JeJu Island Day 3 Part 2

My First Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Vacation Day 3

 

Yoojung rolled her eyes and asked, "Why do you want to go out with me? Just last month you were could care less about me."

Kai smiled and replied, "Just answer me."

Yoojung sighed and replied, "Okay I will be your girlfriend, Kai."

Kai smiled and said, "I told you. I knew you liked me."

Yoojung slapped his head and replied, "You're right, I do like you...... for some reason."

 

 

And the ferris ride was finally over, Kai and Yoojung got out and Kai reached for Yoojung's hand.

Yoojung was shocked and looked at her hand holding Kai's.

Kai said, "What? I can't hold my girlfriend's hand?"

Yoojung rolled her eyes and went to go find her friends with her new boyfriend.

 

 

Yoojung and Kai finally found the crew and thank god they were all together! Suzy, Krystal, and EXO were all staring at the same thing, Kai and Yoojung's hand holding eachother's. 

Suho ran up to Kai and screamed, "WE LEFT YOU GUYS TOGETHER FOR 1 HOUR?! WHAT IS THIS?!"

Kai smiled and looked at Yoojung.

Kai then wrapped his arms around Yoojung's neck and said, "You guys I have some news. Me and Yoojung.............. are going out now."

The crew and Krystal had their mouths wide open and all yelled, "WHAT?!"

Kai was so satisfied to see one person in shock, Sehun.

To piss off Sehun even more, Kai looked at Sehun, grinned, and said, "And it's all thanks to you Sehun."

Everyone felt the awkward and serious tension so Suzy coughed and said, "Hey you guys I'm kind of hungry. Why don't we all go get something to eat? I heard this amusement park has some amazing hamburgers!"

Everyone agreed to get out of this awkward situation. So EXO (excluding Sehun and Kai), Suzy, and Krystal all started to walk to the hamburger store together.

Yoojung was about to walk with the rest when she turned around and saw Sehun and Kai still both glaring at each other and said, "What's wrong with you two? Come on! Let's go eat!"

Kai still staring at Sehun, grinned and said, "Sehun, she's right. We should go. I mean my girlfriend is calling me... wouldn't want to upset her."

When Kai was about to walk away, Sehun walked infront of Kai to stop him from walking away.

Sehun then looked at Yoojung with a smile and said, "You go ahead. I have to talk to Kai about something."

Yoojung slowly nodded her head and ran to catch up with everyone else.

 

 

Sehun's smile slowly faded away when he faced Kai. 

Kai said, "Let's go somewhere private. I wouldn't want anyone to see you hitting me. I mean it's not like SM would sue your or anything. If you didn't know, my face has made millions for the agency. Sooooo shall we?

Sehun sighed angrily and dragged Kai to an empty parking lot and screamed, "WHAT THE KAI! WE HAD A ING DEAL!"

Kai chuckled and said, "Kai? Come on now. Yoojung isn't here."

Sehun punched Kai's face and said, "Jongin! You said you would stay away from her as long as I kept your secret!"

Kai was on the floor and he wiped his blood from the corner of his lips. 

Kai grinned and said, "Go ahead. Tell her the secret. But do you actually think she'll believe you when you tell her that I'm still alive!? Sehun, she saw the car crash with her own two eyes! She saw me laying on the floor, unconscious! And plus who do you think she'll believe? Her boyfriend or the guy who's hooking up with the school's ?"

Sehun angrily yelled and then faced Kai and said, "You selfish bastard! Do you know how bad I've felt? Lying to Yoojung about who you really are?! I can't believe I actually lied to Yoojung for you. I should've told her the truth the minute you told me about your little secret, 2 years ago."

 

PAST: The day of Jongin's accident/ Prom (April 3, 2012) 

 

Sehun's POV

 

It was the day of prom! We all decided that the girls and boys were going to get ready separately, so the guys and I went to Jongin's mansion to get ready and the girls decided to go to some luxury beauty salon. Wow I wonder how Yoojung would look. Wait what am I saying?! I should be thinking about Suzy! Suzy! Suzy! Suzy! Come on Sehun! Yoojung is Jongin's. 

 

 

While I was fighting with myself, Butler Sebastian repeatedly said, "Young master Sehun."

I quickly got back to my sense and said, "Oh sorry Sebastian. What's up?"

Butler Sebastian smiled and said, "

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter