Staffs ; Working Partners

Love Port - Request Shop [CLOSED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Staffs)*Get to know your working partners!

Rinpanzel_ (Rin) - Review | Advertisement | Trailer | Graphic  

 

Hi! I'm Rin and I'm an honest person who likes to have fun. Click on my positions above (for example the 'Review') and it will take you to one of my work samples. I like to do things my way so I will often take requests that lets me do whatever I like. Because I am always busy, it will take time for me to do your request so have patience. I'm NOT good, either its reviewing or designing, with DARK genres like , /yuri, horror, tragedy and violence. But for trailers, I can do all genres. 

 

violetmoons (Violet) - Review | Advertisement 

 

I like any type of genre, really but my favorite ones are romantic comedies.
You can call me Violet and I adore writing and helping others~!

 

BlissfulOasis (Bliss) - Review | Trailer | Graphic

 

Hello! You can call me Bliss for short! I am an active member of AFF that writes angst/romance/slice of life stories that mostly have EXO's KAI and an OC as the main characters. My hobbies are dancing and writing! I am good with dark stories no matter what it is. Ironically, I am not the best with cute, fluffy romance but if it's sensitive material, I can handle it lol. I would love to help and inspire for you to be the best writer you can be!! The worst thing you write is better than the best thing you did not write! Have never done trailers before but will give it a try!

 

_ordinary_ (Jia) - Graphic | Advertisement

 

I am Jia and I mostly play around with graphic designing and photo shopping. Even though I'm not the greatest at the moment, I put my best effort into every work of mine~And if you're not happy with any of my work, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE tell me and I'll redo them for you until you smile while looking at it!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter