Story 1: Yang Yoseob Dissappearance

4 Seasons: After Story
Please log in to read the full chapter

Finally!! First chapter after 3 months!! >.< 

Short chapter but I hope you like it. Comments are always welcome^^

There was one day I came home to an empty and cold apartment. It was such a weird phenomenon since Yoseob usually greet me on the door or sleep on the couch. That day was not an ordinary day either because for the first time in a year I could went home early. After 30 minutes walking around the apartment I started to panic because Yoseob never left the apartment for too long especially at night like this. I tried calling his phone over and over again until he picked it up on my 35th call.

“Hel-/YOSEOBIE!!! Where are you?” I didn’t mean to scream at him but it just my reflex talking.

“I’m staying at my studio for a while since I get a huge project to finish before Sunday.”

“*Sigh* Thank God.. You make me worried, you know that? The first time I came home early and didn’t see you here.” I said while threw my body to the couch, hugging the small pillow Yoseob used to hug.

“I’m sorry.. By the way, Mrs. Lee came this noon and show me final rundown for the wedding.” Mrs. Lee? Ahh.. The wedding planner? My father was the one who told me her number and helped me in getting in contact with her. I’m surprised though since my father was really excited about this wedding. He told her to make the greatest wedding on earth but Yoseob didn’t want a fancy and flashy ceremony.

“How is it? I told her before to substitute the horse carriage for a ca-/I told her to cancel it. I told her I-I can’t marry you Yoon Doojoon. I’m sorry..” My world went to still at that moment. Did I hear it right? Our wedding scheduled in less than 2 weeks and he want to cancel it?

“W-What? If this is a prank you bet-/I’m serious. I-I’m sorry Doojoon..” I couldn’t believe it!! He hanged up on me!!! How could he do that?!  I was so angry right now. Wait a minute he said he was in the studio, right? Just wait and see Yoseob, once I get my hand on you, I won’t let you go until you give me one damn good reason. I quickly changed my suits for more casual look and drove my car to Yoseob’s studio. I only went to Yoseob’s studio once since Yoseob didn’t allow me to step into that room unless it was very important. It took me 15 minutes of crazy driving and one skill of car parking before I could knock on that door like a mad man.

“Yoseob!! Open the door!! I know you’re in there!!” I knocked and screamed but no sound could be heard behind the door. Just when I thought to break down the door, Mr. Jung the cleaning service of this building tapped me shoulder.

“You’re Doojoon, right? Yoseob isn’t here at the moment.” Mr. Jung said to me.

“Then, do you know where he is?” Yoseob-he lied to me.. Yoseob lied to me.. For the first time, he lied to me..

“I’m afraid not since he moved out just this afternoon.” Move out?

“He sell this studio? Why?” Yoseob, to think he could leave this studio just like that and cancel our wedding.

“Unfortunately, he didn’t tell me the reason. It was surprising even for me to see him packing up his tools and all his painting.”

“I see.. Thank you Mr. Jung.. ” I left the building with a heavy heart and headache. Why? Why so sudden? I believe Yoseob was really happy when I propose to him, but-why? I drove my car to Gikwang Café, Junhyung’s place, and every place I could think of but none of them see Yoseob for this day.

“Yoseob.. Where are you?” I whispered to no one but the wind in the beach. I looked at the sea and the moon reflected in it, it was beautiful but my mind was full with Yoseob

Please log in to read the full chapter