Love Me Right

Broken Cases
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Broken Cases

Warning-Pictures

Listen To-EXO-LOVE ME RIGHT

Replay if ends.

_____________^°^_____________

SuMin walked down rhe stairs and into the kitchen where her gang was.She sat down in her seat and drew down her mask.She started to eat when she felt stared up looked up to see EXO staring at her.

"What?"She asked.

Suddenly she felt someone touch her right ear where multiple earrings laid.Her hair was in a ponytale.

"I never knew you have lots of.......earrings,"Kai said and continue to admire them."Cool!"

"Yah!Stop touching my sister you ert!"Sehun threw a piece of toast at Kai and went back to his own.

"Since when did you have ear piercings?"D.O asked with his usual big eyes which were bigger.

"Since 16.Two years now."

"Woah,your even cooler!"Chanyeol awed with Baekhyun.

SuMin finshed her breakfast and got up to put the dish in the sink but stopped when a scream emurged.

"YAH!WHEN THE DID YOU GET A TATTOO!"Sehun pointed at her back with big eyes.

"A TATTOO!"All the members screamed and looked at SuMin who was back facing them.They could clearly see her tattoo -that they didn't know-on her shoulder blades.It was clearly visible considering her shirt was hanging.

"Yeah."SuMin plopped the dish in the sink and walked backwards toward them.

"I am the master of my fate.I am the captain of my soul.Daebak~"Baekhyun read.

"I have another one,"SuMin paused and looked at her flannel that was tied in front of her stomach.

All the members looked at each other before nodding figurously.

SuMin took off the flannel to show she was wearing shorts and turned aorund to see EXO have the shock of their lives.Sehun and Suho fainted.Chanyeol and Baekhyun was blushing.D.O was staring jaw open with a million things running through his mind.And Kai,he was staring at the tattoo interested.It was all weird because she though they saw it the other day,but boy was she wrong.

SuMin chuckled and hung the flannel over her chair.

Sehun and Suho had to be slapped by the other members to wake them up .

Immediaetly,Sehun and Suho wrapped their arms around SuMin,"MY DEAR SISTER!OH MY LORD!!"

"OH SUMIN!"

"The lord is testing me,"Chanyeol whispered to himself.

SuMin pulled them off,got her backpack,and went out the door.If the school was against earrings and tattoos,oh well.It'll will scare them off more.

EXO went out after her and they all got their skateboards feeling active today.

 

SuMin skated away when she spotted familar group of guys on skateboards also.Soon,EXO and Teen Top in a middle of an alleyway just beside the school face to face,skateboard to skateboard.

SuMin stood uninterested but all their eyes was on her."Are you guys going or not?"

She skated their way and they made a path slightly frightened by her tone.

She feel pretty badass.Afterall,she loves tattoos a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter