Perplexed

The Nanny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" Chorong ah... "
Chorong who is applying her facial toner on her face turns to look at Bomi on the bed, " Yes? " she asks.
" Do you believe in love at first sight? " Bomi mutters while staring at the ceiling blankly.
Chorong walks to the bed and climbs on it. " Hmmm, depends? " she replies shortly.
Bomi turns her whole body facing Chorong, " what do you mean? " Bomi frowns
" I've never fall in love before so i can't say anything yet. " Chorong giggles
Bomi heaves a loud sigh, " Aish, you're not helping me. " Bomi turns to the other side and let her back faces Chorong.
Chorong reduces the gap between them and peeks on Bomi, " Why? Is there anything happen? " She asks out of curiousity
Bomi wakes up and holds on Chorong's arms. " I think I fall in love. " She blurts out.
" WHAT?! THIS SOON? WITH WHO? " Chorong almost shouts.
Bomi plaster a smile unknowingly.
" Yaa, tell me. Is it Junho from your department? Or is it your boss? " Chorong keeps asking
" Chorong ah, from now on, can I follow you to Namjoo's physio session from now on? " Bomi utters
Chorong's jaw drops in disbelief, " Are u crazy? What if Suho found out? I'm dead. This is work and not a joke though. Btw, don't change the topic. Who is it? "
Bomi heaves a loud sigh again, " I'll tell u later. I'm tired. Goodnight. " She pulls her blanket and positions herself to sleep
" Aish, this kid. " Chorong snorts.

.........................................................................................................................................................................................................
Chorong walks into the house and greets every worker in the house with a bright smile. She keeps her bag in the room provided and starts preparing breakfast. While she prepares breakfast, she sees Suho climbing down the stairs and directs towards her.
" morning. " Chorong greets him slowly
Suho nods and replies her. Chorong stares at him from head to toe and frowns. Suho is wearing casual outfit not like his usual working outfit. 
" I suppose you're on leave today? " Chorong blurts out of blue while looking down on the breakfast she had prepared.
Suho stares at her and smirks, " yes, i want you to follow me somewhere. "
Chorong freezes on her spot thinking any possibilities when she is alone with Suho. She crosses her arms and hugs herself while shouting " Noooooooo "
Suho stares at her " What's your problem? Are you ready with breakfast? I'll go get Namjoo now. serve it now. "
Chorong gulps and nods at him, " I'm thinking too much, he would never do date. I'm totally out of his league. Stop overthinking, chorong ah. " She whispers to herself.
Suho comes with Namjoo after a few seconds she sets up the table. They take a seat and starts to dig in their meals. Chorong stands there staring at them both quietly. Namjoo breaks the silent, " unnie, come with us. " Chorong fakes a laugh, " it's okay. I'll eat later. Enjoy your breakfast, Namjoo ah "
" But it's not good to eat breakfast late. Come join us. " Namjoo insists Chorong again.
Chorong stands still and rejects again but then Suho suddenly rises from his seat. He pulls the chair beside him and pulls chorong's hand to sit beside him. Chorong starstrucks for a moment after the few seconds incident. She stares at her wrist where Suho holds onto her just now.
" It's not nice when you reject someone who is asking you to eat together. " Suho utters while stuffing the food into his mouth.
Namjoo flashes a smile where her dimples can be seen, " Told you my brother is nice and charming, isn't he? " She giggles at the end.
Chorong nods slowly and feels awkward around them. " Aigo, my little sister gossips too much about me to a stranger. " He blurts out.
Chorong chokes her food right after when he said that, she grabs the glass and gulps the water. 
" Unnie, are you okay? " Namjoo asks in worries. Chorong nods weakly.
" Stranger my . I've been your sister's nanny for a week already. " She murmurs to herself.
" Clean everything up. we'll be sending Namjoo to school and we're going somewhere after that. " Suho instructs. She sighs while cleaning up everything.
" Are you taking unnie to a date? " Namjoo jokingly says.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter