Amnesia [3]

Amnesia

"I'm so dumb." She said out loud right for her members to hear.

The four look at each other before turning their gaze to their leader. Immediately, they went up to her. Curiosity built up for this is the first time they heard her opening up to them since forever.

Victoria's thinking is she's the eldest so as much as possible, she wouldn't tell her problems to them. Unless, she couldn't take it anymore and it is one of these rare days she's feeling vulnerable. No, truth is, when it comes to him, she's as weak as a child.

Cautiously, "No, you're not. I can accept it if Sunyoung is the one saying that."

"Amber Unnie!" Luna gnarled. But she knows her Unnie doesn't meant it. She understands and doesn't mind being used just to lighten up the mood.

"But kidding aside, how can you say so?" Asked Amber.

"You're brilliant, Unnie." Soojung praised.

Giving her elder sister a pat on the back, "You can tell us anything." Sulli added.

"It's my fault. I know. I shouldn't've raised my expectations up. Why would he waste his time on me, right? He loathes me. Maybe his memories came back and he's blaming me right now."

They've been waiting for her to open up since they heard of the accident of their Unnie's ex-virtual husband. They knew it'd affect her bad but since she's visited him, what they've seen is the total opposite. It's like WGM days all over again, they get to see the happy Victoria back.

"What do you mean, Unnie?" Sunyoung asked.

"He have an amnesia." She blurted out.

Giving each other a look, they were talking with their eyes asking if anyone knew about it. The four girls were astonished. No one was aware of it.

The first to come to their senses was Soojung asking their delicate Unnie, "What do you mean he have an amnesia? He does seem fine, Unnie."

"He doesn't remember me. For the least, he lost his memories of me." Victoria answered.

She continued, "The day I went to visit him, he didn't recognize me. He's the one who told me that he has an amnesia. And it looks like I'm the only one he's forgotten."

"But what is the connection of you being dumb and your high expectations with him?" The curious dongsaengs inquired.

She looked at the expectant girls, "Last night, I went to the park. We've bumped into each other. He asked for my contacts. Until now, I didn't hear from him. I'm stupid for even thinking that he will. He might have remember me by now and doesn't want to get involved anymore. I just.." she fell silent as she bit her lip.

"You just want him back." Their impatient maknaes finished off for her matter of factly.

She doesn't know if she does. But one thing is certain, she does love him. No matter how hard she tries to deny or hide it, her love for him didn't change at all.

Hearing enough information, the children went back to their business leaving their older sister and giving her some time to think by herself.

 




He knows that what he is doing is clearly unacceptable. But this is the kind of wrong that feels right for him. He horrendously wants to talk to her, only not like this. Not when his conscious self is burdened.

He has been in deep thoughts about it, wondering if he should straight up and be honest with Stephanie or spare her the hurt. But little did he know, that she knew. Even before they started dating, she knew what she's getting herself into.

Amidst his thoughts, Chansung passed by him as he greets him. "Hello, Hyung."

He nodded his head, acknowledging the presence of their maknae.

Just this once, he thought to himself.

Before Chansung even went out, he stopped him, "Wait a sec." He said.

He run on, "Yes or No?"

"What?" Bemused, the man replied.

"Just answer me. Yes or No?"

Confounded, "Yes?"

"YEAH! Ok. Thank you, Chansung-ah." He hastily said while giving the latter a quick pat on the shoulder and went straight to his room.

He quickly type in his phone the name of the lady who's been the cause of his inner turmoil these past few days. Sending her a message saying, "Hi. It's been too long, right? I'm sorry. How've you been? Nickhun here 🙂"