Goddamn Leather Pants

Of Crushes, Parties, and Ex-Boyfriends with Bad Ideas

"There is no way in hell I'm wearing those." Jungkook made a face at the offending clothing being shoved in his face by none other than his best friend Jimin.

"Oh, come on, they'll look amazing on you! I picked these out for you to wear on a night just like this! You were all for it then, what changed?" Jungkook made a face.

"That's because I'd hoped they'd just sit in the back of your closet and you'd forget about them." Jimin rolled his eyes and shoved the offending item, a pair of leather skinnies that were way too tight for his liking, into his chest. 

"Too bad. You're wearing them."Jungkook looked back at Yoongi, who was sitting at Jimin's desk, with a pleading look on his face, but the older just looked like he was amused at the whole situation. Groaning, he took the pants and let Jimin shove him into the bathroom. Although Jimin seen Jungkook more times than either of them cared to remember, Yoongi hadn't. Jimin was probably only giving Jungkook his own room to spare Yoongi the sight of Jungkook's bare . Bare because there was no way he was going to be able to wear underwear with the pants in his arms.

With one last look at his comfortable ripped black jeans that would be perfectly fine to wear if Jimin wasn't weird, he slid them off and folded them up, then took a look at the leather in his hands and cringed. It took him close to five minutes to finally wiggle all the way into them and adjust his junk so he was sort of comfortable, and by that time, Jimin had already banged on the door twice and asked him if he needed help. With a sigh, he took a look in the mirror, and okay, his did look good, then opened the door. Although he'd gone commando before, it had never been in anything leather, and it felt weird to walk as he headed back into Jimin's room. 

"I can't even walk in these!" He was whining as he stepped in the door, but stopped when he realized everyone's eyes were on him. When he'd been changing, Hoseok, Seokjin, and Namjoon had arrived, and suddenly he felt very self conscious about himself, barely fighting the urge to turn around and lock himself back in the bathroom.

"Damn," Hoseok whistled, breaking the awkward silence. "Those pants look good on you, Jungkook!" The younger blushed and shrank away, but suddenly Jimin was up and clutching his arm.

"Just like I thought! I knew as soon as I saw them you'd look able in them! Of course, when I bought them, I thought I'd be the one ing you, and I must say, I'm a little disappointed that I never got to see them on you..." Jungkook and Yoongi slapped him upside the head at the same time, earning a whine from the boy as he insisted he was 'just joking'. Someone cleared their throat from the doorway and Jungkook turned to see Taehyung inspecting him, eyebrows raised. He suddenly wanted to melt into the floor.

"Hey, Taehyung, you got here just in time! We were just talking about how nice Jungkook's and legs look in these pants!" Hoseok had it out for him, Jungkook knew it, sending the other a panicked glance and seeing the little smirk on the others face. 

"We were not-!" Jimin recovered from getting hit, unfortunately, and grinned up at Taehyung.

"What do you think about those pants? Don't they make him look able?" There was a small blush on the others face now, and he coughed awkwardly before answering.

"Yeah, I guess, but I mean, his legs look good in just about everything. You've said it yourself, Jimin." Jungkook was sure his face was completely red by now, as Jimin slapped Taehyung's shoulder and ignored the pout sent his way.

"Psh, your opinion on these pants is a lot more important than mine. I mean, they're leather. And I could tell you liked them when you walked in, you gave him a complete once-over, v-neck shirt and all." It was Taehyung's turn to shove Jimin now, a slight dusting of red on his cheeks and across his nose.

"I wasn't the only one giving him a once-over, everyone in here was ogling at his ," Jungkook sort of wanted to turn into a puddle or maybe lock himself in Jimin's bathroom for the rest of the night, "Why does my opinion matter so much to you anyway? You're so confusing, Jimin." Seokjin clapped his hands suddenly, making them all turn to look at him.

"If we don't leave now, we're going to be late, so let's all just agree that Jungkook looks good in the pants and let's go." Jungkook had been so sure his face couldn't get more red, but he was wrong. He sent him a thankful smile anyway as the others agreed and began to file out. Seokjin smiled back and gave him a playful pat on the as he headed past him out the door, and Jungkook decided to ignore the little frown Namjoon gave him as the older passed him behind his boyfriend.

Yoongi was the only one with a working car all of them could fit in that night, as Namjoon's was in the shop, Seokjin's was being borrowed, and Hoseok and Jungkook both had sports cars too small to fit everyone inside. So after they'd filled up seven of the eight seats in Yoongi's SUV, they were on their way. The worst thing about driving all together in one car was that you were always uncomfortably close with someone, whether you liked it or not. Had Mark's place not been all the way on the other side of the campus, they'd have just walked the distance. But Mark shared a rather large house with his friends Jackson and Bambam a few blocks away from the campus and on the opposite side of most of the dorms, so they could get away from the dorm life for a while. There was no way they'd be able to walk there and actually make it on time. So they all squeezed into the SUV and silenced their complaints because nobody wanted to walk or waste valuable money on gas to drive their own cars.

Jungkook wanted to complain, though, and mostly to Jimin. The other guy had immediately pushed him into the seat beside Taehyung and made himself comfortable on the other side of him, successfully pinning him to to Taehyung's side. He'd quickly sent his annoying best friend a glare, but he could feel his face getting hot again, the parts of him pressed up against the other male beginning to heat up.

"Jimin, stop!" He hissed, as not to let Taehyung hear. His best friend just gave him a mischievous smile and leaned forward to talk to his boyfriend, completely ignoring his existence except to keep him pushed up against Taehyung. Sighing, Jungkook leaned his head back in the seat and shifted, trying to get comfortable in the tight pants and limited space. Taehyung coughed into his hand when Jungkook's hand accidentally brushed up against the others thigh. Surprised, he looked up at the other, whose eyebrows were furrowed as he looked down at his hand, then back up to his face.

"Why are we pushed up against each other while Jimin has all that room to himself?" He kept his voice at a whisper as he spoke, voice sending shivers down Jungkook's spine.

"Don't ask me, he's been acting weird. Or maybe he just wants to talk to his boyfriend and be comfortable doing it. I don't know how his mind works." Jimin, as if he knew they were speaking about him, shifted again and pushed them closer together, making Jungkook's breath catch in his throat when Taehyung's hand touched his . The man beside him sent Jimin a glare as he turned a bit to the side to make more room to breathe.

"Man, I thought maybe since you dated him you'd know what the hell has been going on with him this week. I mean, he's been weird this whole month or so, but this week he's been... I don't know, even worse. He confuses me so much." Jungkook grimaced as he brought up the whole "dating" thing, wishing everyone would just forget about that already.

"He's always like this, I'm not sure anyone gets him." He decided not to comment on the dating reference, that wasn't really the important thing. The important thing was that Taehyung had actually realized something was going on, and Jungkook wasn't so sure how he felt about that. He should be happy, of course, but he felt pretty damn nervous and scared too. Taehyung was looking at him with an odd look, eyes narrowed slightly as Jungkook tried to think of something else to say. Thankfully, before he could say something stupid and ruin his chances forever, the car jerked to a stop and Yoongi killed the engine, marking that they'd made it to the party.