[R] Betxso

Love Port - Request Shop [CLOSED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author: Betxso

Story Title: The Lost Snow White

Summary: One day, it was a normal day until Shin Jinae dissappeared. Some were happy, some not. Her father, Shin Hyunseung called some detectives to find her. What he didn't know, is that one of them had a deep connection with his daughter.

Genre/s: Romance, Angst, Fantasy, Mystery

Main Characters: Shin Jinae, Kim Taehyung, Shin Minyeong
Supporting Characters: Jung Hoseok, Shin Hyunseung

Notes: None.

Reviewer: violetmoons

 

------------------------------------------------------

 

Title : 5/5

Pretty self descriptive and has to do with the story.

 

Graphics (Poster + Background) : 5/5

The poster is beautiful. The colors match well. The snow falling as the background is very cute. And the quotes on the poster? Truly fantastic!

 

Description and Foreword : 9/10

The description itself is vague which is great because that way the readers will be more intrigued. But you thought of those who do not like vague descriptions, so you used the foreword to describe the plot a little more. And even then, you didn't give away too much.

I like how you put quotes at the bottom, too.

 

-----------------------------------------------------

 

Creativity and Originality : 4/5

I like the fact that it's just Snow White mixed with Sleeping Beauty mixed with Cinderella? It's creative and I like it. But princess stories and/or remakes are pretty common in AFF, and in the world in general, you know? So, unfortunately, I can't give you a 5.

 

Plot : 19/20

The plot is pretty interesting. As I said, it's not the most original one

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter