Beginning

Something Special
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 1

Beginning

 

 

 

Taemin decide to try the new dance school near his complex apartment. It's been few weeks that he hasn't practice because too busy with work.

"Yep, I'm going now, see you later hyung!"

"Ok, have fun Taeminnie."- Chen responds on the other line of the phone.

---

Taemin enters in the mirrored room and walks towards a guy with brown-reddish hair, tall, who is wearing just black sweat pants and a white t-shirt, he seems kind of familiar but Taemin isn't sure.

"Good evening, I'm here for the 6:00 pm class, am I too early?" 

"It's ok, it's just few minutes, I was already preparing the lesson!"

"Good."- Taemin says, approaching him and flashing his bright smile.

"I can't wait to start, it's been a while since I have latest danced! I'm Lee Taemin, by the way!" 

"Oh, so you really didn't remember me?"

"Omg it was you then, I wasn't sure.."- Taemin make an embarrassed smile.

 "How they used to call you?... It was Kai, right?" 

"Yep!" Jongin slightly blush hearing his old nick.  

"Obviously that was a stupid high school nickname, it's Jongin, Kim Jongin. We never really introduced back then, but I remember you very well."-  They shake their hands. Taemin feels his face heat up a bit and hope that it doesn't shows.

"Really?"

"Yeah, you were amazing at dance, everyone envied your talent in that class!"- Jongin admits.

"Thanks."- Taemin's smile rise up to his eyes. He had always loved compliments for his dance.

Jongin smiles back, thinking: "why is his smile so cute? Who allow him?"

After all this years he's still cute, but he's handsome too, now. It's so unexpected see him again, in his own school too.

----

"So how was the teacher?"- Chen asks him.

"Oh, he went at our old high school, actually we never hung out back then but we also went at the same dance class for a while."

"Of course you had never hang out, you were such a nerd in high school, you had never hang out with any of my friends either. Who is he? Do I know him?"

"Maybe you know him hyung, his name is Kim Jongin."

"Hot as Kim Jongin? He was in the soccer team with Luhan hyung, I thought that Luhan had a little crush on him!"

"I don't know, he is kind of... quite handsome, I guess?"

"He is an hot piece of meat, Taemin! How was the lesson?" 

"Really fun! He made a cool routine, my muscles are a bit sore right now but I'm happy!"

"I will be happy too if I had spent the last hour watching that masterpiece dancing!"

"Hyung!"

"What? It's true!"

"He isn't that good, come on, ain't I look even better?"

"Of course you do, Taeminnie!"- Chen responds smirking.

They are hanging out at Taemin's place. Eating pizza and their usual foolishness. Chen is the one who made Taemin an almost regular person. At least a social one. In high school taemin was always studying or dancing.

---

Jongin is at dinner with Sehun because the latter feels to eat sushi, so they have gone out for a sushi night, just the two of them.

"You will never guess who came at lesson today!"

"Who? Some idol? You'll became famous?"

"Nope."

"Oh, I don't care then!"

"Lee Taemin."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter