SM Entertainment

My First Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

PAST: A few days after Jongin's accident

 

Kai's POV

 

Finally! Today was finally the day I got released out of the hospital after the accident. My parents came to the hospital to see if I was okay and etc.

When we came outside of the hospital, Butler Kim brightly smiled at me and said, "It's so great to see you Young Master."

I smiled back at him and went into the car. Infront of my car it was Butler Moon, my parents' driver, and we all went home. 

 

 

I finally arrived home to see all the maids outside waiting for me. I smiled at them and went inside the mansion with my parents. 

We all walked into the family room to talk about my future in SM Entertainment. 

My dad sat down as well as my mom and myself. 

My mom smiled and said, "I'm so proud of you, Jongin. You're following your dreams! Being an artist in SM is huge! I couldn't be happier."

I faked a smile and looked down at my feet. You see the thing is, my dad never approved of this dream I had with dancing and becoming an idol. He thinks it's stupid and not a real career. His dream was for me take his place in his company, as the CEO of Kim Electronic Company.

My dad sighed and said, "Jongin, are you sure you want to do this? You know that I got this company after my father's hard work and when he gave me this company, I've dreamt for my whole life that you would take over Kim Electronic Company. But no you want to become an idol? I don't understand Jongin! The idol life career will only last for a few years but this multi-billion dollar company will last forever! I wanted you to give the company to my grandchildrens and so on.

I replied, "Dad, I've always been loyal to you and mom. I've always did what you wanted me to like getting straight A's, doing charity, and having manners to my peers. So why can't you just support me on this one thing? If the company is your main concern, you can always have noona take over the company, I mean her boyfriend is pretty smart and she's pretty, more publicity. It's a win win."

My dad got up and walked to the window and said, "You're such a disappoin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter