When you bump into D.O at your new school

A little hut in the mountains: a collection of scenarios. ( OPEN FOR REQUESTS!!: )

For : babysung.    I hope you enjoy it!! :)

 

 You nervously walk down the polished, tile hallway. Today is your first day at Seoul art university. You were born and raised in America so your Korean is a bit rusty, but you'll survive. You looked at a piece of paper that is suppose to be the class you are in. 2-3, 2-3 you repeat in your mind. Just as you arrive in front of the door, you hear voices behind you. 

" Ya, where is our money, nerd??" A menacing voice questioned. You turned around to see a bunch of bullies surround a skinny looking boy with thick glasses wearing a black hoodie with the hood on. You wince, you were never bullied yourself, but you've seen a lot of it back at America. You debat weather to help that guy or not, it is your first day here and you don't want to draw attention to yourself, but at the same time, you had an urge to punch the bullies in the face. While your brain was telling you come on, just go in the classroom and not get involved, your body was saying, let me teach a lesson to these guys!  in the end, your body won and you threw a flying fist at the nearest bully. 

" what the...." He didn't have a chance to finish when you added a high kick straight under his chin. Oops you thought, that was a little overboard. Thankfully you had taken those self defence classes and knew a move or two. Those that were gathered around started to slowly back away, they didn't want to take their chances. Surprisingly, the bullied kid didn't seemed fazed at all. He just smiled and said " Thanks." You blinked, this guy was actually pretty cute up close, and his face seemed really familer but you couldn't quite grasp it.

" So, what's your name? " he asked.

" Oh, it's Park Alex , nice to meet you!" You reply as you keep on thinking that you've seen that face before. " what about you?"

" Do Kyungsoo. I hope to see you around. " he winked and left.  You blink. Wait isn't that......OMG you covered your gaping mouth. 

 

 

 

Thank you for requesting!! If there is anything you wish to change, just tell me!!

~ happyclover