Chapter 20

Broken-Hearted Girl

 

@Chocobunnies: Yeah! It is true!

 

@BombasticSone9: Hehehehehe I wonder how will he try to get her back!

 

@CuteHalcyon: Aww! Gomawo!

 

@annouw: Yeah! BIGBANG hwaiting! <3

 

@sooyoung_05: Yeah! Minsoo is so hilarious!

 

@yayanie: Hehehehehe will it really take that long? :D



 

 

Chapter 20

 

Day 20 Part 2

 

Bom woke up a few hours later due to her grumbling stomach. She remembered that she slept before eating.

 

As she was about to get down the bed, Seunghyun came into the room.

 

“Where are you going?” he asked.

 

Bom slipped into her slippers and replied, “I’m hungry.”

 

Seunghyun lifted her up in his arms again and said, “I’m supposed to carry you, remember? And we cooked already.”

 

She wrapped her arms around his neck instinctively and replied, “We? You and Minsoo?”

 

Seunghyun nodded, “Your son can cook very well.”

 

He placed on her the chair as Minsoo brought out plate after plate of food.

 

“Omma! I cooked this!” He claimed and pointed to a plate of vegetables.

 

“Aww, my son has grown up!” Bom smiled and patted Minsoo’s head.

 

The family dug in and Seunghyun couldn’t help but think about the plan on getting Bom back.

 

*-*-*

 

Day 21

 

“Babe, wake up or I’ll kiss you~” Seunghyun teased Bom as he tried to wake her up.

 

He smirked as she continued sleeping.

 

Slowly, he pressed his lips onto hers and she moaned a little as she stretched her arms.

 

Feeling something on her lips, she tried to it away before she opened her eyes.

 

There she was, his lips before she knew it.

 

Seunghyun flipped them over and continued kissing her.

 

Bom was still in the groggy mode. Sleepily, she kissed him back spread her legs so his legs were between hers.

 

When she finally realised what she was doing, Bom’s eyes snapped open and she broke the kiss.

 

Immediately, she jumped off the bed and rushed into the bathroom, leaving Seunghyun chuckling away.

 

“Yah Park Bom, I knew you still love me!”

 

“Shut up!” she yelled from inside the bathroom.

 

Bom was blushing away. Though it wasn’t the first time they kissed, but she wasn’t supposed to. He had to court her like usual!

 

“C’mon, hurry up, Minsoo is waiting. We’re sending him to school together.”

 

“A-arasseo.”

 

Send him to school? Together?

 

Bom then peeked through the door after she finished washing up.

 

Seunghyun was still on the bed, in fact, he was so tired that he fell asleep while waiting for her.

 

She giggled silently as she saw his sleepy look.

 

Softly, she crept up to him and attempted to scare him.

 

Instead, he pulled her by her wrist and she fell onto him, their faces inches apart.

 

“Babe, you’re not nineteen anymore.” He said as he planted a kiss on her cheek.

 

Bom jumped away from his embrace and replied, “Yah, are you saying I’m old now?”

 

“Ani. It’s just that I’ve never seen you when you’re nineteen. You’ll always look twenty-two to me.”

 

She slapped his chest and got up the bed. “Stop talking rubbish, Minsoo is waiting!”

 

Seunghyun stood up and lifted Bom over his shoulders.

 

She screamed in surprise as he began walking out of the room.

 

Minsoo laughed when he saw his mother over his father’s shoulders, screaming and yelling.

 

“Aigoo, appa and omma are acting cute!”

 

He placed Bom down again and she hit his chest repeatedly.

 

Seunghyun grabbed her wrists and turned to Minsoo.

 

“Do you want to see appa kiss omma?” he asked.

 

Bom’s eyes widened as Minsoo nodded.

 

Seunghyun grinned and cupped both of Bom’s cheeks, then pressed his lips on hers quickly.

 

It was only a quick peck to get Bom to keep quiet.

 

He pulled away awhile later when he heard Minsoo’s applause.

 

“Omo, appa kissed omma!”

 

Bom tried to hold in her blush but it was still visible. Minsoo then said, “Omma is blushing!”

 

Seunghyun looked at his wife and laughed.

 

“Yah, stop playing around. Minsoo’s going to be late!”

 

*-*-*

 

“Are we going home now?” Bom asked.

 

Seunghyun shook his head, “We are going to enjoy ourselves.”

 

“Enjoy ourselves? But M-minsoo--”

 

Seunghyun covered . “Darayang will fetch him later. We’re going to…”

 

“A club.”

 

He pulled Bom home and forced her to change.

 

“Change into something nice.”

 

She frowned, “What if people start grinding me and stuff?”

 

“I said something nice and not something revealing, babe.”

 

“Stop calling me babe! I’m not your babe!”

 

Seunghyun then got closer to her, “How about jagiya, honey, sweety or darling?”

 

“Yah, none of the above!”

 

He watched as her curves began to move. Her hands were fishing for a suitable pair of clothing in the wardrobe.

 

“I know. You want me to call you y huh?”

 

He grabbed his wife and then circled his arms around her waist.

 

Bom resisted but she stopped the moment their eyes came in contact.

 

“So babe, have you decided?”

 

She snapped back into reality and jumped away from his embrace.

 

This is harder than she thought.

 

“I’ll just wear this.”

 

She held a piece of toga dress she bought years ago, just to attend a simple function.

 

 

He inspected the dress and then nodded his head. “Alright, not too revealing.”

 

She rolled her eyes, “Since when you have the rights to decide what I wear!”

 

Seunghyun chuckled, “I’m your husband, and besides I can’t choose what you wear on stage, so I might as well be bossy now!”

 

“Fine, turn around, I’m going to change.”

 

He shook his head, “Aniya, I’m your husband so I get to see whatever you have.”

 

She smacked his forehead, “Are you that ? I’ll just change in the toilet!”

 

“Oww! Arasseo, I’ll go out. Hurry up, babe!”

 

Bom smiled as he called her babe again. He had many nicknames for her – Bommie, Spring, jagiya, banana, alien, but the best was babe.

 

She put on her dress and fixed her make-up again.

 

“Park Bom, don’t give in so easily!” she cheered as she checked her body in the mirror.

 

- End of Chapter -

 

Once again, the morning kiss. Hehehehehe.

If you're asking me why does Tabi likes to kiss Bommie so much, my answer is I don't know! I just like to see them like this LOL.

Me and my delusional mind!

Bommie and Tabi going to a club, D-A-N-C-I-N-G! Wooohooooooo~

 

M.