Junsu and Dracula

Junsu and Musical Roles
Please log in to read the full chapter

Jaejoong stood still in front of the glass wall, looking at nothing but the night view of the city. On his right hand, there was a glass of white wine which he hasn’t drunk yet; even after almost ten minutes was passing by. When he could hear someone was knocking his door, Jaejoong smirked meaningfully as he knew already who the other person was.

Without even moving from his place, Jaejoong took a glance at the door. “Come in please,” he said, trying to be as seductive as he could be.

The door was soon opened; revealing a figure of Junsu who seemed to be clueless on what both of them would do in such place. Carefully, Junsu stepped in and closed the door behind him. But before Junsu even had a chance to ask anything at Jaejoong, the oldest has walked towards him and made a sign so that Junsu would remain in silence. Junsu didn’t understand, but he decided to follow along with the other person; who was now just putting his glass of wine at the table.

When Jaejoong has stood right in front of Junsu, he was showing a rather cocky posture towards the younger one; upon an unknown reason. Junsu was too curious to just stay still. He didn’t understand where the warmness from Jaejoong has gone at this moment. The Jaejoong would never make him shuddering like this but shower him with smile and laugh.

But before Junsu even had a chance to speak his mind out, suddenly a pair of lips has crushed at his already. Of course he never expected to be treated in such way. Though, as much as Junsu thought that he needed an explanation first before doing something further, he couldn’t deny that Jaejoong’s new way to approach him was rather tempting. So that, not long after that Junsu finally gave in and started kissing the other back; as hot as it was possible.

“Junsu…” Jaejoong whispered between the kiss. “Mine. Mine.”

Since Junsu was still busy replying the kiss as well, he became unable to reply the words right away. Thus, he finally just nodded; agreed with the statement from the oldest as both of them fell to the bed hard enough.

“My Bella,” added Jaejoong again; still in whisper.

As he heard the words from Jaejoong, all of Junsu’s senses were coming back into him right away. He quickly opened his eyes and pushed Jaejoong away from him rather harsh; enough to make Jaejoong stumbled over nothing. Even he was about to stumble, Jaejoong was managed to control his balance and sat still at his place. For a brief moment, Jaejoong still stared at Junsu lustfully; though there was also a rather clear confusion there.

"Who... Who the hell is- that- that Bella, Jaejoongie-Hyung?" Junsu finally able to ask in a complete words aloud; right after he has done controlling his breath.

"Bella. You don't know who Bella is?" asked Jaejoong back instead, staring at the younger with his widened eyes in disbelief.

Junsu remained in silence for a moment, trying to remember who the heck Bella is. But as he didn't remember anyone named Bella no matter how hard he was thinking about it, Junsu finally shook his head. "No I guess?" Junsu answered uncertainly. "Am I supposed to know her or something?"

"Bella is Bella, Junsu. Bella Swan? Isabella Swan; you don't remember her?" Jaejoong said in a loud voice, almost screaming as he couldn't believe that Junsu didn't have an idea of who Bella was. "We've watched Twilight and New Moon together and you've forgotten the main heroine of the story already? Really?"

"Wait. Jaejoongie-Hyung, wait- okay, I do know that Bella," Junsu quickly replied; didn't want Jaejoong to start blabbering about Bella for the rest of their night. "I thought you were talking about a real person; not the movie character."

"Well, I'm not," answered Jaejoong with a shrug.

"So... why did you call that Bella in the middle of our session?" asked Junsu again.

Jaejoong stared at Junsu in silence for a second. "I thought you've known it already; that we were role-playing as Edward Cullen and Bella Swan," said him.

"Well Jaejoongie-Hyung, first of all you didn't bother to tell me anything. Am I supposed to understand when all you did was just- telling me to be quiet and then kissing me aggressively like that?" Junsu replied defensively. "And secondly, if we by any chance were playing such, why am I the Bella? Why is it not you instead?"

"Me? You want me to be Bella?" Jaejoong chuckled; half-mockingly in Junsu's ear. "Junsu Baby, let's be honest here. You're too cute as Edward, I swear."

Junsu shook his head and showed his pout towards Jaejoong. "No, Hyung. I can be him too. I'm not as cute as you think, you know? Besides, Bella is supposed to be the pretty one. I'm manly and you're prettier than me. You should be Bella instead," said him.

"Junsu, I can be manly and pretty depends on the situation." Jaejoong went closer towards Junsu with a wide smile on the face, before putting his lips right on the younger's ear so that he could hear Jaejoong's whisper. "Don't worry, Junsu. Since Edward is so damn gentle to his Bella, so I will."

"No. No, I don't want to," Junsu said while pushing Jaejoong away; who was by now has circled his arms on Junsu's waist already, though it was failed miserably. "Not when I have to play Bella's character here. She's a female! And... well she's not one of my favorite female characters. So... no, Jaejoongie-Hyung; not when I'm going to be Bella."

"Then who do you want to be, Junsu?" Jaejoong asked. "Bella is Edward's soulmate; no matter how annoying she can be. Thus, how can you play your character aside from her... if it's obvious that I'm going to be Edward?"

"Why are you obsessed much with Edward?" Junsu asked back instead. Honestly, he started getting annoyed, since the oldest seemed detesting him on playing Edward's character. After all, he couldn't understand how good Jaejoong was; to the point Junsu couldn't imitate him. "We can still change the role anyway; in case you're persistent to play Edward-Bella. I'll be Edward and you'll be Bella. How about that, Jaejoon

Please log in to read the full chapter