"Nope, I was wrong. Now it can't be better!"

Something Special
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 5

"Nope, I was wrong. Now it can't be better!"

 

 

 

 

"Where the hell did you disappeared? You take out the trash and didn't come back for hours!! What the Nini, I was worried!"

Sehun is mad because his best friend made him really worry. Jongin is just came home with a silly smile on his lips.

"And why are you smiling like an idiot? Hello? Hearth to Jongin!"

"Sorry, for make you worrying, Hun-ah! I was at Taemin's!"

"What? At Taemin's! Spit it out already!!"

"He just kiss me goodnight, on the cheek. That plump lips of his, pressed against my cheek, I could feel it every inch of their perfection, Hun-ah. It was ing awesome!"

"Eh? What's happend?"

"Jinki hyung get him drunk, then he had to leave and asked me to take care of Taemin. He was so funny and cute! Omg he said that I was handsome.- "You are really handsome, from this side, Kim Jongin. You know that?"-  I almost die then and there. We talked, he opened up about personal things with me. I felt that we were really close. And then I just touched his face, saying that if I was his boyfriend.. I don't know, it's just come out. And he said that it felt good. He said that the way we looked at each other is the way you look someone who you like. Sehun-ah, maybe you were right. What if he really likes me back?"

"I don't understand. Why are you even here, talking to me? You should have made your move, kissed him already. Telling him your feelings."

"I couldn't do that, he was still dizzy from the alcohol! I didn't wanted to take advantage from that. I want that he will be sure of his feelings, and not just the heat of the moment because of the alcohol!" 

"Such a good boy my friend, but you are silly. Of course he likes you!"- Sehun slams his hand against Jongin's shoulder.- "Stop being such a baby, and act like the man I know you are. Come on Nini, I never saw you insecure. You are an handsome and confident guy, what that pretty boy has done to you?" 

 

---

 

"Good morning, sleepyhead."- Jongin is knocking on Taemin's bedroom door.

Taemin has just woke up, with some familiar food's smell. He opens his eyes and sees jongin enter his room.

"Good morning, what are you doing here, Nini?"

"Ohh. Such a good way for greet the person who made you the post hangover soup!" 

"You made me the hangover soup? Really?"

"Yep! Jinki hyung told me how do it... I have used your phone."- Jongin replies embarrassed touching his neck.

"You are the best Jongin-ah!"- Taemin says, heading to the kitchen.

"Ummm it's really the same that hyung used to made me!"

"Is it good?"

"Yeah! Thank you, I really need it!'

Taemin already eaten two bowls.

"Now I feel way better! Where did you find the ingriedients? Since I can't cook I don't have any of this in my fridge!"

"Don't worry about that! Just rest some more. I have to go now!"

"I'm not sick, Jongin-ah."- Taemin escorts him to the door.- "Thanks again for the soup. See you later, okay?"

 

Taemin slams himself on the couch and begins to ask himself when exactly they become so close. That "See you later" that he said so casually. They really see each other multiple times every day in the last months.

 

----

 

"So friday we'll go clubbing. Are you with us Taemin hyung?"- Sehun invites him.

The wednesday's lesson it's just over and Sehun is already making plans for the weekend.

"Sure! I haven't since.. I don't even remember! I should tell to Chen hyung, he loves go clubbing!"

"Ok! The more we are the better! See you hyung!"- Sehun takes his leave.

"What you two were talking about?"- Jongin approaches Taemin.

"Friday night, clubbing. You go?"

"Oh, that! Of course, I promised Hun-ah to humiliate him on the dance floor! We usually make contest between us, just for play, you know."

"It sounds fun, can I challenge you, too?"

"Of course you can, try to not kick too much asses, though!"- Jongin smiles and winks at him.

And here we are again, a bit too close, smiling and looking each other.

Since the other night, they always end up like this. None of them lose eye contact, it's like a competition. They haven't talked, yet. But they knows their feelings now. There isn't all that awkwardness anymore. It's just that they haven't found the right time to have that talk.

"Oh my god Jongin!"- Taemin screams worried, Kai has just stumbled to the ground in pain. 

"Jongin what's wrong?"- Taemin questions anxious.

"Don't worry Taemin it happens sometime; it's just one trawl of my waist injury."-He responds gritting his teeth.- "I'll be better soon." 

"How can I not worry? You just crashed in front of my eyes!"- Taemin replies in a frightened voice.

Jongin lies on his back straight on the floor, the elder at his side is going mad, thinking how to help him.

"Jongin-ah tell me how can I help you!?"- Taemin asks caressing the younger's hand. He feels like to cry, he hates seeing Jongin in pain, even if it's the first time. He is gro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter