Scary day!

The unexpected change.

The next day, at 1 in the afternoon, while Ji yeon and Sunggyu were having their lunch,there was a doorbell ringing. "Who is this?" asked Ji yeon. "Pizza delivery!" Joked woohyun. "Babe, did you order pizza?" Asked ji yeon to sunggyu. "Nope!" He answered. *I'll just open the door then* Ji yeon thought to herself. 

"HI JI YEON!" Infinite shouted. "im not deaf guys! Come in." Ji yeon screamed. " What are you guys here for? We're having our lunch now." Ji yeon complained. "Oh, hey guys!" Sunggyu shouted. "Why aren't your members here?" asked hoya to ji yeon. " I dont know. I miss them." Ji yeon answered. "So, what are you guys  here for?" Sunggyu asked. "Theme park! YAY!" Sungjong screamed. 

"Again? Im so tired from yesterday!" Ji yeon whined. "Just go get changed. I promise we'll have fun!" Promised Dongwoo. "Alright i'll go change." Ji yeon said. 

She changed into a high waisted shorts with a grey tank top and a chanel bag. "HONEY, you look beautiful." Sunggyu smiled. "Thanks babe." Ji yeon smiled. Sunggyu changed into a tshirt and skinny jeans. Then infinite and Ji yeon got into a taxi and went to the theme park. 

"First stop, rollercoaster ride!" Shouted woohyun. "what......"Ji yeon muttered. They all got on the ride. Ji yeon held sunggyu's hand really tightly. At the end of the ride, ji yeon almost vomitted. "You okay honey?" Sunggyu asked worriedly. "Yup." Ji yeon replied. 

"Next stop, Death ride!" Shouted myungsoo. "Okay, Guys, me and ji yeon are going to take a break. You guys can go ahead,we'll meet after the ride." Sunggyu said. Then Sunggyu held Ji yeon's hand and walked to a cafe. "You okay honey?" Sunggyu asked again. I'm Alright." Then it was time for another adventure at the theme park.

"Next stop,Haunted house!!!!" Shouted hoya. "Oppa..."Ji yeon sulked. "Its okay, I'll protect you sweetheart." Sunggyu assured Ji yeon. Then he held her hand and walked in the haunted house. Then he put his arm around her waist and held her closer. "WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" the ghost screamed. 

"BABE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Ji yeon cried. "Its okay honey!! Dont cry!" sunggyu held her tighter. Then they were out of the haunted house. "Omo,Are you crying Ji yeon-ssi?"Woohyun asked worriedly. "Leave her alone for awhile, she's very scared. She rested her head on Sunggyu's chest while he hugged her. "Feeling better honey?" Sunggyu asked. "Yeahh." Then they went home.