Okay, why him only?

The unexpected change.

 "Be mine, i love you only, okay?" Infinite was practising to their hit song "Be Mine" 

"Excellent job guys!" Leader Sunggyu shouted. "Myungsoo, Be sharper!" He said again. Then Sunggyu's phone rang. "Hello? Oh hyung its you." Sunggyu answered. "I'll be coming to your practice room so you guys just wait there okay? I have something to say." Said Infinite's manager. "Okay hyung,bye." Sunggyu replied. "Guys, Hyung will be coming to the practice room, he has something to say." Sunggyu told infinite. "Better be something good!" Woohyun exclaimed. 

-30 mins later-

"Hey boys!" Manager said. "WHAT TOOK YOU SO LONG?!" Sungjong pouted. "Sorry, traffic jam." manager replied, kind of annoyed. "So, anyway,I've got something to tell you guys. Actually, it will come across as good news to some of you, and bad to some of you. So ready?" The manager asked. "READYYYYYY!" Infinite squealed.

"Our dear, leader gyu will be on "WE GOT MARRIED!" with Destination's Leader, Ji yeon. The good news is you guys will get to spend some time with her. The bad news is, only our dear leader is chosen because of viewer's votings, and he'll be living in a different house with Ji yeon throughout the whole filming. The other good news is, you guys can go over to the 'Newlyweds' house."

"WHY NOT ME?! I really wanted to go on that show since forever! Its so unfair!" Woohyun whined. "Oh, and you know, if i was on we got married, I can do my aegyo to my "wife". You know how happy and lucky she will feel?" woohyun whined again. "Yes, precisely,why?!" Sungyeol whined. "Like i said its because of the viewer's votings! Next time, one of you guys might get lucky, but don't get your hopes too high. Im leaving now, Bye boys!" The manager said. 

"Bye hyung!" Infinite replied. "Sunggyu hyung ah, don't you know how lucky you are?" Woohyun scolded. Sunggyu stood there dumbfounded, thinking: *Who is this Ji yeon girl? How come i haven't heard of her?* "HYUNG!" Woohyun scolded. "u-uh y-yeah." Sunggyu replied. "As i was saying, Ji yeon is a really popular artiste, bet you havent met her. She's really pretty and she's not korean!" woohyun said. "Where is she from then?" Sunggyu asked. "Thats for you to find out, hyung." Woohyun answered playfully.