[R] KaihleeLo

Love Port - Request Shop [CLOSED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author (+link): KaihleeLo

http://www.asianfanfics.com/profile/view/777565

Story (+link): Concealed Identities |Сoncealed Ιdentity

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/873432/

Genre/s: Romance, Comedy, Drama, Mystery

Characters: Lee Minho (Oh Changwoo), Yoo Seungho (Yeo Wootae), Song Jae Rim (Yi Yeong), Lee Seunggi (Moon Chuho), Song Joongki (Heo Jun Seung), Park Minyoung (Han Jaehee), Jung Ryeowon (Lee Hwa Young), Moon Chae Won (Princess Soh Soo), Shin Minah (Mae Bong Chae), ETC

Reviewer : Ace | impulse0

 

PART 1 - Before the reading

Title: 5/5

Clever. Simple.

I’m not a fan of weird - borderline cheesy titles. To be honest it turns me off quickly. Titles are important as they are the forecast of your story. And I understand that it’s hard to find the right one because it had to be short, concise and eyes catching. And yours fits into my criterias! Even if you wouldn’t have requested, the title would’ve made me click the story. Whether you thought a lot about it or not - well here is 5 free points!

 

Poster & Background: 4.5/5

Your story takes place in the past so using a sepia-filtered kind of color fits. The only reason why I took .5 away is that I would’ve used another font for the title and it bothers me a little *giggles*

 

Description & foreword: 7.5/10

Okay don’t get me wrong. I loved the description. It’s mysterious and it really made me want to read it. My only problem is that there’s a lot going on in the foreword and it might scare some people away. Maybe toning it down a little would be great, but other than that it’s good.

 

Part 2 - After reading

Creativity: 5/5

Let’s be honest, we don’t see people write about old times that often because it doesn’t fit into the ‘mainstream’. And when the story is about friendship rather than romance, the chances of it becoming popular is low.

But there is also people who don’t like mainstream and although I do like a bit of romance sometimes, I think originality is key. It shows that the author have put a lot of thoughts into it and since it’s the historical type, I’m guessing you had to do a lot of research? It’s hard to find original and creative stories these days as everything will turn around a certain ‘cliche’ after a while.

 

Plo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter