Broken

Broken Cases
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Broken Cases

Listen To-BTS-BUTTERFLY or SIDE EFFECTS-BAD DAY
__________________________________________________________________________
A knock came from the door of EXO residence.The knock receded throughout house before it came in the ear of Chanyeol's.He instantly jumped up from the couch and opened the door while everybody else was doing their own thing.

The moment he grabbed the handle,twisted;his body froze.

"Hey,"SuMin whispered in the cold air.She was lying down on the door frame restless.Her eyes were soulless and her face had a huge cheek cut.

What the hell happened?

"Can you help me?"That shocked Chanyeol more.SuMin never asked for help.

SuMin ripped her mask out of her face revealing a huge lip cut as well."A group decided to gang up.Couldn't take them all."

She tried to smile but failed,Chanyeol knew she was hurting much more inside.

Chanyeol carefully pulled her up and lead her quietly up the stairs without the members knowing.Because he knows the last thing she would want is to reveal her broken state.

He held her like glass until they were in the bathroom.He tried to look for a place to set her down.He made his way to the bathtub where she sat on the edge.

Before he could do anything,SuMin grabbed his arm."I'm fine."

Chanyeol gave her a unsure look and slipped away.He was hurt.
___________________________________________________________________________
SuMin stared at the ceiling.She didn't know what to do.

She was paralyzed.

SuMin took out her phone form her hoodie and looked through her contacts.Her thumb landed on a certain one.This is what she can do.

'I need u.'

She sighed and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter