Happy Birthday, Sehun

Something Special
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Chapter 3 Happy Birthday, Sehun

 

 

 

 

 

Few weeks have passed after The Thunders's showcase.

Taemin and Jongin shared breakfasts, became kind of an habit. Few times at week they join each other for the first meal of the day. Actually after the second week, sometimes the pretty hyung, steps by his dongsaeng's door for inviting him along. Other times, is the younger who rings the bell, with hands full of bags with their favourites foods take away.

Despite to be two not morning persons, they manage to have entertainment conversations in the first hours of the day. For Sehun's disbelief. Which occasionally, joins them.

There was that time when the trio was eating at the usual spot and the 'TaeKai couple' was fighting over who is the best player between Ronaldo and Messi.

"Ronaldo is the best, his game it's powerful!"

"No way, Messi is limber and trenchant. He is the best!"

"What do you think Sehun?"- They ask unison.

"I don't have any ing idea of what you two, mad, crazy persons are talking about!"- Sehun gives them an angry look and then pull out his tongue.

Or that other time, when they were so into the conversation about how cool 'Top Blaid' (Kai's favourite comics) is, that haven't notice, Sehun say goodbye and leave. They called him 40 minutes after.

"Where are you Hun-ah?"

Kai, had to take care of Sehun's laundry for two weeks as punishment.

Other times, there is just too much chit chat and meaning looks, for his taste. So, the maknae prefers to sleep late.

In just few time, Taemin and Jongin grow so close that feels like were friends since forever. And Sehun is starting to be a little jealous. As best friend, of course. 

He feels a bit neglected by 'his Nini'. But he likes Taemin too, (in a friendly way) so he has mixed feelings. He kind of shipping them together.. But seems that they are a bit blind in that matter. Taemin didn't notice how Jongin look at him-especially-him, during a lesson; and Nini didn't notice how Taemin's eyes sparkling when he's looking, or talking to him.

Naturally they have exchanged their phone numbers.

 

~This Wednesday 10:00 am~

 

-From Cool Guy:

Morning Taem, my student has canceled.

I'm going to the mall, are you up for some shopping? ^_*

 

-From: Sassy Nerd:

Okay, see you in 30. 

Morning you too ^^

 

Taemin is already up and washed but he need to dress properly. He choose his black skinny, ripped jeans, with a white thin sweater and his black leather jacket. He combs his blonde hair in a side parting. He looks hot.

Jongin is waiting in his room already dressed in skinny blue jeans, and a black sweater, his slightly-curly hair, with wet effect gel, fall around his face. Handsome.

 

 

-from Sassy Nerd:

I'm coming

 

 

Jongin opens the door, and he is stunned. Will he never get use to all this awesomeness?

"Hey curly, are you ready?" Taemin jokes but surely think that his friend looks more than pretty. 

"Yeah let's go!"

 

---

 

"So, what you need to buy?"- They are wandering in the mall.

"Not sure, when I see it I will know it."

"That will looks good on you, I think!".- Says Taemin pointing a beige mesh, with a tiger printed on the back.

"I'll try it then!"- Jongin enters the fitting room.

"It's cool, I like it!"- Taemin makes thumbs up smiling.

'Of course, you looks good in anything'. Taemin bite the inside of his cheeks. 

"You think? For me it will looks even better on you!"- Jongin smirks. The moment before he was blushing and the next smirking. This kind of thing always confuse Taemin. How Jongin switch from cute to aggressively hot. He can never tell if he is being friendly, joking, or if want to 'cross the line'. Lately the hyung is a bit frustrated.

"Why don't you try it too?"

"Me?..Ok, but I'll try it a different colour." 

"Here, try it blue. It will suit well your blonde hair!" Jongin hands the same, blue mesh to Taemin.

"I wasn't wrong, it's look really pretty on you!"- Jongin is looking at Taemin with amazed eyes.

"Should we both buy it, then?"- Taemin questioned.

"Yeah, let's do it!"

The boys leave the store, satisfied with their shopping.

---

"I'm hungry! Let's eat ramen, Jongin-ah!"

They are sitting in one of the restaurants in the mall. Eating kimchi ramen.

"I'd like to organize a birthday party for Sehun. What do you think?"

"I think that it's a nice idea, you are sweet Jongin-ah! You need any help? When it's the day?"

"Thank you, you are the best, Taem! Actually.. it's this Sunday and it will be great if we can do it at your place!"

"What? My place?" Taemin almost spit his ramen.

"You know, for not spoil the surprise!"

Taemin is a bit jealous of his privacy. Understandably, who would like to have strangers in his living room? 

"How many guests?"

"So, it will be you, me, Sehun (of course) Tao, Lay, Suho, I think I should invite Luhan hyung too. They are pretty close... You can invite Chen and the other members! So. Ten people, top! And you already know most of them."

"Deal. One condition, you will clean all the after party mess!"

"Deal! You are the best Minnie!"- Jongin cheers.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter