Chapter 22

Broken-Hearted Girl

 

@Kay37541: Hehehehe gomawo! Here's the next chapter :D

 

@annouw: Hahahaha yeah!

 

@kwonmimi: I'm being delusional too! Heheheheheh~

 

@BombasticSone9: Hehehehe poor Tabi can't hug Bommie!

 

@melon-bun: Heheheh hopefully!

 

@gwiyeounjiyeon: Totally. Oh Yeah is one of my favourite songs! Kyaaa~

 

 

@yayanie: Heheheh Topbom hwaiting <3



 

 

Chapter 22

 

Day 22

 

“Babe, seriously? Do you need me to kiss you every morning before you would wake up?” Seunghyun complained as he had been trying to wake Bom up for the twentieth time that morning.

 

Bom moaned a little and stretched her arms. “As women get old, they tend to sleep more. Chaerin sleeps more than I do you know…”

 

“But Chaerin doesn’t have a hard time waking up. You’re the one who needs to be nagged at twenty over times before you get up.” Seunghyun replied.

Bom turned the other way and said, “Only twenty today.”

 

Seunghyun carried Bom into the bathroom and placed her in the tub.

 

“Do you need a cold shower before you really get up?”

 

She immediately jumped up from the tub and pushed him out. “You know I hate cold showers!”

 

He chuckled as he leaned against the wall, waiting for his wife to finish washing up.

 

It’s the same routine every morning, Seunghyun would carry Bom out of their room and then they would send him to school.

 

But it was slightly different that morning.

 

After breakfast, Seunghyun said, “Shall we stay at home today?”

 

“The last time I checked, you only got eight days to woo me back.”

 

“Shall we just shorten the process? You know… I miss you so much…” Seunghyun said as he took a sniff of her hair.

 

Bom immediately pushed him away, “Byuntae!”

 

“Yah, I didn’t say anything. Are you thinking dirty? I’m just saying that we should do an indoor activity today instead.”

 

Bom hit him again. “I’m not thinking dirty! You’re the one with the sick connotation! Indoor activity?!”

 

“Oh my god Park Bom, you are really thinking dirty. What I meant was we should sit down and talk or watch TV together!”

 

She blushed and then began clearing the plates. “You should have said so in the first place.”

 

“So how, babe?”

 

Seunghyun grinned while Bom did not look. She wasn’t even against the idea of Seunghyun calling her babe again.

 

“Up to you, since you’re the one working hard.”

 

After washing all the plates, Bom removed her apron and came out of the kitchen. Seunghyun was already preparing the DVDs.

 

“What are we watching?” she asked.

 

He put a CD into the player and pressed play, then turned to Bom and replied, “Our past music videos.”

 

“MWO!?” her brown eyes widened. Her old self was something she did not want to see.

 

“Our past MVs. From 2006 till the latest one!” he said excitedly as he pulled her and placed her on his lap.

 

Bom froze as the recording began to play. She buried her face in his chest as “We Belong Together” played.

 

“Omo, look, it’s you!” he exclaimed while turning her face to the screen.

 

“I don’t wanna see! I look so horrible! Besides I was Jiyong’s girlfriend in that MV!” she complained as her head turned back to his chest.

 

Seunghyun smiled as he hugged her tightly, “I’m not jealous, really I’m not.”

 

Bom then replied, “Aniya, I look so horrible! I don’t even have any make-up on!”

 

He looked away when he saw himself. “God I look like a punk.”

 

She laughed at his tinted hair, “You do! HAHAHAHAHA!”

 

“Laugh all you want babe, because it’s Forever With You next.”

 

Bom fell back on the couch as she saw her mannequin-like self. “I really do look like a mannequin. I debuted with curly hair!”

 

“It’s okay, I love any hairstyles you have. From the curly black hair, to brown straight hair, to your red long hair, and then jet black hair, orange caramel hair and now your auburn brown hair.”

 

Bom stared at him, “Yah you alien, I can’t even remember how many times I’ve dyed my hair and yet you just listed them out?”

 

“Shh, babe, continue watching.” He turned her head back to the screen.

 

After what seemed like ages, Bom fell asleep in Seunghyun’s arms.

 

“She must be really tired.” He whispered as he planted another kiss on her forehead.

 

Gently, he brushed away the brown strands which were messily scattered on her face.

 

“I’m sorry, babe. I’m sorry for treating you the way I did. I’m sorry that I said you have lost my heart to Hyori noona. I’m sorry that I have to court you all over again. I’m sorry for my intention of abandoning you. I’m really sorry.” He whispered again as he caressed her fluffy cheeks.

 

“You’ve grown older. I’m not afraid to say that because it’s the truth. For me, for this family, you’ve grown older. Ten years ago you were that cheerful Park Bom whom I fell for. Ten years later you were still the same Park Bom, except that you have grown more understanding. I love you, Bom.”

 

Seunghyun carried her into their room again and he gently placed her on their bed.

 

“Even the bed sheets have teletubbies on them.” He joked softly as he pulled the comforter over her shoulders and left the room.

 

Bom’s eyes slowly opened. Her brown eyes were watery and red.

 

“I heard you.” She whispered. “And I forgive you.”

 

- End of Chapter -

 

Aigoo yorobun, I'm starving! There's nothing to eat at home and I really don't wanna go out.

Maybe I should order mcdonalds T.T

Right so anyway the alien couple spent their day at home.

Bommie forgave Tabi! Yayyy~

Hmm but it's only the 22th day. What's gonna happen behind? :D

 

M.