Junsu and L

Junsu and Musical Roles
Please log in to read the full chapter

Junsu was lying down on his bed; staring at the script on his hands with thousands of thoughts. He hasn’t accepted the musical role yet, but he knew that sooner or later he would do it anyway. After all, CJES was the one holding this. It was impolite to refuse the role from the company he has signed at. Tired of thinking, Junsu finally walked down from the bed and put the script on the table; along with his phone and charger. Then, he was walking towards the balcony to stare at… nothing.

Junsu was in such dilemma.

Since months ago, he already knew that CJES would hold one musical this year- and he knew it was a sign for him to participate on that; as the main role. However, as soon as the staff dropped the script by, Junsu could do nothing but stunned. The musical which CJES has picked was unexpected for him. He was ready for any roles would be given to him, but not for this one.

To think that I am offered to play in this musical…

"Jun-chan~!"

Junsu was still thinking over things, when someone suddenly shouted his name. The distraction was making him surprised, before managed to calm himself down and turn to face the other. But before he got a chance to react, the other person has ran and jumped on him; practically hugging Junsu.

“Jaejoongie-Hyung- why are you so early?” asked Junsu when he recognized the scene of the other.

“Because I missed you,” answered Jaejoong as he gave a peck on Junsu’s lips.

“But shouldn’t you land at around four?” Junsu asked again, taking a glance towards the clock on his wall. “It’s still-”

“Past four; almost half past four, even,” completed Jaejoong afterwards, since he knew that Junsu wouldn’t continue his words. “But how can you forget what time it is? Are you busy with your work? You have to take a rest too, Junsu.”

“Just thinking about something,” Junsu replied with a slight smile. “Sorry that I didn’t get you at the airport, Hyung. I should have.”

“That’s fine. Yoochun has done it anyway,” Jaejoong said with a giggle. “He’s coming, but I’m sure he knows it better to not disturb us- so we’re free.”

Jaejoong stayed in silence to see Junsu’s reaction, only to find out that the younger wasn’t actually paying attention on him. He knew Junsu had something bothering him by that, and he didn’t like it at all. “Junsu is there something wrong?” he asked while his fingers ran on the other’s hair. “What are you thinking about? Mind to tell me?”

Junsu shook his head and showed the same smile. “Nothing, Jaejoongie-Hyung,” he said, stepping in and hugging Jaejoong again; partly to avoid more suspicions. “It’s just… you’ll be gone soon enough. I’m still not used with the idea of not having you by my side.”

“Don’t be like that,” Jaejoong replied and quickly hugged Junsu back; understood on Junsu’s reason to be bothered- or so he thought. “This is not a separation. You can send me letters, and I will do the same. You can visit me once awhile, and so do I. Everything is going to be okay, Junsu.”

“It’s… different,” whispered Junsu, shaking his head though Jaejoong couldn’t see it.

“Time flies fast,” Jaejoong said again. “You didn’t realize that we all have each other for more than ten years already. So you won’t realize it that we have parted for three years before finally together.”

“You know it doesn’t work that way,” answered Junsu with a sigh.

“Yes, but-” Jaejoong stopped his words and stayed in silence for a moment. But since he didn’t know how to continue his words, in the end he was sighing again. “Come here.”

Jaejoong quickly released his hug and walked away, pulling Junsu’s hand along to guide him getting into the room. As both of them have reached the bed, Jaejoong was immediately sitting down at the end of it and making Junsu sat on his lap. Junsu didn’t have an idea on what Jaejoong was going to do, but he didn’t mind. All he needed to remember was just Jaejoong would go soon; thus, it was better to spend as much time together.

“It’s not that long, Junsu,” Jaejoong said reassuringly. “It doesn’t even take three whole years.”

“One week is long enough for me, Jaejoongie-Hyung,” replied Junsu with a pout.

Jaejoong realized that at this point no matter what he said wouldn’t change Junsu’s thought. So that, he finally decided to change the strategy. “You can’t cheat on me,” he said with a playful smile. “Oh, I think I will ask for Yoochun to keep his eyes on you; that’s a good idea.”

“Me? Why?” Junsu widened his eyes, getting caught in Jaejoong’s game in instant. “Yoochun is out of count since he’s going to go too this year. And I’m the one who should say so! You’re the one who have that charm to lure everyone around you. You’re the social butterfly one, Jaejoongie-Hyung.”

“Yoochun is no fun,” Jaejoong said with a puff. “Oh! I can ask Changmin. I bet he’ll agree as long as I treat him some meals later.”

“You might end up buying him meals for a whole year, Hyung,” Junsu replied, rolling his eyes lazily. “Besides, you have no reason to worry about me.”

“A whole year of meals worth-it,” Jaejoong said; shrugged uncaringly on the process. “And of course I have it, Junsu. I have a lot of friends, but I never kissed any of them. But you have kissed a man; not an ordinary one but my friend! You’ve kissed Seunghyun, Junsu.”

“That’s for musical!” Junsu shouted in disagreement. “And you’ve taken fifty takes to kiss a woman too.”

“But mine was with a woman,” Jaejoong replied back. “Yours was with a man, and that’s enough for people to know that your kiss his hot as hell!”

“How can that different?” asked Junsu with a snort.

“Because it is different,” Jaejoong answered with a pout, before blinking his eyes several times as he suddenly remembered about something. “Speaking musical, I heard that you’re offered for another role for CJES one. What role, Junsu?”

“Uh- No, nothing special,” Junsu answered nervously. “Anyway, it is not different. You were kissing other people than me; so was I.”

Jaejoong frowned; didn’t get a hard time to notice that Junsu was hiding something. The musical was one of the fields where Junsu was proud of. He wouldn’t hesitate to tell Jaejoong everything about it instead of being secretive. “What role, Junsu?” he asked again. “Is there any kissing-a-guy scene?”

“No. It’s not important, Hyung,” Junsu said with a sigh, afraid to show the script towards Jaejoong; at least, for now

Please log in to read the full chapter