was half . He could see his shirts he wore last night on the floor, his jeans was and was around his thighs, also his boxers. He quickly pulled them up and checked the bed and under the blanket to see was anyone under it. First, he thought about Taehyun, he hoped to see Taehyun sleeping next to him, but there was no one.

 

Mino quickly searched for his phone and texted Taehyun, wanting to ask about what had happened last night. Though he couldn't remember clearly how he got back but he would never forget what he did with Nam Taehyun, right there, on his own bed. He could remember the bittersweet taste and scent of every part from that pale body, his scent, his touch and his skin. But he wasn't fully sure was it real. It was like a dream to him.

 

Hey. I just got up.

R u at school?

 

Yes.

 

Taehyun replied with his usual short words. Mino was fumbling on his phone, typing then erasing it again and again. Finally he decided to get to the point and asked what he wanted to  find out the most.

 

What happened last night?

I barely remember...

 

Taehyun replied after a couple minutes. Mino was worried, what if what he remembered was real and it made Taehyun hate him?

 

Nothing.

You were dead drunk so I sent you home and then went back.

 

Mino was disappointed. He expect what he could remember was real, so it ended up it was just a dream. He sighed, then continued the conversation,

 

Thanks.

I dreamed about you.

 

What dream?

 

It's a secret.

I thought it was real but I just realized it was too good to be real.

 

Dumb Mino had no idea that was the boy's sarcastic. Well, Taehyun didn't mean to lie but he wanted to tease Mino so he told him nothing happened, but Mino believed him and thought that was a dream. It was so funny and he was going to tell the truth but after Mino said 'It was too good to be real', he changed his mind. He couldn't help but smiling widely.

 

What had happened last night was kind of Taehyun's curiosity. The boy wanted to know would he get an by Mino and would Mino get it by him.

 

After their kissing game and five empty bottles, Mino was drunk and he couldn't control himself properly, neither did Taehyun. They managed to get in Mino's room in the middle of the night without waking anyone up, and what happened next made Taehyun found his answers. They did kiss, help each other released with their hands, and snuggling, cuddling till they fell asleep.

 

Taehyun got up early and decided to secretly leave the place when everyone was still sleeping, because he was sure both of them didn't want to get caught. And he didn't expect Mino to think it was a dream like that.

 

Taehyun was still smiling while Mino was complaining about how much his head hurt.

So it was good, too good to be real, Taehyun kept re-reading the sentence in his mind.

 

 

 

 

 

.