Chapter 21

Broken-Hearted Girl

 

@Chocobunnies: Aww, instead why not let other guys get jealous? :D

 

@JhinJhin17: Hehehehehe Topbom!

 

@chinaeyes711: Hahahah ikr!

 

@melon-bun: Tabi hwaiting!

 

@gwiyeounjiyeon: HAHAHAH a pity he didn't!

 

@Kay37541: Awww he didn't ):

 

@BombasticSone9: HAHAHAHA he didn't dance!



 

 

Chapter 21

 

Day 21 Part 2

 

“Club Kiss?” Bom asked.

 

Seunghyun nodded. It was one of their favourite clubs back when they were still young.

 

“Are you sure it’s really okay? Though we don’t have restrictions anymore but we’re still idols.” Bom asked.

 

He assured her that it was going to be fine.

 

“Here, take my hand, it’s going to be very squeezy in there and I don’t want you to get lost.”

 

He held out his hand and Bom shyly placed hers on his. She blushed as she felt his warm hands. It had been ages since they last held hands.

 

As they entered, many guys were drooling over Bom. Seunghyun held her waist and showed everyone that she was hers. She smiled at them but her hand was still tightly held in Seunghyun’s.

 

The DJ spotted them and spoke through the microphone.

 

“Oh? Look who we have here! It’s Park Bom from 2NE1 and TOP from BIGBANG!”

 

Everyone turned to face the couple.

 

“TOPBOM! TOPBOM! TOPBOM!” their fans yelled.

 

Bom lightly smiled at her fans while Seunghyun just kept his cool.

 

He muttered to the DJ that he would like to be on the stage – with his wife.

 

The DJ nodded and spoke again, “Yorobun, how about we welcome the couple up for a song!”

 

Bom stared at Seunghyun. “Yah, do we have to perform?”

 

He winked at her, “Which song do you prefer? Oh Yeah, We Belong Together or Forever With You?”

 

She opened to speak but he cut her off.

 

“I think I know which one.”

 

Seunghyun muttered to the DJ again and the song began playing.

 

Oh Yeah Oh Oh Yeah

Oh Yeah Oh Oh Yeah

Oh Yeah Oh Oh Yeah

Oh Yeah Oh Oh Yeah

 

He winked at Bom again as he started rapping Jiyong’s lines.

 

Bom blushed. How did he know this was her favourite song out of those three?

 

Mm oneulcheoreom byeoli bitnaneun bame / Tonight!
Haenguni yegami uril bureune / YES!
Arumdaon soriro jilleojwo like this / Like this
(Like) this (Like) this / Like this Like this

 

As Bom sang the chorus, Seunghyun kept winking at her, which made her blush and almost forgetting her lines.

 

Neowa nae bultaneun kichin
Mak taoreuneun neukkim
Pungseonkkeom cheoreom bupun maeum I'm just Celebratin'
I I I I I like it baby

U U U U come be my lady

 

Bom’s favourite part. The chorus again. She recalled how she would put her hand on his shoulder, shifting his gaze to her and then flirted on the stage.

 

As she went “Like This”, Seunghyun whispered, “This is the reason you like this song.”

 

He stepped forward while she moved backward. Bom gave him a wide grin as she continued with “Oh Yeah”.

 

The song finally ended and the couple bowed to their fans.

 

“Annyeonghaseyo Park Bom imnida!” Seunghyun as she would always show her aegyo when she greeted her fans.

 

Bom hit him and she greeted, “Annyeonghaseyo Park Bom imnida!”

 

The fans laughed as they flirted on the stage.

 

“TOPBOM TOPBOM TOPBOM!” they yelled again.


Seunghyun looked at his wife then back to the audience, “Shall we have an alien kiss?”

 

The audience screamed even louder that he was positive they were looking forward to it.

 

He turned to Bom and then planted a kiss on her forehead.

 

“PDA is not good!” he joked.

 

The couple then got down the stage.

 

“Yah, what was that for? What if sajangnim finds out? I’m pretty sure I saw many fans taking pictures!” Bom asked worriedly.

 

He smiled again as he wiped her sweat. “No worries, if sajangnim asks, I’ll take responsibility. I won’t let you suffer again.”

 

Bom smiled from the bottom of her heart and planted a kiss on Seunghyun’s cheek. “Thanks, Tabi.”

 

Bom then pouted at her own action while Seunghyun grinned. “See, I told you that you would fall in love with me again.”

 

She checked his watch and then said, “It’s late, we should get home. Minsoo’s probably at home with Darayang. They might fall asleep you know. I know Dara.”

 

“And I know Youngbae. You’re right. Let’s go home.”

 

*-*-*

 

The alien couple reached home to find Darayang asleep on the couch.

 

Bom then shook the asleep couple.

 

“Dara ah, wake up…” she whispered, fearing that she would wake Minsoo too.

 

Taeyang woke up instead. He nodded at Bom and he carried Dara out.

 

“Gomawo!” she whispered again as Seunghyun went in to Minsoo’s room to check on their son.

 

Bom then came in as well, pulling the comforter over Minsoo’s shoulders.

 

They both crept out slowly and Bom went into the kitchen.

 

Seunghyun followed her into the kitchen as well.

 

“What are you doing?” he asked.

 

Bom replied, “We were having so much fun that we forgot to eat. You must be hungry.”

 

He smiled and planted a kiss on Bom’s forehead.

 

“Thanks, babe, you would always take care of these small details. What am I without you?”

 

“Probably back to your badass rapper style.” She joked and continued making some hot soup for the both of them.

 

After their light dinner, she crept into bed and Seunghyun grabbed a pillow.

 

She had chased him out to the living room to sleep yesterday.

 

“Yah, where are you going?” Bom asked.

 

Seunghyun replied, “You told me to sleep outside yesterday, remember?”

 

Bom then said while she pulled on the sheets, “You’re my husband and you get half of the bed.”

 

He grinned and climbed in, hugging her from the back.

 

Bom said again, “But I didn’t say you can touch me!”

 

Seunghyun pouted and released her. She turned off the table lamps and they drifted off to sleep.

 

- End of Chapter -

 

A pity ChoomTOP didn't dance!

But look, it worked well! Bommie is accepting Tabi all over again!

Anyway yorobun, thanks for the comments! I can already remember some of your usernames! :D

 

M.