The Day

Broken Cases
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Your Mask 

Please Upvote and Comment
Listen To-Loco-You Don't Know
_________________________________
Baekhyunnie!"Chanyeol jumped on Baekhyun's back on the way to school.

"Get off me you damn dirty ape!"Baekhyun yelled and ran away when Chanyeol got off.

Chanyeol went over to SuMin who was laughing quietly.The others watched her and smiled.These are the times they really loved her.To see her smiling and laughing,not having a care in the world.

"Am I a damn dirty ape?"Chanyeol pouted as he asked SuMin.

"Of course not."SuMin said as Chanyeol brightened,"More like a damn giant elf."

All of them laughed especially Chanyeol who was pouting.

The moment SuMin stepping inside the school,a bucket of water splashed over her.Her face was calm but her eyes were screaming with anger.Her jaw clenched as the Exo boys were fired up.Students were crowded around them as some of the snickered.

Teen Top then made it to the premises to see SuMin wet and Exo furious.Ljoe looked at SuMin to see her glaring,and if glares could kill,all them would be dead.

"Who did this!"Kai screamed,then a figure emerged from the crowd,Go Hana came cackling as she strolled down to them.

She stepped up to SuMin as Sumin stared at her back."What?"

"What!Hahahaha!This way you won't defy me!"Hana cackled again.If she was the witch and SuMin was Dorathy,SuMin would use the same bucket full of water and throw it at her.But too bad its not fairytales.

**Thats what SuMin wanted to say,but she didn't want to give the satisfaction to Hara.

"At least I got an early shower,thanks."SuMin smirked under her mask.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter