When jinyoung tries to explain the model he worked with for a photoshoot

A little hut in the mountains: a collection of scenarios. ( OPEN FOR REQUESTS!!: )

For ikonica         I hope you enjoy it!!:)

you just found out that your idol boyfriend , Jinyoung, was shooting really touchy scenes with a model. Most importantly, he didn't tell you. What should you do??

"Jung Dani-ya, I told you, the director made us hold hands like that!! It wasn't planned!! " Jinyoung pleaded as he tried to get your attention, but you gave him the silent treatment by ignoring him, walking straight ahead. Really, you couldn't blame him for doing that, it wasn't his fault. But you know, when a good looking girl with a nice body, especially a model, starts getting touchy touchy with your boyfriend, anyone would get jealous. Put it was kind of his fault though, he didn't tell you about the "incident" until your friend showed you magazine's front cover with colored pages of him slinging his arms around her and another of them almost kissing.

 Suddenly a girl screamed " Jinyoung-oppa!!"and all the girls around turned. " Shoot, sorry I gotta go!!" He said apologeticly and ran away. As you walk to your house, you keep debating weather to forgive him or not. 

 Next day at school, there was a sudden call for an assembly. All the students file into the gym and sit. You sigh as you think to yourself " I hope it's not one of those lectures on how we have to study harder."

Suddenly a familer tune fills up the whole room solo solo day, solo solo day girl~    you gasp as you see B1A4 run up the stage and start dancing along with the music. All of the students sang and even danced along, including you. As soon as the song ended , leader Jinyoung took a microphone and started speaking. " Actually I'm here today because I want to apologize to someone." He said sincerely. Jinyoung caught your eyes and continued, " I can't promise it won't happen again, but I will always tell you beforehand so please forgive me.." 

All the students made AWWWWWW sounds as the mysterious apology was being delivered. Many looked around to see who it was for.  You smiled, how can anyone stay mad at him?? 

 

 ~ thank you for requesting!! If you want me to change something, just tell me and I'll gladly fix it for you!