First Kiss

Fated Together

Minho could not believe his eyes. His best friend is standing there grabbing the other wrist of the guy he likes and staring at him with fire in eyes. He could feel Onew was struggling to free himself.

So he let go off Onew.

Once Onew was free he massaged his wrist to ease the pain caused by grabbing and pulling. Taemin and Minho could sense the pain in Onew’s eyes

Both of them muttered a sorry.

Before Minho opens his mouth to say something at Taemin, there was a sudden outburst of anger from Onew.

 

 

 

“Ya. Both of you. Back off. I am not a object for you both  to play with. Go to your seat now and leave me alone.”

When Minho tries to say something Onew places his finger and signalled him to stop.

“We will talk after the classes are over. I don’t want to make a scene now. We will meet at cafe outside the school.” ,Onew growled.

Then he dragged Key to their seat. Minho and Taemin went and sat in their seats silently.

Once seated Key whispered into Onew’s ear, “Everybody is staring at you”

Onew let a long sigh of relief and answered,” I know. They are judging me now. Some people will pity me. Some people will think I am a . But you don’t worry Hyung. I am okay“

He smiled as he finished his sentence.

Key was surprised to see him smiling. He thought he would be so upset. Then he Onew’s hair and said, “Everything is gonna be alright, Baby. I will not let these two to ruin your life”

Onew smiled and said “Thanks Hyung”

Then the bell rang indicating the start of class.

********************************

During the lunch break Onew and Key left the class as soon as the bell rang. When Minho and Taemin tried to spot them they were out of their sight.

Taemin was pulled aside by Kai. Once they were away Minho, Kai screamed at Taemin.

“Taemin ah, what did I say to you? I asked you to remain quiet. But now look what you have done. Minho will be angry at you. He will even beat the life out of you. Why are you acting in this way?”

He knows Kai cares for  him so much. He says this out of concern to him. He replied,” I am sorry Kai, I could not control myself.  I feel Onew is my soul mate. When Minho dragged him out, I felt that is my last chance to be with Onew. I felt I will lose the love of my life. I don’t want to regret later for not reacting. I am really sorry. Will you help me to make Onew fall in love with me?

Kai looks worried and ask “Are you really out of your mind?”

“Kai, this is going to be hard.  I know Minho will do anything to make Onew to fall in love with him. I really love him so much. I want to win his heart. Please help me Kai, please”

Kai could see tears in Taemin’s eyes. He immediately hugged him and said, “I will help you. Onew will fall for you. We will win Minho. Now, what do you want me to do?”

“Collect every detail about Onew. I need to know everything”

“Ok. I will get moving then. You go to class. Stay away from Minho.”

“Okay Kai. Thanks for the help. I owe you one”

“It’s okay Taemin.  Take care. If any problem with Minho, doesn’t hesitate to call me”

“Okay. Bye Kai.”   

Once Taemin left the place Kai could not control himself anymore. He felt very sad and broke out into tears.

*******************************

Onew and Key were on their way to meet Joon. They are hiding themselves well so that they will not be spotted by Taemin and Minho. Key knew that these two are capable of sending people to even search the nook and corner of our school.  So he asked Onew to meet Joon outside school. So, Onew texted Joon to meet him out at Cafe. Key literally dragged Onew out of the school as fast as possible, so that no one can can see them.

When they entered the cafe, Onew saw Joon sitting in a table wating for him. Onew went and hugged him. Joon held him in a tight embrace without letting him go. Onew freed himself from his arms after sometime.  Once they are separated, Onew introduced Key to Joon. Once introduced, Joon asked for Key’s number. When key throw a surprised look he clarified himself by “Tokki will not text during class. He is just a nerd. So if I want to know when your classes will be over I can text you and ask right. That’s why. Don’t mistake me yaar. “

“I am sorry Hyung. I was just surprised. If you are Onew’s Hyung you are my Hyung too. Note down my number. You can call me anytime Hyung.” He replied with a smile

 Joon should see the normal smile missing in Onew  He could see the tension in Onew’s eyes. He asked ” Tokki ya What happened? Did someone trouble you?”

Onew remained quiet without replying. Then Key said whatever happened in the morning.

“Tokki don’t worry. I am here for you. I too will come with you in the evening. Dont be afraid Okay. We will have your favourite chicken and go to class okay. Now Smile.”

Onew felt relieved after talking to Joon. He even felt very happy when  Joon said he will accompany in the evening. They headed out of the cafe to have Onew’s favourite chicken as lunch.

 *************************************

Minho was burning with anger. He wanted to beat Taemin for standing against him. But Taemin was nowhere to be found. He was shouting at Jonghyun for  not finding Taemin Or Onew.

“Minho ah, I am sorry. I don’t know where they are. You cool yourself. They will return to our afternoon classes. So, don’t get tensed”

“But Jjong, Why did Taemin do that? I was so upset with him I wanted him to give up on Onew. Will he give up on him for me?”

“Minho I can’t answer that Question. Whatever he does he is your friend. Keep that in mind and don’t hurt him Minho.

Minho nodded his head in agreement. “Minho  where did Nicky go?”

“I have sent him to collect information about Onew. He will be here very soon”

Ok let’s go back to the class. Taemin and Onew will also be there.

 

********************************

 

 As expected, Taemin and onew are in class. Onew was laughing along with Key Taemin was sitting in his chair with eyes closed. When Minho thought of going and speaking with Onew, Teacher came putting an end to his thoughts.

Onew was getting more and more tensed as the classes are going to end. Once the classes are over Taemin and Minho came and stood near Onew. Without saying anything   Onew decided to walk with them. They were walking so closely as if Onew will run away any moment. “Instead of walking this much close why don’t you two carry me” Onew growled.

Suddenly Taemin and Minho caught hold of his hand near the shoulder. Suddenly the grip got tightened and onew could feel he was lifted off the ground.

“Ya. Put me down. You can walk as close as you want. I will not complain anymore.”

They walked the remaining distance in silence towards the cafe

Key was walking at some distance away from Onew. He did not want to leave Onew alone. But he was held back by Jonghyun. When Taemin and Minho lifted him off the ground, Key rushed to help Onew. But Jonghyun back hugged him suddenly saying “Key Don’t do this. They will never hurt Onew. They are just teasing him. Leave them alone. They will not hurt onew. They will hurt you if you try to interfere. So, stay here”

“That’s Okay. I will not rush there. Can you take your hands off me? I feel uncomfortable”.

“Oh! I am sorry. I didn’t notice”

“That’s okay. Why are you not interested in Onew?

“Why do you ask that? You want me also to fight with them.”

“Ya. It will be interesting if you also fight for Onew. Are you afraid of Minho to fight for Onew?”

“Key, I have someone more interesting than Onew. And I am not afraid of Minho. Okay”

“So, you are dating someone? I have heard about this in school?”

“I am not dating. I just have crush on someone.”

“Oh! Who is that unlucky person?”

“It’s you Key. I have liked you from the first day I saw you. I always love teasing you, because you look very adorable when we tease. I thought I was just attracted to you because you look adorable while we tease. But now as I am talking with you I can feel my heart beating so fast. I really think I like you so much. I wanted to take you on a proper date this weekend. Will you give me a chance after what I did to you? Please”

Key was dumbstruck. He never expected this reply from Jonghyun. Seeing his shocked expression Jonghyun said, “I don’t want to force you now. Take your own time. Reply me before this weekend. I think you know the way to cafe. So I am leaving first.”

Key tried to process whatever Jjong said and started walking towards the cafe.

***************************************

Once key reached the cafe he saw Onew sitting in the middle of Taemin and Minho.. Onew looks very tensed and worried. On seeing Key, Onew smiled. Key went and stood near Onew. He told his mind to think about JJong later and concentrate on Onew now.

Minho broke the silence by saying ”  Taemin give up on Onew. I am saying this as your friend. And if you don’t I am really sorry. You have to face the consequences.”

“Minho I am not afraid of you. I don’t care a , even if you make my dad go bankrupt. I really love him. I am not giving up on him”

Onew’s phone beeped indicating a message. Before he could see the message Minho grabbed the phone and put into his coat pocket.

“No more phone for you. You are not talking with anyone. Arasso”

Onew desperately wanted Joon Hyung to come and save him. And when we spotted Joon hyung he ran to his arms. But he was pulled away immediately by Minho.

“Who are you? Why are you hugging him? He is mine. Now go out”

“You must be Minho right. Tokki, he really looks like a frog”. He pointed at Taemin and said “He is really handsome as you said, Tokki”

Onew felt afraid  thinking how Minho will react after hearing this. He was angry at him for talking about Minho and Taemin like this during lunch . He was waiting for Minho to scold him. But, Minho didn’t utter a word.

Taemin felt very happy hearing this. ” So, I am handsome in your eyes. Minho I am one step ahead of you. I am going to win him. You are going to lose.”

Minho looked deeply into Onew’s eyes and asked “So you think Taemin is more handsome than me?”

“I am sorry.” Onew muttered slowly.

Minho pulled him into his arms. Onew was too shocked by his action. Minho closed the distance between them by kissing his lips.  When Minho felt Onew lips on his lips he felt he was in heaven. When Onew did not kiss back he let Onew go”

He asked him, “Now say, who is handsome?”

“Why don’t leave me alone. You both are handsome.  But, I just hate both of you. I am not someone for you to play with. I am really sorry. I can’t return both of your feelings.  If you give my phone I can go home. Please, Minho ssi”

When Minho handed over the phone, Onew walked from there. He was followed by Key and Joon.

 

*********************************

Later when Onew reached home he could not think of anything else other than Minho’s lips. He was thinking how his lips felt against Minho’s lips. He could not sleep at all. When at last he fell asleep he was waked up by the noise from his neighbourhood. He curses himself for being awake him. Then he hears songs on his iPod and drifted back to sleep.

When he was closing his door to go for his morning walk in the early morning, he was shocked to see Minho and Taemin standing near his apartment”

Minho said, “Why are you late? You will go for your walk at 5. Now it is 5:10. Come on. Let’s go.”

“Why are you here? When did you come here?”

“We moved here last night. Opposite apartment to yours is Minho. And the nearby apartment is mine” Taemin replied with a smile.

All Onew could think is its going to be a long day, today.

 

******************************************************

I dont have much time to edit this chapter. Ill try to edit this chapter later.

Any suggestions are welcome.

Thanks to everyone for reading this chapter.

And special thanks to the one who are subscribing and Commenting.