Lee Brothers

Something Special
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Chapter 4 Lee Brothers

 

 

 

 

 

Today's lesson it's just over.

Our magic trio is chatting in front of the school's entrance. Enjoying the spring air.

When someone arrives.

"HYUUNGG"- screams Taemin running to him, bringing his arms around this man's neck. The man hugs him around his waist. "TAEMINNIE!"

"And who the is that?"- Whispers Kai to Sehun with an angry look. "Taeminnie? Who allow him to call him that? And hug him like that!"- Jongin is losing his .

"Wooo, calm down Romeo. I don't know! But you shouldn't be so jealous, Nini. You think that, that pretty boy over there, will stay free forever? You need to make up your mind and make a move. If you don't want lose your chance."- Sehun replies strongly.

"You think that I don't know that?!".

They have already had this talk, when Jongin came home, the morning after Sehun's birthday.

 

Sehun and Luhan are making fun of him, who is wearing Taemin's clothes. Actually he is on the couch, smelling the scent of the t-shirt. "You are too deep in, Nini!"  "What? It's just too good the smell of his laundry!"- Jongin's face is red like cherry. Sehun and Luhan are laughing at his cuteness. "So, you two just slept?"- Sehun provokes. "Of course! I accidentally fall asleep on his bed!" "Oh? Accidentally!"- Mocks him Luhan, still laughing. "Yeah! Don't let me thinking about it. You should see his woke up face, with that puffy cheeks and lips, those plump lips of his. With all that messy, fluffy blonde hair, and that angelic smile! How is possible to look that gorgeous? Can you explain me guys?" "You are so sweet, Kai. What are you waiting to come clean with him?"- Queries Luhan, truly caring. "I don't know, he doesn't see me like that. I was mentally freaking out this morning. And he was just like: no problem, I'll make you a tea."- "You are so blind. Really; don't you see how he looks at you?" Sehun asks hopeless. "With his wonderful, deep brown eyes!"- Jongin asserts. "By the way, you two, anything to declare?"- "Official dating from today"- HunHan at unison. "Again?"-  "Yep, again!"- Sehun smiles.

 

~Back to present~

 

"But hyung, how do you found me here?"

"I have my source!"

"Guys, this is my hyung, Lee Jinki."

"Ohh the big brother!"- Remarks Sehun, smirking to Jongin.

They shake hands. Sehun and Kai bow polite to the elder.

"He is a surgical intern at Seoul National University Hospital. So we can see each other really few". -Taemin makes a sad expression- "He is always working or studying. But tonight we are going to celebrate, because he just passed one big exam!" - He cheered - "So, see you guys!" 

"Bye Taem, bye Jinki hyung, and congratulations!"- Jongin and Sehun greet.

 

----

 

 

The Lee brothers are in Taemin's room, he had just take a shower and he is dressing now.

"So, how are you doing this days, hyung?"

"This trimester I've been assigned at the ER, the crazy things whom happen in there... It's been insane. But I'm learning a lot of stuff."

"But you have to eat and rest, promise me!"

"I' ll do it, promise! You know? I read your last article. It was really good. I showed it to all my colleagues. I'm so proud of my little brother."- Jinki smiles, displaying his cute eye smile. "How you doing at the newspaper?"-

"Good, I think. They gave me enough freedom for the subjects of my articles. I feel satisfied. but I'm still kind of stuck with my book, I have few ideas but I'm not satisfied with them."

"At the right moment you will figure it out!" - "So, which one?- Jinki asks.

"Which one, what?"- Taemin replies.

"Which one is the boy who you like?"-

"Anyone! What did Chen say to you?"- 

"Why are you blushing? I can tell that you are lying, Minnie! Which one?"-

"The tanned one.."- Taemin admits shily.  

"You are so cute, when you blush!"- 

"We are just friends, don't listen to Chen! And I'm not cute, I'm 23 now, I'm a man!"-

"I know, look at you, all grow up! So handsome. I should call you hyung!"-

"Stop it!"-

"Can we go now? We have to celebrate, I wanna eat and get drunk with my dongsaeng!"- Jinki proclaims.

 

---

 

After tons of meat, fried chicken, and 3 bottle of soju, each. Jinki is still sober. He is a great drinker, unlike his dongsaeng. Who is completely gone. 

"Can you try to walk straight, Minnie?"-

They are walking home. It was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter