First Meet

Fated Together

Taemin was waiting in their regular  meet up place. He was  hearing songs in his ipod and doing a random dance movie and looking for his friends.  On seeing Jonghyun he waves his hand. Jonghyun  was shocked to see his friend at this time.

Taemin ah why are you so early? You seem to be too excited. Am I missing something??

Jjong  I heard about a new guy transferring to our class.  And rumours were he is so cute and y. I want to be the first to hit on that guy. Doesn’t want to miss now and regret later.

You are talking as if you are a keeper. Your longest relationship is just one week with Krystal. So take it slow.

Arasso.. Arasso..

Right at that time they see Minho walking towards them.

Jjong don’t talk about the new guy to him. I don’t want the new guy to run away from the school on his first day.

On seeing their serious faces Minho asked what are you seriously discussing. Nothing much. Talking about the weekend party. Both replied in unison.  

Ok.. lets move towards cafeteria and have fun.

Minho who we are going to pick to have fun. As usual key or someone else.

Mentioning of key brought laughter to Minho and Jonghyun. We will go there and see replied Minho.

Right at that time Minho saw someone talking to their homeroom teacher. His curiosity got him. He asked Taemin and Jonghyun to move first saying he has some unfinished business to attend to.

He went in search of that guy. He could not spot him anywhere. After 15 mins he brought his search to halt and  went  to his classroom  and sat on his seat.

 Jonghyun and Taemin were already there. His adjacent seat was empty as usual. He does not prefer anyone sitting near him.  His mind was constantly thinking about the guy he saw with the homeroom teacher. Who is that guy?? Why am I showing too much interest in that guy. Suddenly the bell rang indicating the start of the class.

He put a pause to his thoughts seeing the homeroom teacher entering with the same guy.

Good Morning Everyone. This is the new guy transferred to your class. He had skipped two years in his middle school.So  he is two years younger than all of you. So take good care of him. And Mr.Lee can you please introduce yourself and take a seat.

Good Morning Everyone. Im Lee Onew. Im from Japan. This is my first time being in Korea. So Please take good care of me.

He spotted a seat near Minho  and walked towards that seat.

Seeing him walking towards him Minho is completely speechless.  Can I sit here? Onew asked with a smile. Minho was too attracted towards his smile and could not even hear what he is saying.

Jonghyun who is sitting in the back of Minho replies that this seat is not for Losers.

Hearing this Onew lost his smile and Minho comes back from his dreamland.

On hearing this teacher got irritated. Mr.Kim this is the way you treat a new student. I don’t think your father would be happy on hearing this. And Mr. Lee why don’t you take the empty seat near Mr.Kibum. He would be happy to welcome you there. And everybody back to class.

Minho could not concentrate in the class. He could not take his eyes off from Onew. Onew seems to be too interested in his class. He does not even stole a glance at anyone. And the Bell rang indicating the end the end of class.

And the homeroom teacher before leaving ask Kibum to take onew on a school tour.

While Kibum and Onew were ready to leave the class they were surrounded by Taemin and Jonghyun. Taemin ah see the loser found his place correctly.

While onew was opening his mouth to say thing Kibum catches his hand and signals him to remain quiet.

Minho comes and ask Taemin and Jonghyun to join him to cafeteria saying the losers can be dealt some other time.

Once they left Kibum gives a sign of relief. And takes onew on a school tour.

  *********

After finishing the school tour onew and Kibum sits in the lawn outside Cafteria and began to eat their lunch.

So you are new to Korea?? When did you move here??

Ya. Just couple of days back.

So your father is into which business??

Hearing this brings a smile to Onew’s face.

Key was taken aback by his smile. Your are too pretty when you smile. And why are  you smiling??? Did i said something funny.

What makes you think my father is into business.

Only the rich people study here. Thats y.

Then what business your father is doing.

My father is not into Business. I am here on a scholarship.

Onew sense some  sadness in Kibium voice. Is being in a scholarship is that much bad??

Ya. Because the rich like you can pick on us easily.

Onew again laughs whole heartedly.

Seeing his laughter Kibum gets angry. He tries to leave seeing he finished his lunch.

Onew understands his mistake. He try to grab his hand to prevent him from leaving.

Im Sorry Hyung. I didn’t laugh at you. I laughed  just because you said I am rich.

Kibum gives a confused look.

Hyung I am also attending this school in scholarship only. And can i call you Hyung??

Kibum hugged him suddenly and started crying.

Onew couldn’t understand why he is crying. Onew ah no one has treated me as a friend in this school. I felt very moved. I am really sorry for crying in our first meet.

Hyung don’t cry. Onew does an aegyo saying he will his cute dongsaeng hereafter.

Kibium laughs on seeing his aegyo. Then what your father is doing??

My father is working as a personal secretary to the CEO of Lee Group Of Companies. What about your father??

Same here too. My father works as a personal secretary to the CEO of Choi Group Of Companies. Lee Group Of Companies is the leading group in Japan right??

Ya.. Then why your parents are moving??

They are not moving. I only moved from Japan and My parents are in Japan only.

So you live here alone??

Ya.. I help Lee Group Future CEO by tutoring him. So they helped me getting an apartment here. So I am thankful to them

So you are a nerd??

No.. I play football too very well. Actually Lee Group Future CEO is my cousin. So I helped him.

 So Leading Group of Japan is your Uncle’s company. Soooo cool.

Then why did you stop me from talking against that Mr. Kim?

Kibum remain silent.

If you don’t feel like saying its okay.

Not like dat. They actually bully me all the time.

And you remain quiet all the time.  Why don’t you fight back?? We are freshman right. You don’t know any sunbae who can help you??

Actually Minho is the Future CEO of Choi Group of Companies. They are top leading company in Korea just as Lee Company in Japan. So Nobody will have guts to talk against him. His father loves him so much. If he says bad against anyone here  his father has the power to make the person go bankrupt in seconds. And if something happens to my dad job because of me then you will have to share your apartment with me..

Your are always welcome Kibum Hyung.

Call me Key Hyung. I prefer calling me like dat.

Ok. Actually who is Minho among the three..

So you don’t know their names right. Minho will look like a frog. Jonghyun will look like dino. And Taemin looks like a girl. Now i think you can understand who is who??

Hearing Key saying dis Onew burst into a laughter.

What about dat dino and girl?? How rich they are??

Dino is Future CEO of KIM group of hotels. And Taemin Father owns a big pharmaceutical company.

Only these three or anybody else to be avoided.

Two more are there. But they have been absent for 1 week.

And who are they?? Nichkhun and Kai.  Nichkhun father owns his own line of fashions and Kai’s father is into architecture business. And Minho’s father is one of the partner in all his friends company. So they know each other for a long  time. So stay away from these two too..

Arasso Hyung. Ill not interfere in their business.

And you look too beautiful. And I am afraid whether Taemin and Minho will leave you alone.

Dont be afraid for me hyung. I can manage these douche bags.

Hearing this Key smiles..

Since you are new here shall we bunk the class and I will show the areas around here.

Sounds good.. lets move..

 

*********

After sitting in his regular spot for some time his chauffeur comes and gives his lunch.  He searches for Onew in Cafeteria. He waits for Jonghyun and taemin to buy their lunch and come and sit with him.

Jonghyun comes and sit silently near him and Taemin is nowhere to be found.

Where is Taemin ah??

His father called him. So he has some important things to be taken care of. So he said he is leaving for the day.

Jonghyun finds Minho’s eyes searching someone in the cafeteria. So whom are you searching??

No one in particular. Just some interesting faces to pick on. Did you do what I asked for??

Ya.. I have informed Changmin Hyung. He will here shortly with the information.

He still find Minho eyes searching. If your are searching for that new guy he is sitting  in the lawn with Key. He is not inside here.

Am not searching him.. Got it..

When Jonghyun tries to say something he sees Changmin hyung walking towards them. Seeing him Minho feels excited. So you got the information we asked for??

Yes. I have the information.

Ok say about that new guy.

His name is Lee  Onew. He is from Japan. He moved couple of days back. His father works as a personal secretary to Lee group Of Companies. He is nephew to that CEO. He helped him to get a scholarship in this school. Since he helped his son in his studies he had also helped him buy a apartment here. He lives here alone  and trying for a part time job.

So he is poor. And he is the cousin of that bastard Lee Jinki.

Ok. U can leave. Hearing this Changmin leaves the area.

Once he left Jjong ask him who is Lee Jiniki. I have never heard of him before. You have never mentioned his name before

He is my enemy. The person who i hate most in my life.

Why is that??

Minho remains silent. Jonghyun knowing Minho’s temper dares to open his mouth.

 

***********

Minho and Jonghyun  return to their afternoon classes. At the same time Key and Onew seat remains empty.

He looks at Jonghyun and asks where did Key and Onew go??

No idea. Why do you seem too much interested in Onew??

I feel like adding him to my puppet list.

He seems too innocent. Go easy on him.

Hearing this minho gives a death glare. Seeing this Jonghyun backs off

Bell rang indicating the start of the class. Minho is no more interested in class and peeks outside through the window.

And he felt his blood pressure rise on seeing Key and Onew laughing and riding their bicycle and moving outside of school.

And Jjong could hear Minho utter “Key you are so dead tomorrow”

 

Im writing for the first time. So bear up with my mistakes. Suggestions are welcome so I can improve.

Thanks to everyone who read this story.