New friend Taemin

Fated Together

Onew knew it was silly to ask this question. But anyway he could not stop asking this question. "How do you know that I live here?”

“It’s easy, Onew. You thought it’s hard to find, asked Taemin.

What about my neighbours who lived here?

“We got them better apartment. So they will be happy in their new homes. So you don’t worry about them.” Replied Minho

“Since I lived here, you moved here by night. “

“Ya” Both replied in unison.

“You guys are really unpredictable. Your parents didn’t say anything about your decision”

“My parents will never care about me. They are so busy. I informed my brother about my decision. I said I wanted to do things on my own to understand life. He hesitated a bit. But he agreed at the end” Taemin replied.

“And you Minho ssi” Onew asked.

“My father will not question my decisions. But he doesn’t want to leave me alone. I promised him, that I will come home often. So he agreed. So you should stop worrying about our parents. Okay” replies Minho

“So, you two will never leave me alone. You are going to stick with me from morning to night.”

“Ya. Look we have reached your favourite coffee shop where you drink coffee daily. Let’s go and get your coffee”.

When Onew goes to order he was stopped by Taemin. “I will go and order. Coffee with extra cream and 1 cube sugar. Right”

Onew Nodded. He was surprised by both of them. They have learnt about his favourite coffee shop too. He knows for sure until they loss their interest he is struck between the two.

After they finished drinking coffee they walked towards the apartment in silence.

Taemin said, “I am going to get ready. Meet you within half an hour”

When Onew turned to leave, he was dragged by Minho to a corner. He was looking at him angrily. “You didn’t answer my question yesterday”

“What question?” Onew was very afraid to even open his mouth. He cursed Taemin in his mind for leaving him alone with Minho.

“Did you think Taemin is more handsome than me”?

Onew looked at the ground. He was very afraid to even look at Minho’s face.

“Answer” Minho screamed.

Onew remained quiet.

“Look. I don’t want you think someone else more handsome than me. I don’t even want you to look at other guys.  You are only mine. Now go and get ready. I will take you to school.”

He left immediately without waiting for Onew’s reply. Onew relaxed himself and walked to his apartment.

 

**************************************************

When Onew was taking shower he heard voices coming from his bedroom. At first he thought he was imagining things. Then he was sure there was someone inside his apartment. He wrapped towel around h is waist and  opened the bathroom door. He was Shocked to see Taemin and Minho standing there with a smile on their lips. Then he suddenly remembered that he was just having a towel around his waist.

He screamed, “ Get out of my bedroom now. I need to change”

“Oops. Sorry” Taemin replied and left the room.

Minho stood there without any attempt to leave the room. He was scanning Onew from top to bottom.

"You are not going to leave?”

“Baby, you want me to leave?  You look hot. I just want to kiss you.”

Onew decided to run back to the bathroom and lock him inside. Since talking to him will make things worse. Seeing him walking back towards the bathroom Minho said”Don’t do that. I will kiss you later. We have our lifetime to kiss. So, I will leave now”

Saying this he walked out and closed the door behind him.

When Onew reached kitchen after changing into  his school uniform he saw both Taemin and Minho preparing breakfast.

“Ya.. How did you enter into my house? This is violation of law. You can’t invade my personal space.”

“Onew, it’s easy to get a spare key for your apartment. So don’t make a deal out of it. We are making sandwiches. You want some?” asked Minho

“And you should call us hyung. We are elder than you” said Taemin.

“You can call Taemin as his wish. But you should call me Oppa. Okay”

“Minho, have you gone mad? He is a guy and not a gal? Let him live in peace. Don’t harass him”

“ Taemin ah, I am not asking you to cal me Oppa. So, mind your work. And Onew will call me Oppa from now on. Else I will make him call me Oppa.” He replied with a smile in his face.

“I won’t be shocked if Onew changes school soon”

“I will look into that matter. So, you don’t worry. And Onew you need sandwich or not?” Minho shouted looking at Onew

Since he had no other option Onew took the sandwich Minho gave and sat on his couch.

When Onew went to wash his hand, Minho left the apartment saying he has to go and get his car key from his apartment.

Onew noticed Taemin walking towards him. He stepped back till he was stopped by the walls of the apartment.  Taemin was so close Onew could feel his heavy breathing under his skin. He is going to kiss me. He is going to make things even between his him and minho. Onew tried to move away. But, he was locked at both sides by Taemin’s hand. Onew tilted his face so that Taemin could not kiss him anymore. There was no reaction or movement fron Taemin for a long time. Then Onew gathered his strength and asked, “What do you need”

“Onew you look cute when you are flustered. To make things clear, I am going to kiss you.” Onew smiled hearing this.

“Can we sit and talk? I feel uncomfortable standing like this”

“But I feel happy standing close to you. I really want to kiss you.  Seeing your reactions, I don’t think you will appreciate if I kiss you.  And if I kiss you are not going to treat me any better than Minho. I will not kiss until you can return my kiss. You can take my word for this”

Onew felt happy hearing this. “Can we sit in the couch and talk please”

Taemin said okay. He went and sat on the couch.  Onew followed him.

“ Onew, don’t be afraid of me. I really love you so much. You mean the world to me. Don’t hurt me by looking at something else when I look at you. I can understand you can’t return my feelings. But try to understand my feelings. I’m not a bad guy. At least try to be friends with me. Can you try that for me, please?”

Onew felt bad hearing this. He never expected Taemin to speak like this. So, he replied”Sure hyung. I will be a good friend to you .”

“Thanks Onew. We should get going before Minho attack us.”

Onew smiles and they both decided to leave for school. Once they were outside they spot Minho speaking over phone. Seeing them he hangs the phone and walks towards them. While walking towards them he could see Taemin and Onew smiling and talking among them. Onew doesn’t seem awkward with Taemin anymore.  It looks as if Onew looks happy to have Taemin around.

“Within this short span you too seem to grown close. Am I missing something? Taemin ah, did you say something gross about me to win his trust?”

“Taemin Hyung didn’t say anything. He is just nice to me. Don’t blame him. We were just talking about school gossip” Onew echoed.

“Oppa” said Minho

“What” Onew replied.

“Call me Oppa. Dont make me remind you next time” replied Minho.

“Are you really serious? People will think I have grown mad”

“You don’t really have to think about others as long I am with you. Call Me Oppa or I will make you call me that. I am taking Onew with me. We will meet at school”

“I am not going to believe Onew’s safety with you. So either you are taking me with you or I am taking Onew with  me.”

 

 

***********************************

 

 

They were walking in the corridor towards their classrooms.

Onew said, “I need something from my locker. I will go there and come back to classroom real quick. So you two head to the classrooms first”

“Okay” Both replied in unison.

Onew returned running into their classroom. He was very angry to see his locker.

“Minho you did that to my locker right?”

“Call me Oppa. Since you are angry. I am letting this slide for now. Ok. Tell me. What’s with your locker?

“Who kept flowers in my locker?”

“Jonghyun did. Why keeping flowers is that much bad?”

Key sent a death glare towards jonghyun and started running out of the classroom.

“Minho you asked me to dat. Now I have to go and explain it to key”

“I don’t care about that. The flowers are good right Onew. I bought it especially for you. Just because I have to take you to school I asked Jjong to put it in your locker. Why are you angry?

“Flowers are good. But do you really know what lockers are for?”

“Do I look like a fool? I am one of the toppers of this class. I know what lockers are for”

“OH! Den why do you keep only flowers in my locker. Where are my things?”

“ Your things are not there. Jonghyun What did u do?”

“I throw those things away. Those things make the locker ugly. You said the locker should look beautiful.”

“Onew  Look I have a pabo as my friend. I am really sorry. I will replace your belongings.”

“ It’s Okay. I will go and find Key Hyung”

“Wait I am coming with you.” said Jonghyun.

“Taemin ah you asked Jjong to ruin my plan right?

“Minho when you asked jjong to do a work you don’t need someone else to ruin your plan. He will ruin it by himself”

Minho hissed and left the room to find Onew

He saw Onew sitting in the stairs by  himself. He could see Onew wiping away his tears. He decided to go and comfort him. But Suddenly saw he saw Joon appearing and comforting him. And Onew was hugging him and crying in his shoulders.

He wanted  to talk to Onew so he walked towards them.