Confused Feelings

Fated Together

Minho was so much engrossed in his thoughts.  He could not even remember for how long he has been lying in the bed and staring at the ceiling. The ceiling shows hundreds of smiling faces of Onew. The silence in the room was killed by the knock in the door. He know that the butler would come for informing the dinner is ready.  As expected the Butler informed him the same. He is not in mood for dinner. So he asked the butler to send juice to his room after 1 hour. So at last he decides to take a hot shower to cool off his waving mind.

He entered the room with a towel tied to his hip. He heard his phone ringing. It was Jonghyun. He hesitated a bit and then answered.

“Ya Jjong Tell me.”

“Minho,there is a party downtown around 11. Wanna join??”

“Not in the mood. Feeling tired. You enjoy the party.” He replies in an annoying tone.

“Any problem?? You sound so annoying with my cal. You have never skipped a party before. You will jump yourselves in whenever someone says about a party.  You and Taemin seem so different today.”

“Nothing. Nothing. Just tired. Ok. What is  the problem with Taemin??”

“I called him couple of minutes back and I got the same answer.”

“Hmmm..  He left school early right. May be he would have tired after a long day work.  I will ask him tomorrow though. So you don’t worry and enjoy the party.”

With that he hangs the phone wishing him good night.

Then he changed into his night wear and fall on the bed.

Again his mind goes towards Onew and Jinki. He could not believe onew is Jinki’s cousin. That arrogant Lee Jinki is cousin to innocent Lee Onew. But they have same eyes and smile. He could not forget Lee Jinki smile as well as Onew smile. Both their smiles can bring even the dead to life.  Even if  someone sees jinki for the first   time they will he is pure as an angel. Once you get to know who the real Lee Jinki is you will learn how how much arrogant he is. But onew looks like a beautiful rose. He is very cute but at the same time so y. He could not think of anything else other than the smile he saw in the morning. He feels like he should catch a hold of him and never let him go.

At that time he felt someone entering his room. He saw his father walking towards his bed. He was shocked to see his father at that time. He thought that his father was worried since he skipped his dinner.  Now he cursed himself for skipping the dinner.

His father was his hero. Since he lost his mother at a very early age his father was the only one he have. Not like other rich father his father devoted so much time towards him. He was always there to listen his problem or worries. He advises him whenever he does wrong. He was there for him whenever he needs him. He is happy for that.

He sat on his bed. He can see the worried look the old man has. He always had a feel that he doesn’t take good care of his son. Minho feels bad for making his father think like that.

Mr Choi sat on the bed and asked him” Minnie slept”

“No dad. Just trying to sleep”

“Is there something troubling you?  You seem disturbed. You can share with me”

“No appa. Just the school work is draining my energy”

“If you need some days off you can say me. I can talk to your principal and make it happen”

“Appa I am okay. You don’t worry. I can handle”

“Okay. I believe your words. If something else disturbs you im here for you. You can count on me”

“Okay dad. Thanks. Good Night”

“Good Night Minnie. Sleep well”.

When his father left the room he felt more frustrated. He decided to talk to someone to let go of his feelings. Usually he prefer to cal Taemin. Today Taemin seems to have his own problem. So he don’t feel like disturbing him. So he decided to cal Nichkhun. He knows he will be there to listen his problems always.

Nickhun picks up the phone in first ring.

“Hello Minho. Any problem? You are calling in an uneven time”  Minho can see the worry in the Nickhun voice.”

“No problem Nicky. Just I could not sleep”

“Is there something disturbing you Minho. You know I am all ears.”

With a little hesitation Minho explain meeting Onew in the classroom and how he could not take him out of his mind.

After a long pause Nickhun asks ”Are you in love with that guy Minho”

“No way. I hate relationship. I don’t want to be committed to anyone. I just cant stop thinking about the guy. This was my first time though thinking about someone like this. Whenever I find interested  in someone I sweet talk them, take them to bed and ignore them after that. But now I feel like making that guy mine and only mine. I could not even bare someone talking with him. My emotions are ed up right now. I feel like a total loser”

“Minho do not worry. May be you have a little crush on that guy. I will be at school tomorrow. We can look into your emotions tomorrow. It’s very late. So go to sleep.”

“I am sorry for not asking this before. Why you were went missing for 1 week? Any Problem”

“No Minho. Just Kai and I went to on vacation to Jeju Island. Good Night Minho”

“Good Night Nicky. Meet you at school tomorrow.

After drowning his worries to someone Minho’s heartfelt at ease. Within 10 minutes he drowse off to sleep.

 

********************

Taemin felt very nervous as he can hear his brother footsteps entering the room. He know his brother will question him for skipping the classes in the afternoon.

Taemin made his way towards his brother and both sat on the couch in his room.

Taemin knows his brother has people around him to inform about his whereabouts. He doesn’t do that to irritate him. He does that because he is over protective of his little brother. Though his father doesn’t care about him he has a brother who look after him like a son.

“Tae, I heard you came early from school? Are you unwell?”

“No Hyung. Just a little temperature. Now okay. I felt good after sleeping for some time”

“You know your brother is a intern in a hospital. If your health is not okay just call me”

“Okay. I will come downstairs within five minutes for dinner.”

 “Okay  Tae”

After finishing dinner he came back and sat on his couch. He felt bad for lying to his brother before. His health is completely fine. His feelings are a mess right now. That’s why he skipped class today.

His mind travelled towards the event happened in the class. Once he saw Onew he understood he was head over heels in love with him. This doesn’t surprise him at all.

As he was happily watching Onew in class he found one more eyes watching Onew with curiosity. The thing that surprised him is the owner of the eyes. It was Minho. He had never seen Minho showing interest over someone. He thought maybe he knows Onew. Thats why he was staring at him. But during lunch when Minho ask Jjong to collect information about Onew. He felt he was doomed. His best friend was also interested in the same guy like him.

He felt he was not in a mood to meet his best friend now. So he said Jjong and left the school. And he know he can’t talk about Onew to anyone. Because if Minho knows that he is interested in the same guy like him he will turn his life to a living hell. That’s why he lied to Jjong over phone too. He should discuss this matter with someone to get a solution. But he can’t understand whom he can trust. Then he remembered Kai and called him.

“Hello Tae. How are you?”

“I am fine kai. I have to discussed something with you. Can that remain as a secret between us”

“Sure Tae. You can trust me”

Then Taemin explained things happened in the morning

“So you were afraid because Minho seem to be interested in Onew”

“Yes Tae. And if he knows I am interested too he will not allow me to look at Onew itself”

“Don’t be tensed. Minho will be interested to take someone to bed and not to love. So don’t over think about this matter. Minho will lose his interest soon. So we can wait. If something else he does then we can think what we can do. “

“Thanks for everything, Kai. When you will come back to school?”

“I am so much interested in meeting this guy Onew. I will be back to school tomorrow”

“Meet you tomorrow. Good Night”

“Good Night Tae. Love you”

“Love you too Kai”

After speaking to Kai he felt his worries have lessened and his heart has relaxed. He decided to sleep and fall on his bed. Within two minutes he was off to his dream land.

 

****************************

Kai was sitting in the couch with his eyes closed. Nichkhun was flipping through the pages of the magazine and looking at the picture. Suddenly both of their phones began to ring. On seeing the smile lit up in their other face they could easily understood who was calling the other.

Kai and Nichkhun have loved Taemin and Minho for a long time. Both of  them have understood that the other will never return their feelings. And they can never share their feelings. Once the secret is out it will cause drift in their friendship. They both at least need some place in the other life. So they decided to hide their feelings and remain as friends.

When Nichkhun returned  back to the couch he looked lifeless. He could hear Kai speaking over the phone.

“Good Night Tae. Love You”

He could sense Kai hanging up and patting his shoulder.

Before he opens his mouth Kai says”Minho seems to be interested in Onew. He didn’t even care about you missing in school for 1 week. That’s why you seem worried. Did i guess right?”

They planned to go missing for 1 week to see whether Taemin and Minho miss them. Now they came to a conclusion that the other will never bother even if they went missing for 1 week.

“Kai, How do you know?”

“Because Tae is also interested in Onew”

“What are you saying. If Minho knows about this he will go insane”

“I know. Thats why I asked Taemin not to make a move.”

“Minho is very competitive. If he knows Taemin is interested also, he will turn him to a puppet. I am very afraid” 

Kai rubbed Nichkhun’s back to make him relaxed.”But you know I am least bothered about that Nicky”

“Then what are you worrying about” echoes Nickie

“About Taemin, Nicky. If Minho shows interest in a guy he will try to sleep with that guy. If Minho tries to do that I don’t know how Taemin will react”

“Ya. Why this is happening to our friends. Anyways I wanted to see that Onew now”

“Wait a minute” replies kai by looking into his phone. “I saw someone posted a photo saying Onew in facebook. At that time I didn’t show any interest. Now I wanted to look at that photo again and here it is”

Nicky grabs the phone from his hand to look at Onew. “Kai,  he looks cute and y. He looks like an angel to my eyes. He has around 500 likes. He has become popular in one day. Our love life is doomed. We are going to die single”

Kai pulled him closer and asked him to lie on his lap. He brushes his hair gently.

“Nicky they will never be interested in him for more than a month. He is just a fling. This phase will pass. Don’t worry. I am here for you.”

“Thanks Kai. You are the best”

“It’s getting late. I will leave.  We will  meet at school tomorrow”

“Good Night Kai.”

“Good Night Nicky. Sleep Tight.”

Once Kai left the room he felt tears leaving his eyes. He has never seen them showing interest in someone.

Though he acted strong because of Nicky he is totally broken inside. He reassures himself saying Tae and Mino will lose interest soon. He decided to go to home and fall sleep immediately.

****************************

After spending the entire evening with Onew, Key reached his home. He knows his mother and father will be waiting for him.

Once he opened the door his mother bombarded with so many questions.

“Ma. Give me space to breath and one question at a time please”

“You went on a date right. How was the date? Why you didn’t bring him home”

“Ma I was hanging out with my friend. He transferred to my school today. He was new to Korea. So I was showing our neighbourhood area”

“Yeobo look. Our little Kibum is lying”

“Ma I am not lying. If you don’t have any more questions can I go to bed?”

“Ok honey you can go and sleep. I will inquire you in the morning”

He knows it is useless to speak to his mom now. His mom has thousand times nagging attitude than him. He will let it pass and go to his room.

He relaxed himself by taking a hot shower. He changed to his pajamas and slipped himself under the cover of his bed. He felt very happy to meet Onew today. He had never thought having a friend in this school till today.

But today he has got a friend who is very pretty. But he is afraid that the douche bags in school will try to seduce him.

He vowed himself that he will protect his baby Onew. He should be strong tomorrow. A good night sleep will help him to be strong tomorrow. So he decided to sleep immediately.

 He switched off his bed lamp and went to sleep.

**********************

Onew was extremely happy today. He never thought he will get a hyung on his first day of school. He was extremely tired after the outing. He doesn’t even want to change to his night wear. He just wants to collapse into his bed.

After lying in his bed he remembered the events happened today. Key got him Tteokbokki from a street side vendor for dinner. It is one best food he had tasted in his life. He decided to go and eat there tomorrow too.

He found his hyung extremely caring. But he was extremely afraid of the 3 bullies. Thinking of them he remembered how Taemin and Minho were staring at him throughout the class. They stare as if they are go to eat him alive any minute. He let out a big heavy sigh thinking about them. He had hid this information from his hyung. Because he doesn’t want his hyung to worry about him. And he hopes they will act normal tomorrow.

Once he closed his eyes close he heard his phone ringing. He was extremely happy to see Joon hyung calling.

“Hello Hyung. How are you?”Onew replies with an excitement in his voice

“Im fine Tofu. How is school?’

“Superb. I got a friend today.” Replies Onew.

“So my tokki bear is not missing me”

“No hyung. I miss you”

“So if I join your school will you be happy” He replied with a chuckle in his voice.

“Hyung Really. Don’t play with me”

“I will be joining your school tomorrow.”

“Hyung where are you staying?”

“I will stay in the next floor to your apartment. But right now I am staying in a hotel. I left Japan in a hurry. So my apartment is not yet set. I will move to my apartment this weekend and don’t worry your secret lies with me. I will not let it out”

“Hyung I am so happy. I know Hyung you won’t let my secret out”

“I know Tokki. Now sleep. Good Night Tokki.”

“Ok hyung. Good Night. Sleep Well.”

He was excited to see Joon hyung in school tomorrow. He was his best friend in Japan. He proposed to him 1 year back and Onew replied he could not return his feelings. He said “It’s ok. I am still your best friend” And they were best friends now too.

He set his alarm to 5’0 clock and fall asleep.

**************************************

Next day when Minho Taemin and Jonghyun enter the class they spotted some bunch of girls surrounding someone. When he found out they were surrounding Onew with flowers and gifts he got very angry.

He closed his eyes and shouted “YA. When I open my eyes if I spot someone or gifts around Onew I am going to beat the out of you. Take your gifts and leave him alone”

When he opened his eyes he can see Onew alone with Key. He was having a surprised look in his eyes.

He went towards them and look at key with an irritating look and asked “YA key. Yo didn’t hear what i said. Why are you standing near him?”

Key gave a disgusted look to him.”I am going not to run away from you like before. I don’t care if my father lose his job. Onew is my baby. I am not going  to abandon him. Okay”

Minho could feel his tension reached his peak. “Key. I don’t ing care about your father. I can make your life into a living hell. Onew is not your baby. Onew is mine and only mine.”

He hold the wrist of Onew and began to drag him out of the classroom. Suddenly he could feel someone else dragging him towards the other side.

He shouted ”Key Leave Onew now. Else I am going to kill me now”

He was shocked on hearing the voice that spoke. ” Minho. It’s not Key. It’s Taemin”

 

*******************************

Thanks Guys For subscribing and commenting.  You all made my day.

Hope you will like the second chapter too.