A new beginning

The Nanny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The clacking sound of the killer heels echoed across the hallway and stops right after she steps into a room, the widest room in the building with modern design and sophisticated touch. A girl with pencil skirt and white blouse flips through a planner on her hand and blurts some words " Excuse me Mr. Suho, a meeting with the representives from Lincolm Enterprise would be at 2. "

She blankly stares infront of her, the figure seems doesn't bother to turn his chair to face the girl though. " Cancel the meeting. " He speaks up  " But they wa.." Suho cuts her words " no excuses please " He finally turns his chair to face the girl infront of her. The girl nods " I'll try ". Suho frowns " Anything else? " The girl shakes her head " Nothing ". " You may leave now, thank you secretary Alice " Suho taps his fingers on the desk. The girl nods and bows before walking away. The clacking sound once again filled the room.

Suho leans closer towards the desk and pushes a button on the telephone, a beep sound can be heard then Suho starts to speak up, " Ask my driver to get ready with the car, i'm going to pick up Namjoo " Suho glances over his watch on the wrist " Now? " A girl's voices can be heard on the line. " Now, it's already 12. " Suho states.    "Ok Mr Suho " the girl replies. " Thanks Alice " Suho hangs up the line and rests himself on the chair. He lets out a loud sigh and stands up before walking away the room towards the building entrance

He walks closer as a bmw X6 parks infront of him. A guy walks from the driver's seat and approaches Suho, " Where are we going sir? " He asks. " Leave the car here, I'm going to drive by myself. " The guy nods before excuses himself. Suho walks towards the car and drives away. While he is driving, a lot of thoughts playing on his mind and enough to make him stress of his daily life. He stops his car for awhile and lets out a small shout. He hits the steering and accidentally pushes the horn. He dugs his face onto the steering before he heard a loud sound of crashing behind his car. He glances through the rear mirror and finds out a girl on a scooter hits the back bumper of his car, He sighs heavily and gets out of his car.

As he walks closer to the girl, he can clearly hear the girl mumbling to herself. " Are you blind or what? " Suho utters. The girl snorts " What? Are you kidding me? You're the one who stopped your car at the middle of the road and you said i'm blind? " She raises her eyebrows.

A girl with bang and silky brown hair crosses her both hands. Suho smirks, " I can do whatever I want. " " What?! " The girl shouts " We live in a community and how dare you talking like that. You have to respect others " She explains. " Don't you know who I am? " Suho speaks up while pulling off RayBan's glasses from his eyes. " Yes, I know you. You are a citizen of Seoul, South Korea and you should respect the others. You are not the only one who is riding your damn fancy car on the road. " She fakes a smile.

He lets out a snort " Seriously this girl, whatever, now you are going to pay for the damage you had made to my car. It is going to cost a lot. " He states. " No, I'm not going to pay for your car's damage or whatever, my scooter had a damage too and moreover it was your fault. " She says. " Whatever, listen here. I'm going to let you go this once but remember if you hit my car again in the future, you are surely going to suffer. " Suho smirks before entering his car back and drives away.

The girl watches the car left from the scene. Her shoulders slump and she heaves a loud sigh " Why out of millions person in this world, I had to face this kind of guy. " She cringes. " I don't have any money to fix my scooter, aigo, I have to work overtime this week I guess. " She whispers to herself. The horn's sound at the back wakes her up. She glances over the cars that pass by and bows to say sorry. She rides the scooter and leaves the scene.

.............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Suho parks his car right infront of the school entrance, Soul Art High School. At this time,students are leaving the school as it is time for the students to go home. The students whispers to themself as Suho gets out from the driver's seat and leans on the door waiting for someone. Some girls are secretly snapping pictures of him and fangirling over him.Girls can't help but swoon over his perfect image.

Then, a voice wakes him up, " Oppa? " Suho turns to search over the familiar voice. " Namjoo ya, " He plasters a smile. " What are you doing here? " He states while walking closer towards Namjoo. " This is rare. " Namjoo states. Suho escapes a small laugh " I'm going to accompany you for your physiotheraphy theraphy session this evening, yeay " He says happily.

Namjoo frowns " I thought uncle Choi and my nanny would send me off and accompany me? " A silent fills the atmosphere. Suho runs his eyes from Namjoo and bits his lowerpart of lips. " Don't say you fired the nanny. " Namjoo throws a death glare. Suho snorts " Sort of " Suho the back of his neck. " No way, like seriously oppa, again? " Namjoo asks. Suho walks closer towards Namjoo and helps to push her wheelchair to the car. " It's not a problem. " Suho states.

He opens the door, carries Namjoo in bridal style and places her carefully on the passenger's seat. " It is a problem for me, you owe me an explaination. " Namjoo utters while Suho runs his hand to fastens the seatbelt for Namjoo. Suho sighs, " Okay, okay " He ruffs Namjoo's hair and closes the door. Suho walks towards the driver's seat and starts the engine. " So, shall we get something to eat." He glances over Namjoo right beside him. Namjoo nods happily " I'm hungry " She replies. " Okay, let's go " Suho states before driving away.

Suho parks his car at the parking site provided. He gently carries Namjoo and places her on the wheelchair. He pushes the wheelchair into the restaurant and sits on the reserved table. After making the order, he glances over Namjoo and flashes a smile. " I'm surprise that you are quite free today. " Namjoo bursts into laughter. " I cancel my meeting " Suho says while placing the napkin on his lap. " What? Are you insane? You might lose a client " Namjoo straighten her face. " I don't mind, other clients would snap the chance. " Suho smirks. " Cocky. " Namjoo blurts out. Suho stares at her and frowns until a crest forms between his eyebrows. 

They are enjoying their food without any voices can be heard except for the clacking sound of the cutleries. Namjoo breaks the silent " So, I would like to hear an explaination from Mr. Suho about the resignation of my 49th nanny. " She teases. Suho almost chokes his food and he grabs the glass beside him and gulps some water.

" You can wait until I finish my food for the question miss Namjoo. " He utters. " Well, I'm not someone who loves  to wait  " Namjoo blinks her eyes. Suho plasters a smile " Okay, your 49th nanny messed up with me, she slept during work time. " He explains. " But she slept when I was at school, so what is the problem? " Namjoo blurts out. " It is a problem for me. She could atleast cook or do the laundary. " Suho raises his voice. " You have to consider since she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter