Goodbye Jongin, hello Kai

My First Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

PAST: The day of Jongin's accident/ Prom (April 3, 2012) 

 

Sehun's POV

 

When I was about to leave the same surgeon who told me that Jongin didn't make it, he walked up to me and said, "Sehun, will you please come with me? I must show you something."

I wiped my tears and nodded my head and followed where the surgeon was going.

He then stopped and we were in front of a room.

He opened the door and said, "Please go in. Someone would like to see you."

I looked at him a bit confused but walked inside and I saw..... JONGIN?!

 

 

I quickly made my way to the bed to see if I was seeing things correctly, if Jongin was really there. After examining, I realized that he was really infront of me, he wasn't dead?

The door slowly opened, when I turned around I saw that it was the surgeon so I asked, "I thought you said that he didn't make it? What happened?"

The surgeon sighed, took of his glasses, and replied, "Jongin's injury was thankfully not that serious since he didn't bump his head too hard."

I was so confused so I asked, "Then why did you say that he died?"

The surgeon sighed and looked at Jongin and said, "Why don't you ask him yourself?" 

 

 

After the surgeon quietly left the room leaving me and Jongin by ourselves.

I turned around to face Jongin as he slowly started waking up from his sleep.

When Jongin saw me, he smiled and said, "You didn't bring me any gifts? Come on Sehun, I'm a patient in the hospital. You have no respect maknae."

I slapped his head and quietly yelled, "EXPLAIN NOW!"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter