[13]

Timeless Boys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

[13]

 

 

Chen blinks when he enters his bedroom. Empty. He looks around but there is no sign of the boy. When he wakes up just now in guest room downstairs, the elder is nowhere to find.

"Xiumin?"

Silence.

"Xiumin, where are you?" Chen calls out but there is no response. 

The events from earlier flashes in his head and his growls.

"This is not the time to play around! Answer me, Xiumin! Where are you?!"

Nothing. Just his air-conditioning only thing functioning in his room.

Chen pants and bolts out from the bedroom and running down.

He checks every single room and spot in his house for the sign of the brunette but there is none. Xiumin is nowhere to be seen. Not even a trace. Nothing. It's as if the else just simply...vanished.

He slams the backdoor of his house opens and still no luck. He breaths deep breaths, trying to calm himself down.

His mother already sleeps in her bedroom as right now is four in the morning and Yejin already gone before he's going out last night.

Suddenly, he remembers the elder always spending time to tease or surprise him in his bathroom, so he run to his bathroom.

"Xiu... Xiumin...?" Chen croaks but nothing from the elder come back answer him.

He walks to his bed before sit on the edge of it to catch his breaths after running up just now.

He looks surrounding his bedroom. Xiumin's stuffs still there. His shirts shattering under his bed and the 'bun' plushies that he bought -forced bought by the elder- last two months on the bed.

Then, he notices something on his side desk beside his bed. He reaches the desk next to the bed which is a letter.

 

 

Chen blinks a few times before he slowly reaches for the letter, hesitating for a second but then grabbing it and holding it with his both hands. He touches it softly before he turns it around and opens it. He felt uncomfortable in his own bed, apprehend of what the letter might say. He gave himself a grip and decides to open the letter. He slowly opens the envelope and takes the paper out of it. He placed the envelope on the pillow. Chen takes a deep breath before he opens the paper and looked at what was written on it:

 

 

≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈
Dear Chen...
I wanna thank you for everything you did to me.
From saving my life, to taking care of me....till the wonderful night we spend together.
I started to grow feelings for you after seeing what a amazing person you are and they don't stop growing.
I'm just sorry that you have to find about this out, on this way...
We can't be together, because I'm not the person you think I am...
And I don't want you end up getting hurt.
So please forgive me
Love Xiumin.

P.S I Love You <3
≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈

 

 

Chen starts to cry. Tears rolling down his cheeks. It is the second time in his life that he starts to cry. Never made anything or better said anyone him cry before he knew Xiumin lied to him yesterday.

This hurt him that bad that he believes that he will never be the same. He crumples the letter as much as he could before throwing it away and starting to cry even harder. His face turns into a death red color.

He covers his face with his hands, but the weeps and sobs he made weren't to overhear.

He is sitting there on his rambling bed, his back pressed against the wall, while he placed his head onto his knees, trying his best no to cry.

He calms himself sometimes but he begin to cry in the same second when he remembered Xiumin's face or the way how he broke his heart. The same event like yesterday is happened again. The different is now the elder gone for real.

He asked himself questions, how could he fall for him and why. He remembers what happened to him and the elder last night even he's tipsy. Everything made him even sadder, but he simmers down and takes a deep breath before wiping his tears away. He slowly get up the bed and walks to his bathroom.

The cry boy splashes cold water onto his red and hot face, hoping it will cool him down. He reaches for a towel with water and tears in his eyes, so he had to keep them close. He dries his face before he risen his head to look into the mirror at himself.

He looked hurt more than his hurting and wounded hand, sad and what was the most terrible, heart broken.

Chen crawls back into his bed, hiding himself in his blankets, hoping he can fall asleep and wake up, realizing that this was just a bad dream. He tries his best, but he couldn't fall asleep. Xiumin is the only thing in his head. He should have hated him, but he simply couldn't stop loving him. His face, his eyes, his smile, his hug, his kiss... He was totally in love. In a love that would never happened. 

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter